Romans_Revenge:

@Noush I don’t think the Ruomo flower has a tracking device,cos after everything ZX has done to XY, he wouldn’t dare do that. Besides the Grand emperor & Y.E. said ZX would be angry when he finds out,XY isn’t in his territory anymore,but will eventually understand.

Lol we all wish they’ll show them with their kids at the end of the show but it’s highly unlikely ?. But errm the white haired son part will be weird lol,I don’t want Jing & XY to be chastised, esp XY when they take the kids to visit their grandparents, last thing we want is for people to point fingers at XY for cheating on Jing, cos the kid doesn’t look like him nor have black hair?(even tho XY would never do that, but you know how people be)… and I don’t want Jing to be depressed again cos he'll feel hurt & be suspicious but will never tell XY. We need them to live happily cos they’ve both suffered.

Yes agreed. Lol if he could track her that easily, he would’ve given her the flower a long time ago haha. 

Noush:
To help our couple and avoid gossip and accusations, can I change the silver hair to ...maybe the red eyes when angry in my dreamy story? But, I love XL's silver hair:))))

peng-peng:
People who dislike TSJ would mock him if  he ever get a silver hair child. TH better not write this ever ?

Since XL's blood didn't turn XY's hair silver, maybe it would make more sense for her children to inherit the things that XL's blood did change anyway. So they could inherit her ability to breathe under water without assistance, to swim faster than a dolphin and to hear the merpeople's song. 

peng-peng:

People who dislike TSJ would mock him if  he ever get a silver hair child. TH better not write this ever ?

Yeah that’s what I fear too, cos you know how they be esp the XL fans… they’ll mock Jing & I’d hate that for him. Tong Hua kept it pushing as simple as it could be, besides it’s not a bad thing to inherit breathing under water & being able to communicate with sea creatures as long as the children look like their parents & inherit their abilities.

Noush:

XL and XY were deeply connected. IMO, during XY's 37-year healing time, XL planted the best part of himself in the love of his life, XY. He was also worried that she might be mad about being more of a demon (apart from her biological father whom she would know later). She is in love with the ocean with all new abilities including special swimming powers in and underwater. Does it make XY a sinner with respect to Jing or make Jing jealous after XL's tragic death? IMO, not at all.

To help our couple and avoid gossip and accusations, can I change the silver hair to ...maybe the red eyes when angry in my dreamy story? But, I love XL's silver hair:))))

I think Jing trusts XY and respects the friendship between her and XL. He understands XL has a place in XY’s heart as well so I doubt he’d be petty or jealous, he’s happy as long as XY is happy.  Even if their children have silver hair I don’t think Jing would be bothered because I’d assume XY would’ve told Jing about what XL’s blood has done to her. (My problem with it would be certain fans making fun of Jing for it. Comments like XY and XL having a baby to let Jing raise ??‍♀️ ??‍♀️ since some people don’t respect Jing’s kindness. ) so id rather if their children do have certain abilities it’s be better if they look like their parents but can breathe underwater or swim really well etc. 

Pammy:

Xiao Yao must have missed Jing so much during the times they were separated due to FFYY issue. When she bursted out crying to Jing and they settled their misunderstanding, he gave her "Magnolia" tea. So when she reminisces those moments she must have thought of the flower and sewed it on pouch for Jing. Ahh that must be the start of the importance of Magnolia flower to them.?

I think so too. That’s why after Jing was gone her reaction to magnolia flowers was so strong 

I hope season will show all of her longing for TSJ.  All those points that you guys have mentioned should not he brushed over. I need them to clearly show that Jin is the lover  in her heart. 

peng-peng:

I hope season will show all of her longing for TSJ.  All those points that you guys have mentioned should not he brushed over. I need them to clearly show that Jin is the lover  in her heart. 

Yessssssssssss

peng-peng:

I hope season will show all of her longing for TSJ.  All those points that you guys have mentioned should not he brushed over. I need them to clearly show that Jin is the lover  in her heart. 

Please, this is why i need s2 to be 35 eps not the  21 eps. I need to see xiao yao yearning for her Jing. 

Noush:

XL and XY were deeply connected. IMO, during XY's 37-year healing time, XL planted the best part of himself in the love of his life, XY. He was also worried that she might be mad about being more of a demon (apart from her biological father whom she would know later). She is in love with the ocean with all new abilities including special swimming powers in and underwater. Does it make XY a sinner with respect to Jing or make Jing jealous after XL's tragic death? IMO, not at all.

Yep Silver hair is really cool...But I doubt about some XL fans will mock Jing afterwards ?.? but personally I am very fine with YaoJing son having silver hair + 9 fox nail...??

Edit: Tails not nails??

Winny Aye:

Yep Silver hair is really cool...But I doubt about some XL fans will mock Jing afterwards ?.? but personally I am very fine with YaoJing son having silver hair + 9 fox nail??

Silver hair + 9 fox tail sounds coool

@kjxy @BlueberriesField thank you for sharing the symbolism and association of Magnolia flower. 

Winny Aye:
but personally I am very fine with YaoJing son having silver hair + 9 fox nail??

Ooh I'd be on board for that!

Winny Aye:

Yep Silver hair is really cool...But I doubt about some XL fans will mock Jing afterwards ?.? but personally I am very fine with YaoJing son having silver hair + 9 fox nail??

It sold! Silver hair with 9 fox tails. Wow! Hope they would live happily far from the madding crowd ( and gossipy fans :))) what about the daughter? 

Don’t hate me, I agree, It’s still safer to inherit abilities that XY got and not the hair.

@AH

I've always felt that XY never truly trusted TSJ with her personal issues. She never confided him her past. He only knew of her past after her identity came out and she told with him with CX present. Even after everything that happened between her and XL, she never told him. She entered a marriage with him not knowing everything, or he might have known but certainly not from her. 

cometawatcher:

@AH

I've always felt that XY never truly trusted TSJ with her personal issues. She never confided him her past. He only knew of her past after her identity came out and she told with him with CX present. Even after everything that happened between her and XL, she never told him. She entered a marriage with him not knowing everything, or he might have known but certainly not from her. 

Keeping part of your secrets from your loved ones could be ok. It is more the issue of trust that is missing here. XY in her journey is learning to overcome her fears and start trusting Jing as it will be more developed in the second half of the novel and the S-2. I think she does it mostly when meeting Jing after her crashed wedding and discussing Jing’s doubts on being the father of the baby.