TinaL:

https://twitter.com/forWYB_ZWY/status/1701430650212110446?t=gqx4ir9Bjz98YFn28etsbw&s=19

Another good news, kind of 

I hope its true 😭 I can watch LYF even it has 200 episodes with every detail like in the novel 😁😂

Quick question… all actors used their own voice for the drama right?

Romans_Revenge:

Quick question… all actors used their own voice for the drama right?

Jing's character was dubbed. I know Yang Zi, Zhang Wanyi, and Tan Jianci used their own voice. Idk for the rest😁

winizone:

I hope its true 😭 I can watch LYF even it has 200 episodes with every detail like in the novel 😁😂

Yes😊💞 but have to have more YaoJing lovey dovey scenes🦊🥂❤️

@Pammy "Yes, we can criticize a character or be on different sides but its different with below the belt insults. Trying to uplift your faves by dragging other characters down is just so annoying. Not funny at all with those backhanded compliments or "roasting" jokes. We try to ignore them in main section except when the slander is really bad. I just want to root my faves in peace that's why I hang around in this thread.😁"

You said it right. It just broke my heart when I realized how much Jing and DW have suffered since the start of LYF S1. When I got exhausted of such behaviors, (esp below the belt insults) I started focusing all my attention on appreciating their target character instead and pour all my love and support, then I found myself here lol. Hope to hear  S2 airing 2/3 months from now.🙏😇

@Romance_Revenge "Quick question… all actors used their own voice for the drama right?"

I agree with @ Pammy, the rest idk as well.😁 For DW, I think it's the standard Ch. accent concern. hope to hear from his real voice soon as he continues to pursue his acting career and we continue to support him.🥰

@WinnyAye "There's definetly dev't of XY and Jing relationship. It's very obvious. The characters are not flawless. Judgments are fine as long as it doesn't seemed out of plot and doesn't slander other characters that other people like also. Because not everyone is the same."

yes that's true as well. something like this happens in every drama, but for my experience, this has been the worst. Anyway, I'm excited for S2 as someone posted good some good news about it. 🥰🥰

Ari_Lee:

I swear only he can make those hideous pieces of "fashion" look good. lol

lol true 😂 those hideous haute couture fashion would only look good on those blessed with good genes.

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/forWYB_ZWY/status/1701430650212110446?t=gqx4ir9Bjz98YFn28etsbw&s=19

Another good news, kind of 

That would be great if they get to keep the intended 35 episodes. Huge different 21 vs 35 episodes. Fingers crossed!!!

I’ve been reading the chapters after Jing disappeared, this passage 

“Xiao Yao watched them from behind, noticing Left Ear's body posture tensing up as his ears turned bright red. Who knew the cold brutal killer would turn shy and nervous like this? Xiao Yao's heart turned melancholy, her Jing was once this awkward and shy. Xiao Yao used to be so frustrated with him, thinking he didn't like her enough, didn't care enough, and even thought about ending the relationship. But looking back now, she understood it was a type of cherishing, of caring too much as to be hesitant. That was so precious, because it was the first and the truest heart.”

Poor XY, she was so broken after Jing disappeared but at the same time I’m happy to see how much she loved Jing. 

This magnolia flower has been bothering me lol the first time I remember it being mentioned in the novel was when XY made the pill pouch for Jing isn’t it? Was there anything about magnolia flowers before that? 

i can't... 🦊❤️...this is too cute...all Hani7 upload on MDL

Kali_01:

I’ve been reading the chapters after Jing disappeared, this passage 

“Xiao Yao watched them from behind, noticing Left Ear's body posture tensing up as his ears turned bright red. Who knew the cold brutal killer would turn shy and nervous like this? Xiao Yao's heart turned melancholy, her Jing was once this awkward and shy. Xiao Yao used to be so frustrated with him, thinking he didn't like her enough, didn't care enough, and even thought about ending the relationship. But looking back now, she understood it was a type of cherishing, of caring too much as to be hesitant. That was so precious, because it was the first and the truest heart.”

Poor XY, she was so broken after Jing disappeared but at the same time I’m happy to see how much she loved Jing. 

This magnolia flower has been bothering me lol the first time I remember it being mentioned in the novel was when XY made the pill pouch for Jing isn’t it? Was there anything about magnolia flowers before that? 

Yeah he also gave her magnolia flower tea to drink, that’s in chapter 33, when Jing told her about FFYY & Hou & the kid not being his son.

I remember that chapter too & I like how she reminisces & realize Jing being shy around her didn’t mean he didn’t care nor like her enough…it meant the total opposite.

I hated chapter 50 so much. I felt like ZX was forcing XY to marry him. I hated it more when he forced her to wear it on her wedding to TSJ.  By this time I lost all my respect for him. It was uncalled for.  I felt like he was leaving his mark of ownership on  mark on XY. 

Sssnoopyyy:

Wow I didn’t even notice Jing reaching for a flower in the scene, was it intentional? I should rewatch.

Regarding the flower ZX gave XY - I didn’t think it was a tracking device (altho that would be an interesting idea, haha, I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to track her). However, he did not know her intentions of travelling with Jing. Even the Grand Emperor noted at the end that ZX would be furious when he found out XY was not in Xuan Yuan. With the flower, I believe it was just his way of giving his mother’s memento to the woman he loves and almost staking his claim before she marries Jing. In the novel, he made her wear it in front of his parents’ grave and they paid their respects by bowing - even XY noted that it felt like a wedding with the way they were bowing. I was thinking it was ZX’s way of having a mini wedding with her before she married Jing. For her to wear it everyday for the rest of her life (perhaps in his mind) was an acceptance of his heart.

Glad to see that someone else came up with the same conclusion. Regarding that force wedding of ZX . Ooh I dislike ZX . He was trying again to belittle XY and Jing relationship. That was very low coming from him. 

Magnolia flower references during XY missing Jing are just heartbreaking.

"Jing, I've planted magnolia trees on Xiao Yue Peak, when the flowers bloom I will sing for you." Xiao Yao thought of this during lantern release at chapter 44. 

Also during Xiao Yao yet another assassination attempt against her, she saw Magnolias. Left Ear pluck some flowers and gave it on XY. "When the weather is nice I'll wash your hair, and you can wash my hair, Jing. Don't forget to pluck the leaves in the morning dew." Seems like Magnolia flowers is really reminding her of Jing. 

When the sun sets and she couldn't see the Magnolias she started crying. "Jing, the flower is gone! I can't see you anymore!" She was delirious and was about to close her eyes. Left Ear lit up a fire so she can see the flowers. He did it so he can comfort XY, make her stay conscious and she tried hard to open her eyes.

PAIN🥲🥲🥲