Wow I didn’t even notice Jing reaching for a flower in the scene, was it intentional? I should rewatch.

Regarding the flower ZX gave XY - I didn’t think it was a tracking device (altho that would be an interesting idea, haha, I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to track her). However, he did not know her intentions of travelling with Jing. Even the Grand Emperor noted at the end that ZX would be furious when he found out XY was not in Xuan Yuan. With the flower, I believe it was just his way of giving his mother’s memento to the woman he loves and almost staking his claim before she marries Jing. In the novel, he made her wear it in front of his parents’ grave and they paid their respects by bowing - even XY noted that it felt like a wedding with the way they were bowing. I was thinking it was ZX’s way of having a mini wedding with her before she married Jing. For her to wear it everyday for the rest of her life (perhaps in his mind) was an acceptance of his heart.

Pammy:

I hope they can do bazaar couple photoshoot together next year, for LYF S2 promo?

I hope they do..finger crossed ???

Noush:

How nice to know the flowers' meaning in the drama. I still like to know more about the flower (Hibiscus? ) meaning in both scenes of XY reaching for when was in the 9-tail fox cage, and in Jing's hand when XY first found him all tortured and wounded. Anything to do with hope (yearning for the saviour with the last drops of their energy)? Can I say they were looking for the same thing from the beginning?

Someone mention. .while I was watching the drama, both of them holding the flower in such situations indicated that both XY and Jing yearn and hope and pray for  survival but nothing sort of big legacy. I am not sure about how much true it is. But surely it symbolise something.  

(@Pammy) I saw a lot of backhanded comments too? They try to justify their incoming unpleasant remarks by throwing some "compliments" first.

(just got out of the main section, my head hurts, shouldn't have been there in the first place?) anyway, back to the comment above, you said it well, my observation as well. Also, their change from downplaying, mean, nasty comments to kind, sweet/flowery ones is still quite hard to believe (generally).

When I started watching this, I found a lot of negative reactions for the fox (the beggar turned YSQ) and the cousin (though I see why) but it's not good when it's below the belt. There were a lot of spoilers too lol, mostly abt the tragic ending (don't watch it kind of thing/skip this), the not-so end game, & the 'no' chemistry cp compared to this cp, but I wasn't much affected as I haven't given much thought yet about the story or even the characters. As I continued watching, the toxicity increased & I find it very disturbing coz I think twas very unfair for the whole cast and their effort (esp the 9 nine-tailed fox & the actor (can't believe it when I tried to do some digging), and those comments came from almost same accts that you can name them already. The thing is, thought twas good to see that somehow their being harsh and very biased seem to change a bit esp recently but then you see their other comments and like meh...what a facade. That's why it's hard to believe them esp on how they try emphasize their interpretations like saying theirs is the reliable one (worst I experienced was to sway me to root for who they root for coz of this & that). I think we can all have our own judgement and it ought to be respected. We can get ideas from each other and still keep our own judgment of the story. On the love story, I think the drama itself showed the dev't for XY and Jing. (Final thought, though I find some "sincere" compliments from the used to be antis, it's just still rare). Anyway, just my thoughts (you can ignore☺️). 

Yes, we can criticize a character or be on different sides but its different with below the belt insults. Trying to uplift your faves by dragging other characters down is just so annoying. Not funny at all with those backhanded compliments or "roasting" jokes. We try to ignore them in main section except when the slander is really bad. I just want to root my faves in peace that's why I hang around in this thread.?

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/forWYB_ZWY/status/1701430650212110446?t=gqx4ir9Bjz98YFn28etsbw&s=19

Another good news, kind of 

Is this saying they're keeping the original 35 episodes and not cutting it down to 21??! That would be huge! I was more worried about all the cuts than the wait!

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/forWYB_ZWY/status/1701430650212110446?t=gqx4ir9Bjz98YFn28etsbw&s=19

Woahh I hope its true! 21 eps won't suffice? I can watch LYF even it has 100 episodes?

TinaL:

omgosh!!! I hope they’re keeping it at 35 as well ??? honestly I would prefer the max 40 eps but as long as nothing is cut I’m happy

TinaL:

Time to celebrate ? ? 35 is so much better than 21!! 

Pammy:

Yes, we can criticize a character or be on different sides but its different with below the belt insults. Trying to uplift your faves by dragging other characters down is just so annoying. Not funny at all with those backhanded compliments or "roasting" jokes. We try to ignore them in main section except when the slander is really bad. I just want to root my faves in peace that's why I hang around in this thread.?

Insults never make sense. We all have prefrence. That's true. But still their annoyance at one important character doesn't  make sense at a lot of times.  Because they seemed to be out of story sometimes. But oh well I prefer hanging out with like minded people too. So let's shower more comments here.

@dtsj_sapphire
 I think we can all have our own judgement and it ought to be respected. We can get ideas from each other and still keep our own judgment of the story. On the love story, I think the drama itself showed the dev't for XY and Jing.

There's definetly dev't of XY and Jing relationship. It's very obvious. The characters are not flawless. Judgments are fine as long as it doesn't seemed out of plot and doesn't slander other characters that other people like also. Because not everyone is the same.

Pammy:

Lol I remember when I first wrote in the comment section why I chose Jing, the XL fans were tryna jump me in the replies lol, I just ignored them& let them talk their selves??. Even Yangz has said countless times XY loves Jing,that’s why she chose him. They’re both each others peace & are very much in love. They’re just mad their ship has sunk, cos ain’t no way XY would choose XL over family,just look at how she protected ZX from XL’s arrow. She’s also said she’ll never let anyone hurt ZX, so I just laugh when the delusional XL fans keep making excuses for him.

@Winny Aye

People ?

Anyway..I would let out my thinking here than sharing it on main comment section about about three men in XY life..

CX wants XY to be with him.

TSJ wants to be at XY side.

XL wants the best for her.

I appreciate everything XL did for XY. Nevertheless why would one want her to choose to be at XL side when XL can't choose her. Because their inner purpose for life is different. Okay I don't deny their random meet attraction and deep unknown bond. Yep I know all about blood sucking intimacy. He saved her life. I dont mind her falling for him. But there is no evidence she loves XL the most. It's still vague idea. Definetly not clear. It is a mature decision they don't choose each other. I consider it as romance bond is not strong enough for union and it does not break through all odds ..not  even_death _cant _stop_ us romance genre type  because her greatest wish is not to experience greatest love of all and to die with it once the time come but to love somebody who will accompany her throughout life, and that's most of us wish isn't it in romance union matter. When Jing met that criteria ...And she went with him only because of that?? PEOPLE! I think they somehow miss  XY love for Jing grow stronger by time throughout the story, and her initial attraction towards YSQ and her comfort in his caring nature. Her shynesslol ? (husband&wife feels) . Some people don't like him because he's too straight forward with his feelings,  and he gives second lead vibe..so they can't feel it! And yep Lost You Forever can refer to CX losing XY at the end, and XY losing XL in the end. Lol so both are can 1st male leads with the title. ? It's good so I dont have to suffer second lead syndrome. .because its rare drama female lead fall in love with 2nd ml and get to kiss him alot...and married him. ..and travel around the world with him..Their bond will just get stronger after novel cos speed is there already.  

Long comment again sorry..??

Thank you for your long comment ?

Me too, I appreciate everything XL did for XY. I don't deny their attraction and bonding too. But we must consider who the one XY love the most and XY choose for the rest of her life.

And from what I see, "those people" couldn't accept it. They made their own version of XY love story and  deny how much XY love Jing. She willing to die for Jing and in the end too she ready to be the mother of Jade mountain because she don't want to living her life anymore without Jing. Why "those people" couldn't see it  ???

Now I will lurk only in this thread, because their comment in the main page made my head hurts  ?

Sssnoopyyy:

Are they still talking about that on the main page? I didn’t dare to look after I finished watching the series - would bother me too much. I had to read the novel just to get a better understanding and make my own unbiased judgment. But there were so many chapters where XY was literally in agony and depressed over her breakup and then later Jing’s “death”. That’s a lot of time dedicated to grieving over someone who she supposedly “settled with” lol

Yes, the last time I see they still talking about that. But I don't check it anymore, I'm afraid it will bother me again lol.