mparthur:

Yang Zi's best friend is Liu Xueyi?  He's good but unfortunately, he tends to get bad scripts which hindered his career.  I would love to see a drama with him and Zhang Wan Yi in it.  

He is really good most specially in Love & Redemption. I hate seeing his face on my screen because his character is detestable there lol, but I like him because he has been YZ bff for many years. 

ZWY and him in a drama, I'll be watching that for sure!

yeah i kinda can feel his vibe with Liu Xueyi, have seen few of his projects before and i had a crush on him as Wuxin (Blood of youth). omg he was sexy bald monk there. Also he was  in Love and Redemption , what a bad guy

beside from Lost You Forever, i am currently watching Mysterious lotus casebook, and Neo Hou's  The Outcast but too bad was postponed after 5 episodes lol . Tried to watch Anle, but i dropped at ep13 but will be probably continue it later. 

His Smile:

He is really good most specially in Love & Redemption. I hate seeing his face on my screen because his character is detestable there lol, but I like him because he has been YZ bff for many years. 

ZWY and him in a drama, I'll be watching that for sure!

yeah he was too cunning there  really hated him there ????

His Smile:

He reminds me of Yang Zi's good friend, Liu Xueyi. Like the younger version of him. 

He does remind me of Liu Xueyi...no wonder I love both XD 

SnG:

oh ya....him too..just liu xueyi has a deeper set of features and not as fair. but ya...same vibes.

Talking about Liu xue yi i am to go to Chang Fen Du (Destined), the one with him and Bai jing ting to fill up my days wo Lost you forever. heard is pretty good too. i just finished Legend of Anle. Honestly if all goes well till the end, i think Lost you forever will be this summer Drama King.

Already watched and I liked it (not as obsessed as I am with LYF but still enjoyed it) Liu Xueyi was a compelling and magnetic villain in it...though I started this drama for Bai Jing Ting, I definitely stayed for Liu Xueyi. I just wish he would be more recognized,  he's so underrated imo. 'The Blood of Youth' is on my watching list...I'm just waiting for LYF season 1 to finish before starting it.

Sorry for the off-topic...

Queen_Myrna:

He does remind me of Liu Xueyi...no wonder I love both XD 

Already watched and I liked it (not as obsessed as I am with LYF but still enjoyed it) Liu Xueyi was a compelling and magnetic villain in it...though I started this drama for Bai Jing Ting, I definitely stayed for Liu Xueyi. I just wish he would be more recognized,  he's so underrated imo. 'The Blood of Youth' is on my watching list...I'm just waiting for LYF season 1 to finish before starting it.

Sorry for the off-topic...

The Blood of youth is so good but the focus was mainly for their adventures and challenges to be the best, so the romance was only  a side dish. 

It also one of the best Cdramas i have ever watched but LYF is unbeatable . Must watch

As a YaoJing shipper,episode 28 was quite the 'fanservice treat'...I'm getting toothache from all that sugar hihi....Jing may be boring for some but boy, he sure knows how to  romance his woman *swoonworthy* I have read the novel and I have to commend the production and actors...they didn't disappoint.

The kiss is on repeat mode *don't judge me lol*

Queen_Myrna:

As a YaoJing shipper,episode 28 was quite the 'fanservice treat'...I'm getting toothache from all that sugar hihi....Jing may be boring for some but boy, he sure knows how to  romance his woman *swoonworthy* I have read the novel and I have to commend the production and actors...they didn't disappoint.

If I could put the video on repeat just for that last part, I would. No judgement here. lmao

Ari_Lee:

If I could put the video on repeat just for that last part, I would. No judgement here. lmao

No, I actually have seen it multiple times already with different video edits from YaoJing shippers online lol

Queen_Myrna:

Kudos to Deng Wei for knowing how to kiss properly. Only a few c-drama actors can do that; most of them are wooden when it comes to kissing scenes. lol

Ari_Lee:

You and me *handshake* haha

His Smile:

Kudos to Deng Wei for knowing how to kiss properly. Only a few c-drama actors can do that; most of them are wooden when it comes to kissing scenes. lol

I'm pleasantly surprised tbh, boy god damn knows how to kiss and literally made me weak at the knees *blush* The neck grab ahhh *dead*

Give the man more kiss scenes, he delivers...

I couldn't agree more! 

I saw the teaser when XY found out FF is pregnant and she left Jing, Jing cry so heartfelt, what about? Hw can FF be pregnant when they both nvr even that close. Another dirty scam?  Is that scene inside the novel also?

luluchandra:

I saw the teaser when XY found out FF is pregnant and she left Jing, Jing cry so heartfelt, what about? Hw can FF be pregnant when they both nvr even that close. Another dirty scam? 

Do you want spoilers?

Antinh85:

Can you tell me what chapter is that in? Thank you.

So many sweet moments today. I wish Deng Wei sang a song for the drama. I don't know if he could sing? hehe if he could that would be even sweeter for their scenes because the songs they played at that moment was sung by TCJ.

I think I'm going to stop watching after Jing wakes up. It'll be too much heart break and it'll be long time before they get together again. That will not happen until the next season air. 

Chapter 42

I think Jing wakes up in ep 32 or 33, so you'll see it in this season.

I can't get over those last minutes of episode 28. LOL

The comments at Viki about the shaking camera are hilarious.