We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

@Wisecrimson on extra (cut) kiss scene for YaoJing reaching 300 million 

Hahahaha go! 🔥🔥 That slowmo tho~ mwahhhh🙈😂 they're spoiling us with that kiss scene😂

(Btw, is this why someone sent 100+ love for yaoliu cp on WeTV app and that it gave their ship that big leap?) Suddenly I'm curious😊

kjxy:

@Wisecrimson on extra (cut) kiss scene for YaoJing reaching 300 million 

Hahahaha go! 🔥🔥 That slowmo tho~ mwahhhh🙈😂 they're spoiling us with that kiss scene😂

(Btw, is this why someone sent 100+ love for yaoliu cp on WeTV app and that it gave their ship that big leap?) Suddenly I'm curious😊

I just saw it now. Anyway YaoJing is still number 1 CP in weibo out of all the hundreds of drama release this year in China. So we're still good. Lol! 😉

---+

Did you know that most of YaoLiu shippers and some TCJ fans were scolding DW yesterday and it was one of the top hot searches in China? It was because he doesn't have a sense of variety according to them and they compared him to TCJ who is a variety host and an experienced actor of ten years. I'm glad that a lot of people jumped into the hot topic and defended Deng Wei.

The night before, he was trending for being so cute and for having a strong CP energy with YZ. They probably can't handle that. Plus all throughout the show DW won the games that he got paired with YZ over and over again. 

YaoJing just have this magic even in variety shows. 

Wisecrimson:

extra (cut) kiss scene episode 28 ! -- I need to share and save this link

https://twitter.com/tlwbwk/status/1692518574391439499?s=20

Actually that's an edited video of their kiss in reverse. It's a great video though. 

This question pops into my mind while rewatching LYF. So every time Xiao Liu gets mad at Tu Shan Jing, she goes with Xiang Liu. Without meeting Jing in her life, do you think she'll get closer to XL?

His Smile:

This question pops into my mind while rewatching LYF. So every time Xiao Liu gets mad at Tu Shan Jing, she goes with Xiang Liu. Without meeting Jing in her life, do you think she'll get closer to XL?

She's already pretty close to him... I think they would have gotten closer if it wasn't for her promise to Shi Qi. She doesn't know how many times he's helped her without her knowing. Xiang Liu would be my choice after Tushan Jing as he actually knows what Xiao Yao wants and who can provide that for her 😔

His Smile:

I think their relationship would have been the same since XL would still be loyal to the lost cause. What would need to change would be his circumstances. 

Isn't Hello Saturday DW's first variety show? It's so unfair comparing him to TJC whom I thought was a comedian when I watched some of the episodes. But I'm glad people are coming to his defense. 

Have you guys seen how DW walks? I went down the rabbithole yesterday and washed a lot of videos and he walks with such a great posture that he looks regal even if he's wearing contemporary clothes. You can tell he was a ballet dancer.

https://x.com/just_yuzupi/status/1693294272563621950?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw I also went down the rabbit hole 😂 

Ari_Lee:

I think their relationship would have been the same since XL would still be loyal to the lost cause. What would need to change would be his circumstances. 

Isn't Hello Saturday DW's first variety show? It's so unfair comparing him to TJC whom I thought was a comedian when I watched some of the episodes. But I'm glad people are coming to his defense. 

Have you guys seen how DW walks? I went down the rabbithole yesterday and washed a lot of videos and he walks with such a great posture that he looks regal even if he's wearing contemporary clothes. You can tell he was a ballet dancer.

Kali_01:

https://x.com/just_yuzupi/status/1693294272563621950?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw I also went down the rabbit hole 😂 

So, that's why his fight scenes always look so good. He's adding the dance moves.

I watched Miss the Dragon and I loved the fight scenes in it.

Ari_Lee:

So, that's why his fight scenes always look so good. He's adding the dance moves.

I watched Miss the Dragon and I loved the fight scenes in it.

He incorporated a lot of his ballet / classic dance routines into his fight scenes. I hope his fight with Hou will be longer in Season 2 so that we can see his graceful fight scenes again.

His Smile:

He incorporated a lot of his ballet / classic dance routines into his fight scenes. I hope his fight with Hou will be longer in Season 2 so that we can see his graceful fight scenes again.

I hope so too.  

https://youtube.com/shorts/ozLm0Samy_E?feature=share

Ari_Lee:

Yeah, it's his first variety show. That is why I felt so sorry for him when he was targeted again yesterday.  He has just been in the industry for more than 2 years; of course, he is still a novice when it comes to doing an entertainment show like that.

I can't wait to watch their h!6 with eng subs, i was using google translate to understand it lol there's a part that made my heartache for DW. When they were playing with the blocks i think they are supposed to ask YZ/XY questions to get her to say their name as the answer and TJC/XL asked who would you choose to teach you how to dance and she chose TJC/XL. I felt sad for DW since I know his history of having to give up his dream of dancing because of his injury.

Winner_is_King:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1V7PI97YAo

Tushan Jing's theme song ❤️

nice.....