9/24

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4949493381267498/4949493575844419

?? they're like us if we get the chance to see him face-to-face too -full of energy (praying and hoping for an international event/fashion show for him??) by the way, some got super duper excited they tried to reach out to him as much as they could (almost grabbed his arm) that others had to comment saying 'try not to pull him and just watch him from afar peacefully' ??

https://weibo.com/1886903325/NkLiAuGjE

?1???? 

When you know it's Deng Wei❣️?

dtsj_sapphire:

9/24

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4949493381267498/4949493575844419

?? they're like us if we get the chance to see him face-to-face too -full of energy (praying and hoping for an international event/fashion show for him??) by the way, some got super duper excited they tried to reach out to him as much as they could (almost grabbed his arm) that others had to comment saying 'try not to pull him and just watch him from afar peacefully' ??

https://weibo.com/1886903325/NkLiAuGjE

?1???? 

I felt somehow ...its a bit rude to reach out to touch celebs. .its scary....watch from a far is the best for both fans and celebs..

dtsj_sapphire:

he looks cute...but his eyes lol..?

dtsj_sapphire:

Looking good, I’m glad he still dresses street-hip outfits ?

I find the most boring character in the drama is TSJ.  In terms of acting skills, ZWY stands out.

TinaL:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14267756/1/An-Oath-to-Fulfill-The-Legend-of-17-Leaves

Anyways I wanted this share this yaojing fic I came across. Be warned it's heartbreaking though. 

I’m currently reading the fanfic & I love this version a lot. I dunno if they should continue writing it hehe ?

mparthur:

I find the most boring character in the drama is TSJ.  In terms of acting skills, ZWY stands out.

I wonder why u think so ...and started this thread out. YSQ is charming ...so is TSJ but as TSJ he has alot of burden therefore did not look fresh.

Edit : And yep ZWY's CX is 1st ml in drama. They purposely make him stood out . 

mparthur:

I find the most boring character in the drama is TSJ.  In terms of acting skills, ZWY stands out.

You're obviously in the wrong thread to be saying this?  Are you intentionally here to be an asshole or what?  Coming into a thread that you know most users in here love the character just to call said character *boring* is very low. This isn't even about having an opinion. Leave that nonsense in the main comment. 

mparthur:

You think so? Well to me, he’s a very complicated character…his emotions are always in check even when he’s supposed to lash out,he doesn’t. I’m not saying this cos I like Jing but tell me, would you have forgived TSH & FFYY after all they did to you? Would you have fought for XY ? Would you STILL support CX even after breaking up with XY? 

Romans_Revenge:

I’m currently reading the fanfic & I love this version a lot. I dunno if they should continue writing it hehe ?

I wanted more, it's was heartbreaking but a very well written story 

Romans_Revenge:

You think so? Well to me, he’s a very complicated character…his emotions are always in check even when he’s supposed to lash out,he doesn’t. I’m not saying this cos I like Jing but tell me, would you have forgived TSH & FFYY after all they did to you? Would you have fought for XY ? Would you STILL support CX even after breaking up with XY? 

I don't find anything boring about TSJ.

Romans_Revenge:

Y'all are being too nice, unfortunately I do not have the time to reason with people. Especially when it comes to all the nonsensical opinions about his character. I've had enough. 

TinaL:

You're obviously in the wrong thread to be saying this?  Are you intentionally here to be an asshole or what?  Coming into a thread that you know most users in here love the character just to call said character *boring* is very low. This isn't even about having an opinion. Leave that nonsense in the main comment. 

That username ..was she the one who made this thread?? Last time she also made comment like XY only chose to be with TSJ because XL didnt confess or something ...something wrong with her? or she changed her opinions ??

Edit: I  crossed the line because it's not what she said. I appologize for that.

Winny Aye:

That username ..was she the one who made this thread?? Last time she also made comment like XY only chose to be with TSJ because XL didnt confess or something ...something wrong with her? or she changed her opinions ??

I don't wanna know who she's, just wanted to let them know they are not welcome here with such rotten opinions. They can leave that in the main comment section I'm sure they would find plenty people to agree with their opinion.