Kali_01:

Because Deng Wei brought TSJ to life, I love the way he portrays Jing

IDK if it's just me or what, but Deng Wei irl look like Tushan Jing. His attitude really resemble Tushan Jing

MimiLy:

Yeah one thing I’m still super confused is why she is spending time with XL/FFB in the first place when she knows he wants to kill CX? Is it because in order to defeat your enemy you need to first become their friend? Haha would love another insight

I don’t understand XY sometimes too. But I think part of the reason is also because she enjoys his company and she gets to play and have fun when he’s around. I don’t understand why she’s hanging out with him knowing he is CX’s enemy, maybe it hasn’t hit her yet. I think reality only hit her when FengLong saved CX from FFB/XL. 

Kali_01:

I don’t understand XY sometimes too. But I think part of the reason is also because she enjoys his company and she gets to play and have fun when he’s around. I don’t understand why she’s hanging out with him knowing he is CX’s enemy, maybe it hasn’t hit her yet. I think reality only hit her when FengLong saved CX from FFB/XL. 

That was really sad. 

Kali_01:

IMO, I think because she met him before she knew about her brother plays a big role, because by then she seemed to have already fallen for him a little. He tortured her but she could see that he too was hurting. And when she found out about the army she knew that he was just being loyal, while she doesn't know the real reason she knows he has his reasons. She values him a lot, and even though she has to fight him one day she may do it with a heavy heart because Cang Xuan comes first for her, yet since she's lived a long and lonely life, she can't just push Xiangliu away because of her feelings for him. 

Kaseh Esmiralda:

IDK if it's just me or what, but Deng Wei irl look like Tushan Jing. His attitude really resemble Tushan Jing

There are posts on weibo saying that, deep down, Deng Wei is really TSJ.

DW has knee injuries, which is why he does not pursue ballet anymore. same with TSJ

DW was the only guy who did not laugh at Ling Yue in Hello Saturday when the whole cast was making fun of her because she couldn't look him straight in the eyes. kind like TSJ

DW likes to share romantic moods through his vlog with his fans. Romantic like TSJ

I think because of his bad boy style in the past, he has been misunderstood, but he is really a gentle, quiet guy in real life.

Kali_01:

I think she is fascinated by him. Same way she got enthralled by the first nine-tailed fox who imprisoned her for decades. She likes to keep complex beings for company. She can relate to them the most.

i was looking at a scene with Jing Ye and i see why XY keep asking now haha i think the actress that plays Jing Ye is so pretty 

Kali_01:

i was looking at a scene with Jing Ye and i see why XY keep asking now haha i think the actress that plays Jing Ye is so pretty 

Hahaha! She always had one-sided beef with her for being a TSJ servant. I find it funny that no matter how loyal and dedicated TSJ is to her, she always feels jealous of his servant. lol

Congrats, YaoJing supporters! We have officially breached 1.0k replies for this thread. Hahahaha!

His Smile:

Congrats, YaoJing supporters! We have officially breached 1.0k replies for this thread. Hahahaha!

yay 

His Smile:

Jajajaja 

Wow that’s crazy! ? we are obsessed , yaojing !❤️❤️

His Smile:

Hahaha! She always had one-sided beef with her for being a TSJ servant. I find it funny that no matter how loyal and dedicated TSJ is to her, she always feels jealous of his servant. lol

Lol that’s right! Forever jealous of the maid servants,! I’m glad he finally told her that he stop using them. ?

Kali_01:

She even got revenge on CX by killing the person he loved most, which was her 

Wow! I see your point.