I don’t see the fast track option on my tencent app, does it show up for you guys? 

Kali_01:

I don’t see the fast track option on my tencent app, does it show up for you guys? 

I think we need to wait a bit...they should add it at 6 p.m. In 5 minutes, I think.

Queen_Myrna:
  1. I want to buy the fast track pack for LYF...but I'm afraid it won't work on PC. I'm not paying 10 bucks to watch it on small device...how it was for LLTG? *genuinely curious*

i think around discounted $5.99 but my tv could not play on tv  certain which is succeed like LG tv  but lets see for LYF

WangDuo girlfriend:

i think around discounted $5.99 but my tv could not play on tv  certain which is succeed like LG tv  but lets see for LYF

Thanks for your reply. I mainly watch it on PC anyway (screen is big so it's good enough for me) Let's wait and see....

ALREADY THERE FOR 13.99$ woohoo enjoy guys

Queen_Myrna:

Thanks for your reply. I mainly watch it on PC anyway (screen is big so it's good enough for me) Let's wait and see....

hi me too i prefer to watch on my phone or lappy

31-39 I'm readyyy. Let's brace ourselves 

https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1691025539967180800?s=20 

These two😂😂😂 

Kali_01:

It shows on mine. 

See you later guys!

mparthur:

CX is so unpopular with the audience at the moment.

IMO he really doesn't have redeeming qualities and I heard he gets worse... 

I just saw the episodes today. I think XL's shippers will be enraged as we were last week on Jing's episodes. The drama changed the scenes between XL and XY. I wonder if it's because they want to make it look more PG. lol

Antinh85:

I just saw the episodes today. I think XL's shippers will be enraged as we were last week on Jing's episodes. The drama changed the scenes between XL and XY. I wonder if it's because they want to make it look more PG. lol

I am not even a XL shipper and I am very disappointed, Even Jing's scenes last week were done better. LOL

It’d be interesting to hear TH talk about the changes she made. I’m curious if she changed her mind about the relationships from the time she wrote the novel til now that it got made into a drama. 

Kali_01:

It’d be interesting to hear TH talk about the changes she made. I’m curious if she changed her mind about the relationships from the time she wrote the novel til now that it got made into a drama. 

Yes, it would be interesting.

Ari_Lee:

I am not even a XL shipper and I am very disappointed, Even Jing's scenes last week were done better. LOL

why?!!! i thought the XL scene with XY were sweet on its own. the thing he does for her, i think if she actually knows his feelings and his thoughts, she would prob find it hard to not fall in love as well. What amaze me is int he 37 years all the 3 men love her is their own ways. CX revenges for her (his talk about protecting his love ones moves me) and he does all the things while waiting for her to come back. XLheal her with his own blood for 37 years, accompany her, quietly watch over her and XY knew what he as done and she was moved (moves me too) but unforrtunately she cannot see his heart because he never voice it out. Jing of course fulfil the classic line of in life, i accompany u and in death i follow u. its almost like one just cannot outdo another. the author is amazing. it feels like she did not favour any and treat alll 3 favourably and fairly. in the end the choice is with XY and what she wants and need most.