pinkapple:

Where can I get the new episodes if I m restricted from the app? I would like to pay for the early release and end the misery. ?

wetv. but ive heard they watched on kisskh

3naVIP:

Question... Does anybody know if Season 2 will concentrate more on TSJ/XY arc? 

between XY/TSJ/CX 

WangDuo girlfriend:

between XY/TSJ/CX 

Ughhhh... Still with CX? Thanks... But honestly I can't stand the guy and that he turns worse.... 

His Smile:

Season 2 will focus more on ZWY and how he will make a solid rulership with his growing harem! hahahah! XY will try her hardest to treat Jing as a mere acquaintance. FBB will return to stop XY's wedding. Jing will try his hardest to get XY back.

and he will start to be possessive of XY. Im sad with Jing's situation, people hated him already but i hope with season 2 they will find the truth after he tells everything to Xiaoyao and what matters XIAOYAO BELIEVES HIM?

WangDuo girlfriend:

and he will start to be possessive of XY. Im sad with Jing's situation, people hated him already but i hope with season 2 they will find the truth after he tells everything to Xiaoyao and what matters XIAOYAO BELIEVES HIM?

Well I don't care about the other ML's arc especially the XL arc whose fans really have the fanfic down to a pat???... I hope to see the TSJ/XY arc will be front and center and me knowing that they are the end game?

3naVIP:

Question... Does anybody know if Season 2 will concentrate more on TSJ/XY arc? 

They‘ll have many romantic scenes but more screen time will be on CX as he’s the central story arc. More politics in season 2. I honestly don’t care about the politics. Lol I just want to see YaoJing reunite again. I can’t wait for the part when he came to see her again after he exiled the evil couple and the proposal scene. Hope it’s as romantic as it was in the novel. 

So far they haven't shown anyone but XL on a winged mount and I'm miffed. lol  I want to see Jin's crane.

Antinh85:

I think they’ll still have many romantic scenes but more screen time will be on CX as he’s the central story arc. More politics in season 2. I honestly don’t care about the politics. Lol I just want to see YaoJing reunite again. 

Really... This CX guy again... Oh well will just concentrate on TSJ/XY... 

Sssnoopyyy:

I definitely think CX is the loneliest of all the leads, even compared to XL since CX has to live on after fulfilling his goal without XY. Impressed with the actor who portrays him. Didn’t like him or find him special at first, but the way ZWY and YZ bring it out from each other with the chemistry and emotions, you really feel for them

thats what i thought too, i didnt particularly paid any attention to cx's character in the books as he is typically a goal-achiever so he must be someone who is a bit bad tbh. but when ZWY portrays this character brilliantly, I feel my emotions also tugged along with him. ZWY is so good and I am waiting for him in Nirvana in fire3

3naVIP:

Really... This CX guy again... Oh well will just concentrate on TSJ/XY... 

CX is the story's main lead.

3naVIP:

Ughhhh... Still with CX? Thanks... But honestly I can't stand the guy and that he turns worse.... 

unfortunately yes?? the title is for him ? but yeah more politic. me too, I just want to focus on Yaojing .  I dont remember if XL will be a big part of season 2 according to books, but it will be focused more on this trio (XY,JING,CX)

Some question..

when jing know about XY connected to XL with love bug? And did he know it's function (that the other party can save the injured one as long as one is alive)

I cant remember clearly..in drama or novel...in novel i only remember XY and jing talk about resolving the love bug after they make up (will be on season 2)

I want to know what everyone’s thoughts are on TSJ - is he just too nice/pushover and indecisive? I hear a lot of comments about this in terms of the way he is handling his family and engagement situation. If this were in modern day, anyone in XY’s shoes would leave. But as a viewer, we know where TSJ stands - it’s an arranged marriage he didn’t care for in the beginning (and didn’t want after finding his own love). He cannot push too far and cause his grandma to collapse, but this results in XY suffering from him not being able to cut things off. Tbh, putting myself in his shoes, it is a sticky situation, he is kind by nature. Is he perfect? No. He definitely could be more resolute with things. Did he hurt XY? Yes, indirectly even tho he tried his best being in the middle of it all. 

Some say XY pities TSJ but I feel that she loves him. Otherwise she wouldn’t be so affected and heartbroken even tho she puts on a tough exterior. 

Sssnoopyyy:

I want to know what everyone’s thoughts are on TSJ - is he just too nice/pushover and indecisive? I hear a lot of comments about this in terms of the way he is handling his family and engagement situation. If this were in modern day, anyone in XY’s shoes would leave. But as a viewer, we know where TSJ stands - it’s an arranged marriage he didn’t care for in the beginning (and didn’t want after finding his own love). He cannot push too far and cause his grandma to collapse, but this results in XY suffering from him not being able to cut things off. Tbh, putting myself in his shoes, it is a sticky situation, he is kind by nature. Is he perfect? No. He definitely could be more resolute with things. Did he hurt XY? Yes, indirectly even tho he tried his best being in the middle of it all. 

Some say XY pities TSJ but I feel that she loves him. Otherwise she wouldn’t be so affected and heartbroken even tho she puts on a tough exterior. 

it's only yaoliu shipper's thinking lol.

1.1K comments? last time I visit this board few days ago it was around 500, wow.. no wonder his character breaks 9 on Vlinkage. I guess now I have a reading material before sleep lol