We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks to @Symbolika1  I have now learned how to add photos. So I decided to add this photo here because I miss the Shiqi days. 

Sirry Usly:
Thanks to @Symbolika1  I have now learned how to add photos. So I decided to add this photo here because I miss the Shiqi days. 

Shiqqqqqqqqqqqqqqiiiiii ooooh thank you my Xuan friend! <3 *happily eating fried grasshoppers  with his friend*....

Sirry Usly:

Thanks to @Symbolika1  I have now learned how to add photos. So I decided to add this photo here because I miss the Shiqi days. 

I think we all miss ShiQi days too, life was much simpler for everyone. I also miss him carrying her around everywhere and their piggyback rides were so sweet. How do you add photos?

Symbolika1:

Shiqqqqqqqqqqqqqqiiiiii ooooh thank you my Xuan friend! <3 *happily eating fried grasshoppers  with his friend*....

Isn't this image so cute?!? They look so happy. I'm going to try and find more on google and post them here. 

In the meantime, here is another shiqi moment

Kali_01:

I think we all miss ShiQi days too, life was much simpler for everyone. I also miss him carrying her around everywhere and their piggyback rides were so sweet. How do you add photos?

So you have to go to Google or some other website and click on the photo you want to copy the url/link to the photo. Or click "open image in new tab". Then copy the image url and paste it where it says "insert image" on the second row next to the icon of a chain link. 

Here is another image from youtube. LOL

Sirry Usly:
Here is another image from youtube. LOL

Let me help you with one of my favorite moments! (after i'll leave here a bit to continue reading novel :p)

Idk why but this image makes me laugh very hard. So even though it's not yaojing I'm adding it here because shiqixuan is so funny.

Shiqi looks so happy and xuan...??

Symbolika1:

Let me help you with one of my favorite moments! (after i'll leave here a bit to continue reading novel :p)

This moment was so bittersweet. 

Sirry Usly:
Idk why but this image makes me laugh very hard. So even though it's not yaojing I'm adding it here because shiqixuan is so funny.

Shiqi looks so happy and xuan...??

Yeah yeah! Like...some intensity in the air too ! Whit those stills/pictures you can tell the high level of acting! 

Symbolika1:

Yeah yeah! Like...some intensity in the air too ! Whit those stills/pictures you can tell the high level of acting! 

Right? I love all of their acting. It's really good and is able to clearly capture what their characters are feeling. 

Sirry Usly:
Right? I love all of their acting. It's really good and is able to clearly capture what their characters are feeling. 

Agree!

Sharing this full exclusive CCTV6 interview of DengWei

Link: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4939084624822316?jumpfrom=weibocom#&video

Actor Deng Wei accepted an exclusive interview and said that it was his honor to be able to appear in "Long Lovesickness", interpreting "Tu Shanjing" " and "Xiaoyao" heal each other's emotional core.

Talking about the performance of crying scenes, he said that he did not deliberately mobilize his emotions, but a natural expression after being guided by the script and characters. Commenting on Yang Zi is a very professional actor, "Not only is she very explosive and strong in crying scenes, she also handles the details of her performance accurately." Deng Wei hopes that she can play steadily in the future and create more roles that are recognized by the audience

The fact that he was included in this news program makes me feel incredibly happy to be his fan. Given that he didn't have any significant backup when he accepted the part of the least liked character in the novel, no one would have predicted that he would be this successful.

His success story is quite inspiring. ?

His Smile:
His success story is quite inspiring.

Thx for sharing :) ...speaking of natural expression in his acting this character (He looks here like High elve of nature, wondering in woods, gathering herbs)...

Symbolika1:

Thx for sharing :) ...speaking of natural expression in his acting this character (He looks here like High elve of nature, wondering in woods, gathering herbs)...

Cue his song too! His song fit so well in this scene. ?