We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

Thx for sharing :) ...speaking of natural expression in his acting this character (He looks here like High elve of nature, wondering in woods, gathering herbs)...

This is such a nice gif

Sirry Usly:

This moment was so bittersweet. 

I'm going to use this as my profile image. 🥺

Ari_Lee:

I'm going to use this as my profile image. 🥺

I'm waiting for s2 to decide which image to use for mine. Right now though I'm super obsessed with this look from XY. I hope s2 we get to see her hair down more. It looks so good. I can't find the image anywhere but the scene where she runs outside with her umbrella has my heart. 

Sirry Usly:

I'm waiting for s2 to decide which image to use for mine. Right now though I'm super obsessed with this look from XY. I hope s2 we get to see her hair down more. It looks so good. I can't find the image anywhere but the scene where she runs outside with her umbrella has my heart. 

Her hair down looks so pretty, I wish we had more of those scenes

Omg I think it worked! Thank you for showing me how to add gif. Look at these guys aweing over our girl 😂 

Kali_01:

Omg I think it worked! Thank you for showing me how to add gif. Look at these guys aweing over our girl 😂 

Can we add videos or pics here? 

The way I’ve been struggling to post this in here for an hour. Lmao anywho, this is my favorite look of hers. Ep 34 running in the rain towards Jing 

Kali_01:

Congrats! 😂 (this is supposed to be an emoji idk why it's a question mark) It took me forever to learn too. 

Also, that’s my favorite scene of all of them 🤣 our girl is hot 

TinaL:

Can we add videos or pics here? 

I can’t figure out how to add videos only pictures and gifs 

Sirry Usly:

Congrats! ? (this is supposed to be an emoji idk why it's a question mark) It took me forever to learn too. 

Also, that’s my favorite scene of all of them ? our girl is hot 

You know what this reminds of? Like when the popular girl in high school walks down the hallway 😂 CX-Childhood bff, FL- guy that’s friends with everyone, Jing- nerdy smart guy, XL - school rebel w/army dad  😂 

Kali_01:

You know what this reminds of? Like when the popular girl in high school walks down the hallway 😂 CX-Childhood bff, FL- guy that’s friends with everyone, Jing- nerdy smart guy, XL - school rebel w/army dad  😂 

🤣 That's so accurate. All that was missing is a hair flip 

How do I make a GIF my profile picture for MDL. I wanna use the GiF someone posted in here of Jing smiling in that yellow background as my profile pic. Sorry, I don't know to to tag or reply to people in the discussion session. 

Also, where is everyone getting their LYF gifs 😅

Dumplings_xo:

How do I make a GIF my profile picture for MDL. I wanna use the GiF someone posted in here of Jing smiling in that yellow background as my profile pic. Sorry, I don't know to to tag or reply to people in the discussion session. 

Also, where is everyone getting their LYF gifs 😅

I'm getting mine from Tumblr, the ones I posted on my Twitter, and the ones I found on Google. I'd try Google and Tumblr if I were you because that's the easiest place to find them. 

If you have an iPhone, there is a gif maker app so you can screen record bits of the show on the Tencent app and then use the gif maker app. Once you do that, upload your gif to another platform so that you can take the image/gif url and post it here. 

If I were you though, I'd just look for gifs on Google and Tumblr because making them yourself is time-consuming tbh. 

As for how to make a gif your profile pic...idk tbh. I haven't changed my profile pic yet. 

Sirry Usly:
I'm getting mine from Tumblr, the ones I posted on my Twitter, and the ones I found on Google. I'd try Google and Tumblr if I were you because that's the easiest place to find them. 

If you have an iPhone, there is a gif maker app so you can screen record bits of the show on the Tencent app and then use the gif maker app. Once you do that, upload your gif to another platform so that you can take the image/gif url and post it here. 

If I were you though, I'd just look for gifs on Google and Tumblr because making them yourself is time-consuming tbh. 

As for how to make a gif your profile pic...idk tbh. I haven't changed my profile pic yet. 

Thank you. And I just realized you have to click quote and its basically you replying 😅. Thank you.

Sirry Usly:

That's so pretty. I also like the one with the wedding dress (the one for her wedding with Jing).