Wow, from this interaction, i have got a lot of spoilers from the novel which i have read back in 2020(the covid started, nothing to do , unemployed 😂) I might have to reread again after my daily life job is done but I have saved a lot of sweet mushy gushy convo mostly from Jing and Xiaoyao and i am glad this forum exist. ☺️ hehee.

Seeing all the forum members here are so open-minded makes me happy and contain to share what i have known so far.

With the episodes are being chased by the airing times, i am bit sad to let this season go🤧 but im just hoping the production will do the books justice and not tries to ruin it like TTEOTM. gosh, i was so angry to the point i wanted to throw the chalk on their heads of what they were thinking with such a popular novel gets ruined like piece of empty sheets.

Noush:

Thanks! 2 tails are better than no tail:) Our Jing deserves more time in the drama. I'm still confused between demon fox and Jing. Is the demon fox just a bad apple in the Fox clan?

So, TSJ has only two tails left?!!!  Poor him.  Agree- two tails are better than no tails.  

Imagine XY and TSJ's children- half demon fox- half deity.  

That would be cute.

Vina:

That would be cute.

Like that little fox.  Or, Fei Fei.

Noush:

Thanks! 2 tails are better than no tail:) Our Jing deserves more time in the drama. I'm still confused between demon fox and Jing. Is the demon fox just a bad apple in the Fox clan?

I've found that part in the novel. Let me write the dialogue for you:

XY: "The nine tailed fox I killed, it wasn't one of your relatives?"

Jing: "He probably was." 

The nine tailed fox was very rare, and the few existing ones really were all relatives of the Tu Shan clan.

XY: "What?"

XY's mouth dropped open. Jing couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Jing: "Relative or no relative, he had it coming based on what he did to you. Even if someone told my grandmother about it, you're still in the right."

mparthur:

So, TSJ has only two tails left?!!!  Poor him.  Agree- two tails are better than no tails.  

Imagine XY and TSJ's children- half demon fox- half deity.  

that will be so cute. With TSJ's constant sweet talks and flirty attitude , I bet they gonna have a football team of kids. hahaha😊😊🤣🤣🤣

(wildest dream)

Umi Is My Name:

just remembered when Jing feng (jings maid) said that ' my master hasnt been really well for 10 years' or something . maybe around that. i just knew it was long but didnt know the exact timeline. anyone cares to answer? hehe . 

What pregnancy situation? 

3naVIP:

What pregnancy situation? 

FFY was pregnant and the pregnancy was a scheme used by her and TSH(jing's brother) .it was actually Hou's child not even Jing's. he was framed, the wedding got quicken as his grandma told him to take the responsibility for it.

Poor Jing, he wasnt even slept with her or touched her tho ,until their marriage , he never even once touched that cunning lady.  that cunning lady just wanted that child to be a clan leader heir so that explains the frame 

I think this pregnancy episode will be around 35-39 if based on the calender, after the Cherry Blossom arc  (prepare your tissue🤧, this one will be hurt a bit, Jing's sacrifices here will be one of the main reasons he is DA ONE,people will get to see his loves pays off big time )  

I'm so proud of y'all in here!!!  #JingYao <3

Umi Is My Name:

FFY was pregnant and the pregnancy was a scheme used by her and TSH(jing's brother) .it was actually Hou's child not even Jing's. he was framed, the wedding got quicken as his grandma told him to take the responsibility for it.

Poor Jing, he wasnt even slept with her or touched her tho ,until their marriage , he never even once touched that cunning lady.  that cunning lady just wanted that child to be a clan leader heir so that explains the frame 

I think this pregnancy episode will be around 35-39 if based on the calender, after the Cherry Blossom arc  (prepare your tissue🤧, this one will be hurt a bit, Jing's sacrifices here will be one of the main reasons he is DA ONE,people will get to see his loves pays off big time )  

Do you mind spoiling what the Cherry Blossom arc is? I haven't read the novel. Thanks!

st9r:

Do you mind spoiling what the Cherry Blossom arc is? I haven't read the novel. Thanks!

Xiaoyao will  be assassinated by someone who has grudge on her dad. Her biological dad killed all of the clan's members or something. She was stabbed by cherry flowers blade or something (i dont remember😅) and it was pretty intense and she lost her live there. But TSJ came later and found her , cried , kissed all over her face screaming 'xiao yao,xiao yao' still no response, he gave her spirit or something and he also joined the death by not helping to get alive too

but dont worry, they were safe actually . She went to recovery with XiangLiu helping her for 37 years, TSJ also was recovered by magical medication so he couldve survived. 

When XY woke up, she went directly to Jing and fed him medication (as he refused to eat the medication provided by his maid) but he magically eat when XY gave him 🤣🤣 by using XY's mouth. so a bit of lovey dovey there. 

They woke up and TSJ was really worry about her and they confronted each other. this is sad btw. i hope they do this episode properly as this one for was one of the best/hearbreaking arcs i have read 

I love him for that even more. 

I hope YaoJing unites soon . Though I'd like to see Jing's reaction to FFB with XY as well hehe

I find hard to believe TSJ will admit the child is his when he knows it is not.

I haven't read that chapter in the novel so please can someone share the story with me.  

@Umi Is My Name  oh my gosh!!! that sounds super intense, thank you for telling me :) definitely looking forward to it!