Ari_Lee:

These people in China acting as of their ancestors didn't all, or most, engage in these type of behaviors they are censoring now. LOL

My thoughts exactly, lol! 

wow we are really having really good conversation while i was sleeping ..?..back reading ...now 

AH :

Some big, big cuts and big, big changes. 

XY doesn't poison CX or herself, XL doesn't save XY's life a second time, XL doesn't save TSJ's life, TSJ doesn't convince XY to forgive CX for his role in TSJ's death, and XY's decision to "leave" CX (but only to go as far as QS town in this case, and not to disappear to the ocean outside of his domain) has nothing to do with CX being partly responsible for TSJ's murder.

Wow this a RIP to the original novel. 

I don't why they would want to do it since they have been faithful to original for 90% in S1. 

CX repressed his emotions too much, (he mostly focus on politics ) that's why it burst out on Jing like that. Of course... .not one will do in real life but this is melodrama and its the important highlight of the story. I mean title is 'lost you forever'!.

XL saving XY and Jing to be together is the essence of this character on how selfless he can be on love. Again this is another big highlight of the story.

But I am open minded for some reason , it's just I'll  have to put the novel story aside while watching.

Symbolika1:

It is. Just follow the links above from AH, you'll get to some points to liddi's translating the leaked script. As I see it they are butchering some important moments that gave the novel a finitude.

I have been reading ...it's not like they are only butchering...they are changing major essence ....but I will have to see what they will do. I mean how will it flows.

AH :

Agreed. Apparently they moved some parts into a dream sequence that CX has and Xing Yue is made to be the person who colluded with TSH. Even though I truly can't see any reason for her to do so. Her wanting to kill XY made sense. Her wanting to kill TSJ makes no sense to me. 

Lol Xing Yue killing Jing would not make sense unless..

she plotted to kill both TSJ and XY at one go but XY escaped would makes sense. Killing TSJ for bringing shame to her brother and family and XY for the jealousy and fear XY might take her place"the empress title"

Ok..I have gone into Yaoliu thread

And I have response to liddi's leaked script translation. I want to share here also.

@liddi
thanks you so much for sharing this.
I have some reaction to this leaked script.
Definetly it looks much less intense and I will have to forget about the original novel for awhile and the intense scenes I had been looking forward to see. But overall I think it is okay depending how it comes out. Am I the only one thinking that. 

Things changed:

Cang Xuan colluding with Hou to kill Jing is just a product of a illusion created by his grandfather, to remind him of the consequences should he give in to his inner desires and kills Jing over Xiao Yao

I don't really like dream illusion stuffs but I will see how they bring it up in the dramas.

Xiao Yao's hair apparently turned white after Jing's death, but was restored in the end.

The way to show her grief..its fine.

Xiao Yao never sees Xiang Liu's true form, and by extension her clinging on to Xiang Liu afterwards because the assassination attempt was omitted.

After Xiao Yao passed out due to extensive loss of blood extracted by Xiang Liu, he kissed her wrists to heal the wounds and held her unconscious form in his arms in grief.

A Nian brought the unconscious Xiao Yao to Jade Mountain at Xiang Liu's request, with the knowledge of the Royal Mother. Xiang Liu later extracts an oath from her never to reveal anything to Xiao Yao

Xiang Liu's true form appears when he destroys the bug - 8 heads at first (because he lost one life saving her after the Plum Forest assassination). We do see how indeed each head is tied to each life, when he killed one life to lure out the bug, and sacrificed two more lives to finally kill it.

The copious amount of blood he took from Xiao Yao was not to save Jing, but for Xiao Yao to recover after he forcibly lured the lover's bug out of her and killed it

now ..It's a bit problematic for me. XL sacrificing this much for killing love bugs somehow makes me cringe. I'd still prefer what he did in novel, sacrificing to both XY and Jing to be together and give his blessings. 

A Nian was grieved when the clam shell disintegrated in a sudden snow fall, leaving no trace of Xiang Liu ever being there
its ok...A Nian feel and sympathy for XL.

Jing survives not because Xiang Liu saved him, but of Xiao Yao's blood pill and him using a puppet which took the arrow during the attack. He was trapped in an underground cave, and would not have survived if he had not taken Xiao Yao's pill to regain his strength and clawed his way out
Hmm...ok..I will see how my man do it.

Xiao Yao found out about Xiang Liu's death before the wedding. This time the scene ends with the song she sang to lure Fei Fei

This piece is also fine. XY is finally letting out her emotions for XL and by singing I think it's sort of show she will keep this piece of love within her even when she will marry and live on with another man she loves too.

A Nian's sadness while giving the big bellied doll to Xiao Yao, reminding her specifically to bring it with her wherever she goes, so that a part of Xiang Liu is forever with her, even if she doesn't know it

It's fine sisters scenes .

Xiao Yao and Jing leave for Qingshui town after their wedding, instead of going to the ocean to settle down in one of the many uncharted islands
I wonder what will bring them to leave for QS town.. (because of Xing Yue? or YaoJing preference life?) but I think it's fine. I'd prefer them leaving off to ocean ...roaming the world there, into the world of the man who actually blessed them to be together. And also we can continue imaging about how exciting their advantures maybe like afterwards.

For me, I think the real problem is that if CX is not the one to kill TSJ and does not make XY that betrayed, it's not likely he will lost her forever. Because he did not 'lost' her for real. It's more like he will be yearning for her in his romantic way forever. The English title they should have used actually is "Forever Yearning for You" or "Eternally Yearning for You". (In the original story it's beautiful how three men love stories are woven together with XY. Although leaving CX, she still his token of love by keeping the Ro Mu flower. She will be keeping the big belly doll to cheer her up which has XL's hidden love within. And she had TSJ to be with her for the rest of her to rely on.)

So yep overall I don't think its bad.  It's just I may have to put the original story away for awhile. I think is fine although not as intense and majestic as the original. My score will be depends on how the final product comes out. 

P.S let me share this comment on the YaoJing thread too. 

nathsketch:
Hoping these are all fake.

Let's stick to this :)...

Winny Aye:
not as intense and majestic as the original.

Thank you for pasting it here too, so when we are in mood we can find it easely.  For now , I'm not going to comment any further, last night brainstorming exhausted me :D. Just hoping as you said in the other thread - that they wont minimize XL's acts for XYao's happy ending, because, what I fear the most=> is that XL's/TJC fans go wild and attack Deng Wei in repercussion.  High pressure and wrongdoing can be very hurtfull in c-drama world. (ex. Xiao Zhan had to publicly excuse himself with the famous 227 incident:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott_against_Xiao_Zhan_Incident).

Have a happy day my friend :)

Symbolika1:

Thank you for pasting it here too, so when we are in mood we can find it easely.  For now , I'm not going to comment any further, last night brainstorming exhausted me :D. Just hoping as you said in the other thread - that they wont minimize XL's acts for XYao's happy ending, because, what I fear the most=> is that XL's/TJC fans go wild and attack Deng Wei in repercussion.  High pressure and wrongdoing can be very hurtfull in c-drama world. (ex. Xiao Zhan had to publicly excuse himself with the famous 227 incident:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott_against_Xiao_Zhan_Incident).

Have a happy day my friend :)

what happened to Xiao Zhan is a total stupid trash . It's totally his bad karma., become victim for no reaon. ?...Well I really hope the drama do justice to all characters ...but even is XL has less role for XY total happiness ...I hope fans do not go crazy with fictional character as to attack the actor ...

Winny Aye:
.I hope fans do not go crazy with fictional character as to attack the actor

Exactly my bigest fear :).

AH :
I don't think XY would have felt XL's pain through the connection unless he intentionally caused her to, the way he does in chapter 32.

Everything that XY says about the bugs in the drama and in the novel, and everything that we know about them (as readers and viewers) suggests that the way the bug connection works is that only the recipient feels the bug cultivator's pain. Other things are shared across the connection like a two-way street (e.g., their lives being connected, feeling each others' heartbeats, and feeling each others' presence) but the pain is normally just one-way (with only the recipient feeling the cultivator's pain) even when the connection isn't being controlled.

One example of how we know that is that CX did not control the bug connection between him and XY when the bug was in him. XY could feel CX's presence through the connection, but she could not feel his pain (e.g., when he was shot by FFYY's arrow). Only CX could feel her pain.

liddi has been translating more of the alleged leaked script for S2 in the YaoLiu discussion thread.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers?pid=2775121&page=139#p2775121

Her most recent translation includes words from XL to TSJ that seem to suggest that, at least in the drama, XY would be able to feel XL's pain through the connection if he didn't block it. Although TSJ recognizes that XL is baiting him in this scene and that perhaps some of what he's saying is not true.

They don't cover why XY didn't feel CX's pain when the bug was in him.

---

TSJ: The poisonous bug that you and Xiao Yao share. If you were wounded, she would feel the pain too?
XL: Do you want to find out? Just stab me and you'll know.

Xiang Liu conjured up an ice blade and directed it at his own chest.
In shock, Tushan Jing splashed his tea on the blade, evaporating both.

TSJ (displeased): Xiang Liu, you have strong spiritual powers and nine lives, but Xiao Yao doesn't.
XL (smirking): The two people linked by the bug not only can feel each other's pain, but each other's emotions too.
TSJ (guardedly): What do you mean?
XL: Any intense emotions can be felt by the other person. For example joy, grief, and even more so... passion.
TSJ (furious): You... (restrained himself) Is what you're saying true?
XL (deliberately): What? Passion?

Tushan Jing glared at Xiang Liu and pursed his lips.

XL (baiting): Tushan clan leader, shall we put it to the test?

Tushan Jing did not rise to his bait, and looked to have recovered his composure.

AH :
They don't cover why XY didn't feel CX's pain when the bug was in him.

That doesn't make sense...do script writers (if they really wrote this ...) think the audience won't relate and not ask it self: what happened with CX's bug when he had it-why is it different, and how??? They showed us enough in the drama for people to remember it. He was the first one to get it ! I 'm nearly laughing pffff....so sad.

AH :
XL (deliberately): What? Passion?

Haha he'll be teasing, that scene should be a good one - despite the CX point- and audience taken as dumb like...

lol y’all still believe that leaked script? Somebody’s obviously trolling.