Symbolika1:

That doesn't make sense...do script writers (if they really wrote this ...) think the audience won't relate and not ask it self: what happened with CX's bug when he had it-why is it different, and how??? They showed us enough in the drama for people to remember it. He was the first one to get it ! I 'm nearly laughing pffff....so sad.

I feel like the dialogue as liddi translated it is ambiguous. XL can definitely feel XY's pain and emotions. But would XY feel both XL's pain and his emotions if he wasn't blocking them from coming through the connection? XL seems to be suggesting that she would. But that suggestion might be misleading.

He's definitely goading TSJ, and TSJ knows that XL's words and the things he's implying might not be totally true. 

We know for sure that if TSJ did stab XL as XL suggests (TSJ would never risk it, but if he did...), XL wouldn't let XY feel the pain of that stab even if the natural state of the bug connection would normally pass his pain on to her. 

So it's left inconclusive. Another opportunity for fans to speculate and come up with their own interpretations. 

Romans_Revenge:
lol y’all still believe that leaked script? Somebody’s obviously trolling. 

liddi is erring on the side of believing that it is real because of how detailed it is. But we know that it's not confirmed and we won't know how things will actually play out in the drama until it airs. 

AH :

liddi is erring on the side of believing that it is real because of how detailed it is. But we know that it's not confirmed and we won't know how things will actually play out in the drama until it airs. 

Here are the latest part, just leaving them here:

Leaked script Ep15  (originally S2 Ep23)

Xiang Liu sat by the shores of Gourd Lake drinking, with Furball by his side, recalling the time when he went to Chi Chen's old home.

Chi Chen's bamboo residence

Xiang Liu pushed the door open and took in the sight in the house. He saw the small wooden horse, picked up the small drum and shook it before putting it down. At last, he came before the portrait and stared at it for a while. With a wave of the hand, spiritual energy brushed over the portrait, and Xi Ling Heng's figure appeared by Chi Chen's side. Xiang Liu lit 3 incense sticks, and paid his respects to them as one of the younger generation.

Back by the lake, Xiang Liu continued drinking, loneliness etched on his face. Furball nudged the empty wine bowl to Xiang Liu's hand, prompting him to fill it up. Xiang Liu then lifted his wine bottle to Furball in a toast with a sad smile.

XL: Since we cannot be together forever, it is better to separate and forget each other rather than meet in battle.

Xiang Liu lifted up his wine bottle in a toast.

Later, Xiao Yao, Jing, the Gao Xin king and Cang Xuan also came to the bamboo residence. Xiao Yao and Cang Xuan bowed and paid their respects to Chi Chen's portrait.

The Gao Xin king finally told Cang Xuan that he always intended for Cang Xuan to become his successor. However, his ministers would never agree, so he needed Cang Xuan to force their hand with his military might.

From @Liddi =>Leaked script Ep16  (originally S2 Ep24)  >> you have been warned <<

[Before his wedding to A Nian, Cang Xuan reminded Xiao Yao once more that the old rules still apply - to not congratulate him on his marriage. He was now at the pinnacle with the world at his feet, but it could not make up for all he had lost. If given a chance to choose, he would have preferred to give up the world if he could have his parents, grandmother, aunt, Xiao Yao together, never parting.]

Troubled by Cang Xuan's dejected state, Xiao Yao strolled aimlessly until she came to a rock by Dragon Bone prison. Waves crashed against the rock. Just then, Xiang Liu all in white, tread the waves towards her. Unable to tell the past from the present, reality and illusion, Xiao Yao stared at Xiang Liu, startled. 
Xiang Liu came up before her, his expression cold. She reached out a finger to touch him and confirmed he was real, then seeing the look on his face, withdrew her hand hurriedly.

XY (apologetic smile): My apologies. I thought you were an illusion.
XL (furrowed eyebrows): What foolishness is this?
XY (dry laugh, changing topics): Why are you here?
XL: I just felt like it
XY (helplessly): You are too reckless. Today is Xuan Yuan king and Gao Xin princess' wedding, You know how many guards are at Five Gods Mountain?
XL (coolly): It is precisely because it is the Xuan Yuan king's wedding that I came to take a look.
XY (curious): You don't seem the type to join in the festivities.
XL: If it was just a wedding, naturally I would not be interested.
XY: What do you mean?
XL: Gao Xin king is a sage ruler. Knowing that there is no successor to the throne, he would not have risked the welfare of his kingdom. Since he still has not named a successor, he clearly has alternate plans. Now he even married his only daughter off to the Xuan Yuan king, who is also his own discple. Could it be...
XY (nervous): Could it be what?
XL: Could it be the Gao Xin king intends to give the entire Gao Xin to Cang Xuan as a dowry?
XY (dry laugh): How is that possible? As expected from nine heads, even the jokes are bigger!
XL (certain): Looks like I was right.

Xiao Yao opened her mouth to deny, but swallowed the words resentfully.

XY (grumbling): Nine heads are clearly more imaginative than one.

Having spoken, Xiao Yao drew her neck back in case Xiang Liu dealt with her like before, but he seemed not to have heard what she said, his eyes cast down, watching the waves at his feet. Surprised, Xiao Yao sensed the reason for his behaviour, and her eyes were filled with compassion.

XY (softly): My brother inherited Grandfather's ambitions to unite the Great Wilderness. After he conquers Gao Xin, he will wage war on Hong Jiang.
XL (sigh): I thought the war between Xuan Yuan and Gao Xin would last tens of years. Who knew the Great Wilderness would be united so soon.
XY (persuading): Do... you still want to follow Hong Jiang? Could you not... (hesitant, then continues to persuade) Is there nothing else you wish to do in this world?
XL (casual banter): Are you worried for me?
XY: Perhaps you only treat me as someone to make deals with, but I always considered you... a friend.
XL (mixed emotions, faint smile): Oh, friend? (mocking) Such things can neither be seen nor touched, it is too unreliable, I won't presume to count on it. (his eyes grew sharp and cold even as he continued to smile) If Xuan Yuan Cang Xuan knows we are connected by a fated bug, living and dying together, he would not dare to kill me. (leans slightly forward to smile at Xiao Yao). You, are my chess piece that checks the Xuan Yuan king.

Hurt by Xiang Liu's callousness, Xiao Yao glared angrily at him.

XY: You knew from the very beginning what kind of bug it was, didn't you?
XL: So what if I did?
XY: Back then, you could remove the bug from Cang Xuan and dared to plant it in yourself. So you must know how to remove it.
XL (laughs): Take a guess!
XY (controlling herself): If I died, will you survive?
XL (teasing): Why don't you ask the question in reverse. If I died, would you be able to live?
XY (threatening): You want to use the bug to control Cang Xuan. Aren't you worried that I will use the bug against you when the time comes?
XL (unmoved): I look forward to it.
XY (angrily): Xiang Liu! What exactly do you want?

Xiang Liu smiled at her but did not reply. As the waves pulled back, his body slowly retreated along with the waves as he continued to face her.

XY: Hey Don't go! Explain yourself!

As Xiao Yao rushed forward in agitation, Tushan Jing's voice suddenly rang out.

TSJ: Xiao Yao.

Xiao Yao had to stop and turn, during which Tushan Jing had flown to her side, taking her hand. By the time she looked back at Xiang Liu, he was nowhere to be seen, and all that remained was the blue skies and rolling waves in the sea.

Xiao Yao and Jing sat next to each other on the beach at Dragon Bone Prison.

XY (trying to explain): I was strolling by the beach, when Xiang Liu suddenly sohowed up. I was asking him how to remove the bug just now.
TSJ (concerned): Does he know how to?
XY (frustrated): I believe he does, but he refused to say.
TSJ (worried): It is only a matter of time before His Majesty and Hong Jiang meet in battle. The existence of the bug has always been a hidden danger all along. As long as it is not removed, there is no way to be at ease.
XY: Don't worry. Even if there was a battle, Xiang Liu need not necessarily be killed. As long as he does not die, I will be fine. Besides, Xiang Liu has strong spiritual powers and is called Nine Lives. Between the two of us, I am the one who is more prone to be in danger. If anything, he should be the one to worry that I would cause trouble for him.
TSJ (displeased): Don't talk nonsense. From now onwards, I will stay by your side, and you also have His Majesty's protection. How could you fall into danger?
XY: Yes, I spoke wrongly (fawning) Don't worry. I am compiling medical journals, and diligently researching the art of healing. If Xiang Liu is able to remove the bug, so can I. I just need a bit of time, that's all.

Tushan Jing masked his concerns and flashed her a smile.

TSJ: You are right, we can definitely find a way.

Xiao Yao nodded and smiled.

[Xiao Yao led Tushan Jing to the same spot where she first tried to kiss him and complained that he avoided her when she tried to offer him her very first kiss, warning him that he should not try to avoid it this time. Just as she was about to kiss him, he held her chin, saying that this time, it was she who was not allowed to avoid. Then he kissed her, first gently, then passionately.]

Xiang Liu sat alone in the white seashell, twirling a pearl in his hand in loneliness, recalling how Xiao Yao shed tears on the surface of the shell, which he collected and solidified into a round pearl.

Suddenly, his face changed and he touched his lips.

Eyes filled with grief and fury, he flung out his hand and threw the pearl. As it flew across the sky, it lost spiritual energy and slowly transformed back into a tear, almost hitting the ocean. Just then, Xiang Liu suddenly reached out his hand and the tear stayed still. In a split second, the winds quietened and the waves stilled from the immense force of the spiritual power; everything was quiet, the waters surrounding the shell seemed to be frozen, without even a ripple, except a tear hovering above the surface of the ocean, almost dropping but not quite.

Devoid of expression, Xiang Liu slowly pulled back his hand. His white robes started fluttering agitatedly despite the absence of wind, a clear sign that he was not calm. The tear inched downwards with difficulty as if something powerful was stopping it although there was nothing below.

After a long struggle, unable to let go, Xiang Liu's robes finally settled down and the tear flew back before him.

A single, silent tear.

His composure restored, Xiang Liu took the tear in his fingers and it transformed back into a pearl. He then held the pearl in his palm, grief in his eyes.

The winds began to howl once more, the waves began to surge, and the shell bobbed along with the waves.

Romans_Revenge:

lol y’all still believe that leaked script? Somebody’s obviously trolling. 

Lol some conversations look details. .Thinking about it as it..it's not actually that bad...I am now evening imagining the it is going. . I only hope that it gives justice to all of us. ..fans..and yep us YaoJing too💕 ..I am ready for S2...but why the wait is so long😅

@Symbolica1

[Xiao Yao led Tushan Jing to the same spot where she first tried to kiss him and complained that he avoided her when she tried to offer him her very first kiss, warning him that he should not try to avoid it this time. Just as she was about to kiss him, he held her chin, saying that this time, it was she who was not allowed to avoid. Then he kissed her, first gently, then passionately.]

..the kiss scene sounds nice 😍🦊❤️

But i did feel sorry for XL after that scene. .

Winny Aye:
why the wait is so long

Yeah ! Next time I promise myself to only watch when all the story is complete...

Symbolika1:

Yeah ! Next time I promise myself to only watch when all the story is complete...

You are right. ..but we just can't help i guess...😅

I have been so intrigued with rereading YaoJing romance scenes. .I have to reread YaoLiu scene. ..I was reading chapter 22. It has one of the most YaoLiu intimate scene I guess although she's unconscious.  XL was most gentle to her here. I have enjoyed the scene actually. I could feel their bond, exploring inside ocean was beautiful,  but not as romantic  as YaoJing scene . I am following her emotions. (I was watching  YaoJing YT vids However I encountered a comment like YaoLiu is soulmate romance and YaoJing is commitment) well to me.YaoJing is romantic commitment. ..I think I need to feel YaoLiu again ..so yep...I still do not feel romantic as in YaoJing feel...although I can feel XL feelings. ..from XY is still vague for me..(maybe because Im yaojing bias)

I want to share the scenes...

Every twenty or thirty days Xiang Liu would heal her. When he was healing her, they ought to be very intimate because Xiao Yao could feel he was tightly embracing her. She could feel him from top to bottom. But during normal days Xiang Liu wouldn’t hold her, at most he could caress her forehead and cheeks.
Gradually Xiao Yao felt more and more alert. When Xiang Liu was embracing her, she could feel his body heat, and could also clearly feel what the warmth was that was flowing into her body. It was Xiang Liu’s blood, and it was different than normal blood. It was scalding hot, and every drop felt like a little flame. Xiao Yao guessed it was Xiang Liu’s essential soul blood.

When the healing was done, Xiang Liu didn’t immediately put Xiao Yao down and instead continued to cuddle her in his arms.

After some time, he gently placed her down and stroked Xiao Yao’s face “Xiao Yao, I hope that when you wake up, you won’t hate me.”

Xiao Yao yelled in her heart: I won’t hate you, I won’t hate you, I promise I won’t hate you as long as you talk more to me.

XY wanted a companion for sure.💕

And also this scene. ..

A strange sound reached them from within the water, it wasn’t the sound of musical instruments or the sound of people singing. But it was even more alluring than musical instruments, and even more pure and soulful than people singing. It was so beautiful as to defy description, it was the most beautiful sound Xiao Yao had ever heard in her life.

Xiang Liu said “It’s mating season for the merpeople. This is the sound of their mating song and is purportedly the most beautiful sound in the world. The humans and the gods cannot ever heard it. Perhaps after you awaken you will be able to hear it.”

Xiang Liu took Xiao Yao out for a long time and they didn’t return until late into the night.

“Xiao Yao, do you remember Tu Shan Jing? Wen Xiao Liu’s Ye Shi Qi? Since you’ve been sleeping, he’s also been unconscious. His life has been maintained by spiritual medicines until now but it’s almost at the limit. He’s at the brink of death.”

Jing, Jing……Xiao Yao didn’t feel sad when she died, life has its beginning so it must have an end. It didn’t start happy and need not end sad. But right now she was very sad, she didn’t want Jing to die.

Xiao Yao tried to move.

Xiang Liu asked “If he died, will you be really sad and hated me to the core?”

Xiao Yao answered in her heart: I don’t want Jing to die, but I also won’t hate you.

Um..After YaoLiu encountering the mercouple doing that. I wonder why XL reminded her of Jing. Is it really because he wants her to think of Jing since he will be making her wake up. ..or is he doing it as a test to see her emotions and reactions towards Jing ? 

Lol I am even rereading. .... When XY became consciously sleeping after her assassination. ..💜

It's beautiful wordings...

Xiao Yao felt that the last thing she saw before she died was a thick wall of cherry blossoms flying towards her. It wasn’t scary and instead was so beautitful!

Such dazzling cherry blossoms wrapped around her body like a cloud and after the sudden sharp pain, as the blood from her body quickly seeped out, everything turned numb.

She could vividly sense her heart slowly weakening, but just as it was about to stop, she heard another heart beating. It was strong and powerful, leading her heart so that it wouldn’t completely stop. It was like a sole flame in the palms of the hand, seemingly about to be extinguished at any moment, but still flickering weakly with life. 

I am sure the other hea

Xiao Yao felt that she heard Xiang Liu snarking at her: Just this and you’re going to give up?
YaoLiu connect through love bugs right

Xiao Yao retorted back at him: What do you mean just this? If you’ve been poked so many holes in like a sieve, air passing through both top and bottom, even if I don’t want to give up I have to give up.

She really had no strength left, so that even the weak sole flame that was keeping her heart beating was too much to sustain. Even with another heart guiding her heart, still the heartbeat grew weaker.

Suddenly power coursed through her, unending streams of power that allowed the weak heartbeat to continue beating.

She couldn’t hear it, couldn’t see it, couldn’t even feel it, but she felt sad because the spiritual power was so sad and devastated. Even the power was crying and Xiao Yao couldn’t even imagine how heartbroken the owner of the spiritual power was. 

I am sure this was Jing's heartbeat and his spiritual power. 

Lol It was a beautiful being sleeping beauty scene.💜

Winny Aye:
Um..After YaoLiu encountering the mercouple doing that. I wonder why XL reminded her of Jing. Is it really because he wants her to think of Jing since he will be making her wake up. ..or is he doing it as a test to see her emotions and reactions towards Jing ?

I felt like he brought up TSJ then because he had decided to wake her up that evening to send her back to TSJ to save him.

---

Who knows how many more years passed and Xiao Yao gradually felt her own legs. She tried to wiggle her toes and it wasn’t clear if it moved. She couldn’t ask Xiang Liu to check for her. But regardless of whether it moved or not, she felt that her body was close to awakening.

One day Xiang Liu came back but instead of his usual touching her forehead and cheeks, he instead quietly stared at her. Xiao Yao couldn’t figure out what he was thinking, but she knew he was deciding something.

Xiang Liu picked up Xiao Yao “Tonight is a full moon. I’ll take you out to play!”

Xiao Yao was confused, wasn’t the full moon a night for healing?

Xiang Liu took her all over to stroll around, sometimes leisurely swimming in the ocean, other times heading up to the surface to rise and fall with the waves.

Tonight was different than usual in that he talked a lot. Every time they got to a place he would start talking.

“Here is a seaweed the size of your pallet in Qing Shui Town. If you like it, in the future you can use it to make a pallet.”

“A monster fish, and his fish inside is even better than the fish amethyst you wear. But from now on you won’t need this stuff anymore.”

A strange sound reached them from within the water, it wasn’t the sound of musical instruments or the sound of people singing. But it was even more alluring than musical instruments, and even more pure and soulful than people singing. It was so beautiful as to defy description, it was the most beautiful sound Xiao Yao had ever heard in her life.

Xiang Liu said “It’s mating season for the merpeople. This is the sound of their mating song and is purportedly the most beautiful sound in the world. The humans and the gods cannot ever hear it. Perhaps after you awaken you will be able to hear it.

Xiang Liu took Xiao Yao out for a long time and they didn’t return until late into the night.

Xiao Yao, do you remember Tu Shan Jing? Wen Xiao Liu’s Ye Shi Qi? Since you’ve been sleeping, he’s also been unconscious. His life has been maintained by spiritual medicines until now but it’s almost at the limit. He’s at the brink of death.

Jing, Jing……Xiao Yao didn’t feel sad when she died, life has its beginning so it must have an end. It didn’t start happy and need not end sad. But right now she was very sad, she didn’t want Jing to die.

Xiao Yao tried to move.

Xiang Liu asked “If he died, would you be really sad and hate me to the core?

Xiao Yao answered in her heart: I don’t want Jing to die, but I also won’t hate you.

Xiang Liu said “Tonight I’m waking you up.

Winny Aye:
I am sure this was Jing's heartbeat and his spiritual power. 

My interpretation was that it was XL's heartbeat that she felt (through the bug connection) and the spiritual power that felt sad and devastated to her was the spiritual power that TSJ transferred into her when he found her body in the cherry blossom orchard. 

@AH

I felt like he brought up TSJ then because he had decided to wake her up that evening to send her back to TSJ to save him.

---

Hmm...so I guess XL is determined that YaoJing should be together. ..💞❤️

AH :

My interpretation was that it was XL's heartbeat that she felt (through the bug connection) and the spiritual power that felt sad and devastated to her was the spiritual power that TSJ transferred into her when he found her body in the cherry blossom orchard. 

I see..it should be. I am confused between and XL and TSJ...but yeo since Yaoliu has bugs connection and he's the one taking her..so it should be his heartbeat.

Winny Aye:
Hmm...so I guess XL is determined that YaoJing should be together. ..?❤️

Yes, I'd say that's the point in the novel where we know for sure that XL had decided to push XY to be with TSJ. 

Winny Aye:

I see..it should be. I am confused between and XL and TSJ...but yeo since Yaoliu has bugs connection and he's the one taking her..so it should be his heartbeat.

Yep. And she feels his heartbeat again when her sense of awareness re-emerges while he's healing her. 

-----

She could vividly sense her heart slowly weakening, but just as it was about to stop, she heard another heart beating. It was strong and powerful, leading her heart so that it wouldn’t completely stop. It was like a sole flame in the palms of the hand, seemingly about to be extinguished at any moment, but still flickering weakly with life.

Xiao Yao felt that she heard Xiang Liu snarking at her: Just this and you’re going to give up?

Xiao Yao retorted back at him: What do you mean just this? If you’ve been poked so many holes in like a sieve, air passing through both top and bottom, even if I don’t want to give up I have to give up.

She really had no strength left, so that even the weak sole flame that was keeping her heart beating was too much to sustain. Even with another heart guiding her heart, still the heartbeat grew weaker.

Suddenly power coursed through her, unending streams of power that allowed the weak heartbeat to continue beating.

She couldn’t hear it, couldn’t see it, couldn’t even feel it, but she felt sad because the spiritual power was so sad and devastated. Even the power was crying and Xiao Yao couldn’t even imagine how heartbroken the owner of the spiritual power was.

Xiao Yao wanted to see who was so sad but didn’t have the strength. She could only follow the guidance of the other heart and slowly locked herself up. Just like a flower blooming, the reverse process was to return to being a bud, into a seed, back into the soil, laying in the Winter to wait for the Spring to arrive.

Xiao Yao couldn’t hear, couldn’t see, couldn’t feel, but she still felt unbearable.

It was like sleeping, except in real sleep one couldn’t feel the passing of time, but when one’s body was sleeping but the conscious wasn’t, then it was like being locked up in a coffin and buried into the ground. Conscious sleeping was so unbearable!

In the pitch black darkness, time had no beginning and no end, and everything became forever.

Xiao Yao didn’t know how long she had been in the darkness, and she didn’t know how much longer she needed to be there. She was trapped in forever, and Xiao Yao realized for the first time how scary forever was. Just like eating duck neck was a really enjoyable thing to do, but if eating duck neck became something she did forever without an end, then it’s not enjoyable at all and would instead be a truly scary torture.

In the unending darkness, Xiao Yao felt like a hundred years had passed. If her conscious could commit suicide, she would have killed herself. But she could do nothing other than stay like this forever. She started to hate the person who saved her.

One day Xiao Yao suddenly felt something, like a little bit of warmth entered her body from the outside. It slowly took away the icy cold and Xiao Yao greedily clung onto that warmth.

Every so often the warmth would flow into her. Even though the waiting was long, but the warmth always came so even the long wait wasn’t scary anymore.

The warmth entered her time and time again. She didn’t know how much time passed but her heart gradually got stronger. It was like the flickering sole flame had a cover placed over it, so even if the light wasn’t as bright at least the flame was no longer in danger of being extinguished.

One time as the warmth entered her, Xiao Yao felt another heart beating. Her heart soared as if she was encountering an old friend.

Xiao Yao wanted to laugh: Xiang Liu, is it you? I’ve healed you so many times, now it’s finally your turn to repay me.

Time and time again, Xiao Yao didn’t know how much time passed but she felt time was so slow!

In the unending darkness, every time Xiang Liu came to heal her became the only time she felt like she was still alive, because she felt another heart beating.