Xiang lu forever:

I think I won't  watch S2.Oh well !maybe watch  just until XL take away XY from the wedding and they lived happily ever after!The end! 

I cried buckets when I read the novel and whenever this forum discuss about the death of XL.Just by reading those leaked script I'm so disappointed!Bull$#+!!!What a crap!!!Sorry for the choice of  words!Can't they just  follow the novel?!!!What was so hard about that!I already accepted the fact that XL died in the end but the changes makes me so angry? 

The only consolation in watching the drama is meeting all of you.It was fun reading the forum.It made me happy atleast I'm not alone.There are people who think like me.I should have joined the roasting but I'm not really good with words and there are lots of you who can convey it so perfectly so I just read ? 

Yes, I also hope they follow the novel.
I've heard that this drama has a healing theme, did I hear wrong?
Meanwhile, for the novel, TH said the theme is life and death. This is clearly different.

MySiFeng:

Always been but he reach another level of pathetic, entrusting the clan leader position to a kid and left everything behind for a woman.

I wonder in future if Tushan clan in trouble due, will TSJ abandon XY and go back? 

His brain offline again.

H19279:

Tushan Zhen was born in chapter 26. Then XY engaged with FL in chapter 28. Engagement time was about 6.5 years until the marriage. Then 1 month in QS and XY returned to meet Jing. Did it take about 2 years until TSH and FFYY was caught? Jing waited for 3 years until he proposed XY + 42 years of engagement + 7 year missing = ~60 years (deity age)

XY stayed in Jade mountain for 70 years, thus when she left Jade Mountain, she was older than 80 years old. And she was still a kid at that time. 

Therefore, Tu Shan Zhen was still a kid by the time TSJ married XY

Thanks for the calculation H19279. That was my impression as well - he was just a kid. This was another thing that I did not like about Jing. In a powerful family such as the Tushan Clan there are always internal struggles/infighting for power. This poor kid will be use as a puppet. He effectively threw his "son" to the wolves. Jing talks pretty, but his actions showed something else. 

All so Jing can skipped off with Xiao Yao. These two are just....

I once peaked at the other forum ,they were saying Jing was the Master healer.I didn't continue to read.What master healer?!!!

Xiang lu forever:

I think I won't  watch S2.Oh well !maybe watch  just until XL take away XY from the wedding and they lived happily ever after!The end! 

I cried buckets when I read the novel and whenever this forum discuss about the death of XL.Just by reading those leaked script I'm so disappointed!Bull$#+!!!What a crap!!!Sorry for the choice of  words!Can't they just  follow the novel?!!!What was so hard about that!I already accepted the fact that XL died in the end but the changes makes me so angry? 

The only consolation in watching the drama is meeting all of you.It was fun reading the forum.It made me happy atleast I'm not alone.There are people who think like me.I should have joined the roasting but I'm not really good with words and there are lots of you who can convey it so perfectly so I just read ? 

Yeah, I feel you. 100%! These alleged changes make it all so bad. The only consistently good character is Xiang Liu, even with all the cuts and adjustments we saw in the leaks.

Xiao Yao was put in such an ungrateful light. It's hard to root for her. And TSJ, no words. Can't believe this character has fans. What a clown world. I hope this pathetic green flag era ends soon. Not that he's a green flag in any sense of the word.

S2 will be really difficult to watch. I agree with you, it was already difficult considering his obvious ending, but now it's just rubbing salt on the wound.

Meeting like-minded people here has really been the true blessing of this drama. And Xiang Liu, of course :D ♥

MySiFeng:

Always been but he reach another level of pathetic, entrusting the clan leader position to a kid and left everything behind for a woman.

I wonder in future if Tushan clan in trouble due, will TSJ abandon XY and go back? 

We can only speculate. But without his tails and most of his power, I don't think he'll live for very long. That's the true happy ending lol

Xiang lu forever:

I once peaked at the other forum ,they were saying Jing was the Master healer.I didn't continue to read.What master healer?!!!

They compare him to God, they say he's like a Leonardo da Vinci painting and other absurdities that will make your eyes bleed. Don't go there, trust me. It's not worth it. AH can confirm, she keeps saying I shouldn't go there. No sane person should hahah

Xiang lu forever:

Did they mistake him for Xiang Liu, the one who actually spent 37 years healing Xiao Yao while Jing slept? This will never not be relevant.

HeadInTheClouds:
All so Jing can skipped off with Xiao Yao. These two are just....

It's just like you said. I can't keep being a YaoLiu. Xiang Liu deserves better. In this case, dying is better.

nathsketch:

We can only speculate. But without his tails and most of his power, I don't think he'll live for very long. That's the true happy ending lol

I'm very glad to hear..
Hopefully time passes quickly..
ha ha ha ha..

windiaaa041293:

His brain offline again.

His brain seems to go offline whenever it's convenient for him. Just call it what it is - he's a selfish, irresponsible wimp with questionable/fake morals

nathsketch:

I also question the lifespan of XY. She had low spiritual power which is dissolved in her blood. So she would age much faster than normal deity (as Royal Mother said when XY returned back to girl). Maybe they matched each other. 

If she was lucky enough, the presence of XL's blood might have some good influence to her health and lifespan

HeadInTheClouds:

Did they mistake him for Xiang Liu, the one who actually spent 37 years healing Xiao Yao while Jing slept? This will never not be relevant.

I liked to comment but didn't coz that's their turf.I'm gonna get killed!I'm not brave enough like you or @natsketch who real goes heads on with them.

HeadInTheClouds:

HeadInTheClouds:

HeadInTheClouds:

HeadInTheClouds:

nathsketch:

i have always wish for XY to live alone and overcome her trauma. That’s the true HE for me. 

nathsketch:

It's just like you said. I can't keep being a YaoLiu. Xiang Liu deserves better. In this case, dying is better.

Dying is better.