We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 blabla100:

Oh I didn't mean it like that. I thought it means something in a methaphoric way, relationship wise. 

XL and XY are usually portrayed as similar people who understand each other, rather than opposites that balance each other. 

But perhaps one could make a case for saying that XY warmed and brightened XL's cold and dark world.

blimarch:
I'm easily emotional and affected by books, movies, dramas, music... And Lost You Forever being a masterpiece, I'm not going to get over it before long... T T

Yeah, I wish I could be like normal people, enjoying it for its entertaining value then moving on. 

I used to be normal once upon a time lol. Not anymore.

blimarch:
Bonjour belle demoiselle ♡ Ravie de faire votre connaissance ;)

Je suis très heureuse de t'avoir connue ٩(◕‿◕)۶

blimarch:
Hahaha :D on fait ce qu'on peut, on est ensemble ;)

blimarch:
Hahaha :D on fait ce qu'on peut, on est ensemble ;)

OUps c'est un bis :D  Super une coupine <3!

AH :

XL and XY are usually portrayed as similar people who understand each other, rather than opposites that balance each other. 

But perhaps one could make a case for saying that XY warmed and brightened XL's cold and dark world.

Yes, similar people but from different worlds. I don't know, perhaps I am reading to much into it, but I always thought there is more to this part. The ice that îs no longer bone chilling and the wood that can no longer burn up on the contact because they contained eachother sounds as if it's describing their outcome in a way. 

O_O

Who set this thread on FIRE?

I'm unsubscribing until I can catch up.  Be back later.

blabla100:

Yes, similar people but from different worlds. I don't know, perhaps I am reading to much into it, but I always thought there is more to this part. The ice that îs no longer bone chilling and the wood that can no longer burn up on the contact because they contained eachother sounds as if it's describing their outcome in a way. 

Their outcome?

Xiangliu’s song….just realized the lyrics were written by tonghua herself?  Did you guys know that?

tonghua  love the XL character so much…she can’t just let the scriptwriters butcher XL ending story..

Dramadoggy2021:
tonghua love the XL character so much…she can’t just let the scriptwriters butcher XL ending story..

Kokuto and I were just talking about this. She's involved in the writing. I refuse to believe she'll just let her favorite character be assassinated like this. Pun definitely not intended lol

I sighed a thousand times, going over every comment. Like everyone else, I fell in love with the complex and layered character of Xiang Liu. Mentally, I convinced myself I am prepared for XL's eventual death in season 2. But really, I still cannot help myself from getting heartbroken knowing XL dies without XY knowing the behind-the-scenes grand gestures of love. 

Because of this, I have to ask my doctor to up my antianxiety pills. 😭😭😭

MissUnderstood50:

I sighed a thousand times, going over every comment. Like everyone else, I fell in love with the complex and layered character of Xiang Lu. Mentally, I convinced myself I am prepared for XL's eventual death in season 2. But really, I still cannot help myself from getting heartbroken knowing XL dies without XY knowing the behind-the-scenes grand gestures of love. 

Because of this, I have to ask my doctor to up my antianxiety pills. ???

Oh no…we are all saddened by XL ..but we definitely need for o ur sanity pull ourselves out …easy said then done …I have been wobbling over XL 😩😩

MissUnderstood50:

I sighed a thousand times, going over every comment. Like everyone else, I fell in love with the complex and layered character of Xiang Lu. Mentally, I convinced myself I am prepared for XL's eventual death in season 2. But really, I still cannot help myself from getting heartbroken knowing XL dies without XY knowing the behind-the-scenes grand gestures of love. 

Because of this, I have to ask my doctor to up my antianxiety pills. 😭😭😭

Oh, hello there! Always good to have some new faces around here! ♥️ Love your nickname, btw haha

Yes, it's a trauma we all share. We can't seem to move on from it. 

I need those pills you're taking. Can I get a prescription, please?

Dramadoggy2021:

Oh no…we are all saddened by XL ..but we definitely need for o ur sanity pull ourselves out …easy said then done …I have been wobbling over XL 😩😩

I know I am not alone. I just cannot seem to move on, damn! 

Dramadoggy2021:

Xiangliu’s song….just realized the lyrics were written by tonghua herself?  Did you guys know that?

tonghua  love the XL character so much…she can’t just let the scriptwriters butcher XL ending story..

Yes.  I thought it was just the Waiting song, but as someone else pointed out, she wrote the lyrics for all the character specific songs.

Okay…who can recommend a TJC drama where he has a happy ending with a girl?  we have to mend our souls …if not before season 2 is here we see all depressed to death 

nathsketch:

Oh, hello there! Always good to have some new faces around here! ♥️ Love your nickname, btw haha

Yes, it's a trauma we all share. We can't seem to move on from it. 

I need those pills you're taking. Can I get a prescription, please? 

Thank you for the warm welcome. As for my nickname, it aptly describes me. Usually, I stop myself from commenting. But this time, however, I cannot resist anymore, and I am sucked into this abyss.  

By the way, Nathsketch, unfortunately, I cannot share my med. Wink ! Wink!