We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

jing asked her 15 years not to have another man in her heart …I think she tried to keep that promise ..as she was saddened by the broken promise of her father and CX to come pick her up …

she was in denial thst she did have another man in her heart …

As for XL that scene by beach where she told him she was afraid he come into her dreams because that would be worst than death …I think his ego pride love everything was so hurt by that statement ….she made it sound she didn’t want to love him …such a rejection plus she did rather die than kiss him for air…

More I think that is the Main event that result in all his future actions of him not admitting his love for her ..not like jing every word is sweet talk……xl take it seriously that she didn’t want him in her dreams …that  smirk laughter was so painful in that beach scene …

Dramadoggy2021:
jing asked her 15 years not to have another man in her heart …I think she tried to keep that promise ..as she was saddened by the broken promise of her father and CX to come pick her up …

she was in denial thst she did have another man in her heart …

XY promised TSJ that she would wait for him for fifteen years and not let another man into her heart during that time in chapter 8. Those fifteen years had long passed by the time XL kisses her forehead in chapter 35. 37 years passed in chapter 22 alone. 

At the end of chapter 34, XY mentions that over 70 years had passed since the time that she and TSJ were imprisoned in the Dragon Bone Prison (where TSJ asked her to make the fifteen year promise).

She is definitely no longer bound by that promise.

So I was looking through the photo album to save the fan art I wanted to save in case they get deleted soon and I saw this photo

I don't recall his hair ever being down like this in the novel. He doesn't look injured too so it can't possibly be based on chapter 43 where he was injured saving XY.  New exclusive scene for the drama?

@ah Sony think she in denial after experiencing the hurt and pain with Jing so she didn’t want to believe it ..

Okay can we ask them to make the alternative ending for xL ..like those neat  fan fiction? We know the main drama they won’t change …????I will skip the death and happy ever after with Jing ..

Actually I will accept his death then he returns comes alive and then XL and Xy live happily ever after ..

Elise:

So I was looking through the photo album to save the fan art I wanted to save in case they get deleted soon and I saw this photo

I don't recall his hair ever being down like this in the novel. He doesn't look injured too so it can't possibly be based on chapter 43 where he was injured saving XY.  New exclusive scene for the drama?

Hmmm. A scene that takes place after chapter 28 at the edge of the ocean where XL's hair is white/silver and down and he does not appear to be badly injured...

Yeah that doesn't obviously match any scenes from the novel.

And it's definitely not from the drama's altered version of XL breaking the poisonous bug connection because that scene is shown in the trailer and XL's hair is tied up as usual.

You're right that the image doesn't match chapter 43 (where "Xiang Liu’s clothes were torn and messy, and his face and neck were covered in injuries."), but the image still makes me think of the description of his hair in that chapter ^^

-----

Chapter 43:

As the water churned faster and faster, the power of the whirlpool increased and in a resounding crack the coffin shattered. Xiao Yao screamed and closed her eyes, but then didn’t experience the pain of being smashed to smithereens.

Xiao Yao slowly opened her eyes and in the whirling inferno she saw Xiang Liu, white hair white robe, standing right in front of her. His hair was fanned out like the wings of a bird and was protecting Xiao Yao by forming a barrier between her and the whirlpool.

Xiang Liu vaulted into the ocean without a care about Xiao Yao’s reverse psychology negotiating tactics. Xiao Yao anxiously jumped into the ocean after him and grabbed a lock of his flowing white hair.

Xiang Liu turned around and glared at her, so Xiao Yao let go with a smile. “You help me find the seagull demon and I agree to your price.” The seagull demon chose to let the whirlpool swallow her up forever, clearly she knew this ocean expanse very well. Only with Xiang Liu’s help could Xiao Yao hope to find her quickly.

Xiang Liu rose up from the ocean to stand on the waves. His white hair like the clouds, his white robe like the snow, the silver moonlight made him look even more noble and ethereal, except his expression looking down at Xiao Yao was filled with an evil smirk. “Any price I want?”

Xiao Yao stood up on the waves and raised her chin to look at Xiang Liu. “As long as it has nothing to do with Zhuan Xu, then any price is fine!” For Miao Pu, even if she had to make a real deal with the devil she would do it. At this point what else did she have left to lose?

Xiang Liu said “The price is for you to stay alive. Even if Tu Shan Jing is really dead, you have to stay alive!”

Xiao Yao stared dumbstruck at Xiang Liu before her eyes went beyond him to stare at the limitless ocean horizon.

Elise:

Every time that I think he can't possibly be more gorgeous, boom, I get proven wrong again.

@ah…chapter 43

“ evil smirk..”

haha I love TJC’s portrayal of those smirks ..they better add more XL and XY heart to heart happy scenes …

come to think ..I enjoyed when they were in Qingxui village the most …she was so free to think of poisoning him all the time …lol 

AH :

XY promised TSJ that she would wait for him for fifteen years and not let another man into her heart during that time in chapter 8. Those fifteen years had long passed by the time XL kisses her forehead in chapter 35. 37 years passed in chapter 22 alone. 

At the end of chapter 34, XY mentions that over 70 years had passed since the time that she and TSJ were imprisoned in the Dragon Bone Prison (where TSJ asked her to make the fifteen year promise).

She is definitely no longer bound by that promise.

Boy these dieties  live a long life ..is 70 years to them 7 years as regular human beings ..by this time her friends in qingxui old mui probably passed away

In the drama can’t tell how many years have passed ..

only they explicitly say she was under water 37 years ..

so I couldn’t tell how long she knew XL 

and do u think it’s because she said she afraid XL into her dd teams so he uses FBB as a new person to be with her and teach her archery as he planned to make her a bow and arrow years before even before she returned to haoling as princcess

Dramadoggy2021:
Okay can we ask them to make the alternative ending for xL ..like those neat fan fiction? We know the main drama they won’t change …????I will skip the death and happy ever after with Jing ..

Actually I will accept his death then he returns comes alive and then XL and Xy live happily ever after ..

In every drama, every single one of those magical beings comes back to life after some 500-1000 years. 

But this one, the most important one, will remain dead forever? Spare me this nonsense. There has to be a strand of soul somewhere.

nathsketch:

In every drama, every single one of those magical beings comes back to life after some 500-1000 years. 

But this one, the most important one, will remain dead forever? Spare me this nonsense. There has to be a strand of soul somewhere.

Exactly…uggh. ..so do the dieties and demons live just as long?

becuase tonghua wrote that at his death his whole body melted as poison …was that his plan to poison the enemies even after his death?  So he couldn’t come back alive because he had no body to come back to ?????

Dramadoggy2021:
Boy these dirties live a long life ..is 70 years to them 7 years as regular human beings ..by this time her friends in qingxui old mui probably passed away

Yes in chapter 32 it was confirmed that all of them had died except for Xan Tian Er, who had great-grandchildren.

nathsketch:

Two lives and a rather enormous amount of essential blood were used to save XY's life twice. If I was going to look somewhere... 

Dramadoggy2021:

Exactly…uggh. ..so do the dieties and demons live just as long?

becuase tonghua wrote that at his death his whole body melted as poison …was that his plan to poison the enemies even after his death?  So he couldn’t come back alive because he had no body to come back to ?????

Yo, is it too dramatic to say I'd lay down my life for him? Because I would, you know. Big time. Shakespearean style ??

Dramadoggy2021:
and do u think it’s because she said she afraid XL into her dd teams so he uses FBB as a new person to be with her and teach her archery as he planned to make her a bow and arrow years before even before she returned to haoling as princcess

I think he meets her as FFB in Xuan Yuan (Xiyan in the drama) because he can't meet her there as XL. He's enemy #1 there. And he already has such a convenient alter ego ready to go.