We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 AH :

I wouldn't describe either XL or TSJ as abusive. I don't think I'd even describe either of them as toxic. 

But I also wouldn't describe either of them as healthy.

XL, XY, TSJ and CX all have trauma and issues. None of them are healthy and well adjusted. Their story wouldn't be as interesting if they were. 

Yeah, definitely. But most people that dislike XL can’t come up with anything more creative than “abusive and toxic”. We read this all the time :(

Hhmm…interesting…how and why would a weibo account  user get hold of the script and post it especially for”free”…

I do remember with eternal love one life one world (yangmi drama)  there was leaked script too but part of it not true…

Dramadoggy2021:

Hhmm…interesting…how and why would a weibo account  user get hold of the script and post it especially for”free”…

I do remember with eternal love one life one world (yangmi drama)  there was leaked script too but part of it not true…

This is too fishy.

I hope it's all a very elaborate prank.

nathsketch:

This is too fishy.

I hope it's all a very elaborate prank.

It is a bit fishy. Now that I think about it... I wonder if anybody from the LYF team made any announcement about that leaked script saying it's fake.

Elise:

It is a bit fishy. Now that I think about it... I wonder if anybody from the LYF team made any announcement about that leaked script saying it's fake. 

I don't think they would, do you? They're always hush-hush about these things.

Elise:

I've been saying all along that it may be fake.  Or an early, hopefully discarded script.

Though that pic that liddl posted definitely looks like a script.

Kokuto:

I've been saying all along that it may be fake.  Or an early, hopefully discarded script.

Though that pic that liddl posted definitely looks like a script.

Yeah, the script looks too long and detailed which makes me kinda believe it's the real thing :( If it's a fake, whoever made it has way too much time on their hands.

blabla100:

Yes, but S1 was quite similar to the novel, if S2 îs based on the script we all read, I, for one, won't be able to appreciate much any character. The acting/actors yes, but not the characters. 

This is my other point about the leaked script.  My understanding is that season 1 followed the book pretty closely.  Is season 2 (which was filmed at the same time) going to go completely off the rails?  I hope not.

I am trying to be subjective…besides telling XL thst she was afraid of him coming into her dreams ..and tears after not seeing him when she awakes from death …there was no other real love considerations she gave him?  Even when she make poison for him ..putting him in mirror ..thinking about him at times .hurt that he was using her as ammunition…because he never really expressed his love (unlike Jing) …I don’t think she would know she had feelings for him besides friendship …at least in season 1…

When she was wenxialiu as a man in the season 1 she was actually looking forward to Xl coming to bite her neck talking to him etc..but more I feel itseemed like more like loneliness…and from being afraid of this 9 headed demon it did gradually in her mind become companionship…

..I felt she really she just showed her jealousy  for Jing more of of the other maids and ffyingying ..asking who Jing think prettier….and when Jing expressed his love she took up to it ..

probably the novel better in conveying her feelings than the drama for development of any hidden feelings for XL theough the year that she didn’t even realize …maybe in season 2 it will show more? 

as for lovers bug I don’t get it either..well she did die..and Xl was in the chenrong army when he felt it…he immediately went off::.did he feel her heartbeat dead then?  He flew with furball and then did some magic …didn’t even know what it meant then he striked  into the barrier …:so the answer to her question that if she died what happens to him?  He doesn’t die. Not even lose one of his life…:the only reason he would want to remove bug kill huh is because he felt the chenrong army will all be dead including him and if he died .would she die too?  Or just if he died she would feel the eternal pain  of his death? 

Elise:

Yeah, the script looks too long and detailed which makes me kinda believe it's the real thing :( If it's a fake, whoever made it has way too much time on their hands.

Lol..we have been reading and posting and people make fan fictions…I guess we have a lot of time on our hands ..lol ???

maybe the weibo user  made a fanfictoon  of their own and posted it making it sound like a leaked script ..

I have seen people post things so that people follow their account like for some pride ..

https://mydramalist.com/profile/fujisaku/review/298447

I have seen this review / comments like a month ago and it is pretty similar to the script we've read here. 

blabla100:

I have seen this review / comments like a month ago and it is pretty similar to the script we've read here. 

This is so funny, but it makes sense. I just don't know if she's a Jinger or not. What's Bu Bu Jing Xin 2.0?

nathsketch:

This is so funny, but it makes sense. I just don't know if she's a Jinger or not. What's Bu Bu Jing Xin 2.0? 

It's another Tong Hua book / show.

blabla100:

I'm sorry.  I found that 'review' incoherent ranting.  It sounds like they have read the same 'leaked' script.  But it sounds like they are claiming that they've also read a season 1 leaked script, that matches the drama.  I haven't heard that the entire two seasons script were leaked.

It also sounds like she's claiming XL is an endangered species and terminally ill... in the novel?  In the drama?  I don't know.

Also, they are claiming it was dragged out to 70 episodes, which isn't the case, AFAIK.  It's rumored to be either 60 or 74 episodes total.