Kokuto:

You were lucky to get the money back!

You a very understanding ans supportive.  I'm sure my head would have exploded.  LOL!

That experience was something else but as I said to Erica I will never forget that. Too many things happened that day and as you said thank goodness that we got the money back 🤣🤣

Kokuto:

It's amazing how I am still smacked emotionally, and I don't understand a word.  They were both great clip in that clip.

I’m watching it again and I just realized that Gong Zi Shang is there. She was one of my favorite characters in my journey to you 

ErickaRamirez:

I’m watching it again and I just realized that Gong Zi Shang is there. She was one of my favorite characters in my journey to you 

Was she?  Now I have to watch again!

Kokuto:

Was she?  Now I have to watch again!

She is in the first row. I think she has two pony tails 

ErickaRamirez:

That experience was something else but as I said to Srica I will never forget that. Too many things happened that day and as you said thank goodness that we got the money back ??

Definitely!

It's a nice story, AFTER it happens. ;p

Man.  In this video, Tan Jian Ci REALLY does not like putting in or having others put in contacts.  Poor baby.

Kokuto:

I liked his look as a young artist.  But Shen Yi's biggest draw, no pun intended, was his empathy and perception.  Such a cool character.

LOL

Kokuto:

Definitely!

It's a nice story, AFTER it happens. ;p

Yes, it wasn’t fun that day 😂😂

Tan Jian Ci with his cast members of lost you forever in hello Saturday. I can’t deal with Dylan’s hairdo 🤭😱🤦🏼‍♀️https://youtu.be/ic9dsGVyzV0?si=KINuep1Hne-YDiGm

ErickaRamirez:

Tan Jian Ci with his cast members of lost you forever in hello Saturday. I can’t deal with Dylan’s hairdo 🤭😱🤦🏼‍♀️https://youtu.be/ic9dsGVyzV0?si=KINuep1Hne-YDiGm

It is ... fluffy. heh

Kokuto:

It is ... fluffy. heh

I don’t like it. It looks like a bad hairdo from the 80’s 😂😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

I don’t like it. It looks like a bad hairdo from the 80’s 😂😂😂

That hairdo…it’s not really…you know… that’s just… better change it 😂

Kokuto:

Man.  In this video, Tan Jian Ci REALLY does not like putting in or having others put in contacts.  Poor baby.

What video? Sorry, I’m so lost today. Lost, you get it? 🫠

Go have dinner! 

nathsketch:

He looked gorgeous with long hair in unchained 💗 

nathsketch:

If I was there I would grab a pair of scissors immediately 😂😂