exol_evanism:

It better be something incredibly amazing for Xiang Liu that we never could've seen coming 

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I want to get my hopes up.

I think this Tumblr post really captures how most of us feel about Xiang Liu ?

Elise:

Guilty as charged

Elise:

LOLOLOLOLOL I can't handle this much truth. I'm really ready to start killing the hostages if they don't change that ending LMAO

I love me some fraudulent elections, so VOTE:

https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteItem/474595

We can vote multiple times hahaha so my F5 key is about to be destroyed ?

Elise:

some fresh scenes that people wouldn't be able to predict???? Maybe Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao getting a happy ending together in their next life? now that would be a plot twist

I hope those fresh scenes are with Xiang Liu. they can't add the intimate moments from the novel due to censorship so hopefully the new scenes with him will be just as sweet 

I'm trying to come up with some mind-boggling scenarios that we wouldn't be able to predict, but other than the obvious, what could it be??? We can only predict that awful death, and the much-awaited "happy ending". What else? ?

nathsketch:

I love me some fraudulent elections, so VOTE:

https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteItem/474595

We can vote multiple times hahaha so my F5 key is about to be destroyed ?

I'm going to keep pressing F5 and clicking until he gets the most votes ??

nathsketch:

I'm trying to come up with some mind-boggling scenarios that we wouldn't be able to predict, but other than the obvious, what could it be??? We can only predict that awful death, and the much-awaited "happy ending". What else? ?

I expect him to at least die with style and for the director to show us 10 different angles when breathes his last

nathsketch:

I read something on here that the leaked season 2 script said Cang Xuan killing Jing was all a dream sequence and that at the end Jing and Xiao Yao have kids. After Jing dies of illness or old age or whatever, Xiao Yao comes back to Cang Xuan. I haven't come across any leaks/rumors about Xiang Liu though :/

there's also voting for Tan Jian Ci for Lost You Forever but I can't click Vote. It just says ABNORMAL lol:

https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteItem/473521

exol_evanism:

I expect him to at least die with style and for the director to show us 10 different angles when breathes his last

LMAO 10 different angles? that would be traumatizing

Elise:

LMAO 10 different angles? that would be traumatizing

I expect something grand for such a crucial moment.

He needs to be the center of attention for at least once 

nathsketch:

The blindfold at the end was just *chef's kiss*

YES!  It was like Tan Jian Ci was saying, "You just THOUGHT I was an awesome dancer.  Now watch this!" 

Also.  Those women were no fools and immediately took advantage of him.  Hands!!!  LOL!

Elise:
or whatever, Xiao Yao comes back

Well that's not the happy ending that I got on board with :/

Elise:
I haven't come across any leaks/rumors about Xiang Liu though :/

There were a few. Apparently he doesn't save TSJ's life and since XY doesn't poison herself to death he also doesn't save XY a second time.

exol_evanism:
with style and for the director to show us 10 different angles

That would be quite different from the novel, where XY (and the reader) learns about it through a soldier yelling about it in a bar and then in more detail through Miao Pu 's report.

ErickaRamirez:

???. I never imagine that you lived that close ?

Me either!

nathsketch:

Woah, I'm jealous. You can actually visit each other ?

Yep.  If I got to travel much.  I didn't even go to the DragonCon this year.  Maybe I need to clean up my house.  LOL!

ErickaRamirez:

??. We are like 130 miles apart ?

Yeah, I was going to say about 2 hours apart, longer if I hit Atlanta traffic.  If I get to Atlanta, maybe we can do lunch in Symrna.  There's a Japanese store / restaurant I used to hit when I in town.  Though I still haven't made it to the international market, which is actually on my side of Atlanta.