We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

My baby pictures are too funny. I was always frowning. Such an angry baby hehehe

nathsketch:

Ah yes, the migraines. That too. It’s awful. There’s also that thing about the pupils, yes. It’s not the same for every one but I remember I went to the doctor when I first found out about this and he said my pupils are permanently dilated. But it was something I was born with and I could have surgery if I wanted. No thanks, lol. It doesn’t bother me too much, except for the occasional migraines. And I prefer darkness anyway hahahahahaha

OMG.  Permanently dilated!?!?  Ouch.  Yes, that would make me stay in the shadows.

nathsketch:

My baby pictures are too funny. I was always frowning. Such an angry baby hehehe

Poor baby.

Unrelated, but sad news :(

Kathy Chow has passed away. The Empress from Ashes of Love.

She was so awesome. Never hated a character as much as I hated her in this. 

Kokuto:

OMG.  Permanently dilated!?!?  Ouch.  Yes, that would make me stay in the shadows.

Poor baby.

Yes, not too much but when it’s very bright, you can see they are bigger than what’s considered normal O_O (this is literally me all the time hahaha).

VERY angry baby.

nathsketch:

Yes, not too much but when it’s very bright, you can see they are bigger than what’s considered normal O_O (this is literally me all the time hahaha).

VERY angry baby.

Oh my goodness.  Your GLARE is strong.

nathsketch:

Unrelated, but sad news :(

Kathy Chow has passed away. The Empress from Ashes of Love.

She was so awesome. Never hated a character as much as I hated her in this. 

She looks great there, and she wasn't old.  That's sad.  It sounds like something sudden like Colbert's appendicitis.

nathsketch:

I’m constantly in pain. How can I ever go to Pizza Hut again?

Oh, there was a strawberry in the elevator today. 

I’ll post some pictures tomorrow. I went on a Tan tour. Ahahahahaha

Here Kok, the day I saw a strawberry inside the elevator. That was the first sign :O

nathsketch:

Here Kok, the day I saw a strawberry inside the elevator. That was the first sign :O

heh

Strawberries.

I was watching The Last Immortal yesterday and I saw this:

Xiang Liu, is that you?!

Elise:

Xiang Liu, is that you?!

Oh noooo ?????

insideout91:

Oh noooo ?????

OH MY GOSH YOU'RE BACK

And the emojis too!!

Elise:

Xiang Liu, is that you?!

Hahahaha there's also something about multiple nine-headed snakes.

Can we have one? Pretty please.

Emojisssssssss

ahahahahahahahahaha

??????????

Today's archaeological finding:

?

Just heard a melon says that TJC is going to host the new year eve event on Hunan TV and sing songs from his second album. Can someone pls verify this? If this is true, when does he sleep ?