HeadInTheClouds:
I hope you've dealt with the rough stuff from last week and can put it all behind you :)

CEMS2001:
I hope that you feel better sweetheart! If you need something just sent a WhatsApp. I’ll be praying for you ????

Thanks guys!  I'm definitely hoping it's behind me.  It's just been a couple of months dealing with things breaking down and having to gather the energy or funds to deal with it -- also known as Home Ownership.  lol   Topped off by this week, where I got food poisoning (thank goodness there was no orange juice around) and my car won't start and worse of all, I was out of coca cola!!!  ?

nathsketch:

Dirty minds think alike.

Heh heh heh

Kokuto:

Thanks guys!  I'm definitely hoping it's behind me.  It's just been a couple of months dealing with things breaking down and having to gather the energy or funds to deal with it -- also known as Home Ownership.  lol   Topped off by this week, where I got food poisoning (thank goodness there was no orange juice around) and my car won't start and worse of all, I was out of coca cola!!!  ?

You're finally on Whatsapp, Ko? What did nathsketch have to do to get you to take the plunge?

Homeowner ship is a blessing and a curse. Money going out of my bank account every month to look after that monster. I supposed that monster shelters me so I need to look after it :-(

Darn! Sounds like everything hit you all at once. Food poisoning is horrible.

HeadInTheClouds:

You're finally on Whatsapp, Ko? What did nathsketch have to do to get you to take the plunge?

Homeowner ship is a blessing and a curse. Money going out of my bank account every month to look after that monster. I supposed that monster shelters me so I need to look after it :-(

Darn! Sounds like everything hit you all at once. Food poisoning is horrible. 

It certainly felt like it this week -- I mean, no coca cola!!!  And yes, it was not good.  But at least it only lasted one miserable day.  Much better than a stomach flu, which tends to hang on. for a few days.

Exactly.  And it's much better than renting.

I can't remember ... but I'm sure it was some TanBribery. ;p 

Speaking of ...  What are you doing with that fish, Tan Jian Ci???

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=122122971998162221&set=g.807434947498079

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone ! May the dragon year bring you prosperity,  happiness and many many other funny cute vids of TJC like this one. Your welcome!

https://youtube.com/shorts/ls_uGyTpDXY?si=FHkT2wpvyttECvO2

@Kokuto: my deepest sympathy and hopefully that money monster of yours now went to hibernate with its full belly for at least another decade or so before you must feed him again ;-)

luv2bafangurl:

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone ! May the dragon year bring you prosperity,  happiness and many many other funny cute vids of TJC like this one. Your welcome!

@Kokuto: my deepest sympathy and hopefully that money monster of yours now went to hibernate with its full belly for at least another decade or so before you must feed him again ;-)

Thank you!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed it is so ... trying not look at anything that might break down.  lol

I love this video!  And with his fellow Hello Saturday members dancing to this girl group!  Dylan trying to hide in his hat.

I heard that the war between DW's fans and Yang Zi's fans has been going through the lunar new year. Despite that conflict involving the end-game CP, the character Xiang Liu/Fang Feng Bei appeared on the Vlinkage-Drama character new media index List for a several days in February:

DatePositionIndex
03/02/2024138.16
04/02/2024148.16
05/02/2024148.12
07/02/2024148.13
10/02/2024148.16

XL/FFB was the only character of LYF in the top 20 of Vlinkage list on drama character

H19279:

I heard that the war between DW's fans and Yang Zi's fans has been going through the lunar new year. Despite that conflict involving the end-game CP, the character Xiang Liu/Fang Feng Bei appeared on the Vlinkage-Drama character new media index List for a several days in February:

DatePositionIndex
03/02/2024138.16
04/02/2024148.16
05/02/2024148.12
07/02/2024148.13
10/02/2024148.16

XL/FFB was the only character of LYF in the top 20 of Vlinkage list on drama character

I always see this Vlinkage being mentioned but never quite understand what it's about. Can someone enlighten me, please?

And this fan war between the two actors is insane. Dragging in the drama production team, Tencent platform and the author of the novel. All over a comment evaluating a fictional character?? People really do take things very seriously.

luv2bafangurl:

He's a 90's baby. His fav Kpop songs and groups are probably second gen :-)

Haven't seen you around in a while. Hope everything is going well @luv2bafangurl and not because you ran into some trouble like Kokuto did. 

Kokuto:
Thank you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed it is so ... trying not look at anything that might break down. lol

This is the worst. My plumber told me that I need to start saving because I'll need to start replacing plumbing fixtures in the near future. *weep*

HeadInTheClouds:

Kokuto:
Thank you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed it is so ... trying not look at anything that might break down. lol

This is the worst. My plumber told me that I need to start saving because I'll need to start replacing plumbing fixtures in the near future. *weep*

One of the reason that we decided to buy a new built house. Hopefully we don't have to worry about maintainance for the next 10 years. 

HeadInTheClouds:
I always see this Vlinkage being mentioned but never quite understand what it's about. Can someone enlighten me, please?

I think this list reflects the level of discussions and popularity of the drama character. Normally, you will find popular character of hot on-going broadcast drama on the top of the chart

For example the chart yesterday (in which XL/FFB was sitting on No 14)

H19279:
I think this list reflects the level of discussions and popularity of the drama character. Normally, you will find popular character of hot on-going broadcast drama on the top of the chart

For example the chart yesterday (in which XL/FFB was sitting on No 14)

Thank you for the response. I have another question. How do they gather this data? Is it through comments and discussions on Weibo and other social media platforms?

HeadInTheClouds:

Thank you for the response. I have another question. How do they gather this data? Is it through comments and discussions on Weibo and other social media platforms?

There are many data tracking companies/organisations. Thus, there are many charts . I don’t know exactly but i think for example this chart collects data across several media platforms and social networks, broadcast platforms 

i just found this paper

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Garcia-137/publication/353707368_Popularity_and_activity_in_social_networks_an_analysis_of_their_impact_on_Chinese_online_series/links/610bd4671e95fe241aafb6df/Popularity-and-activity-in-social-networks-an-analysis-of-their-impact-on-Chinese-online-series.pdf?origin=publication_detail&_tp=eyJjb250ZXh0Ijp7ImZpcnN0UGFnZSI6InB1YmxpY2F0aW9uIiwicGFnZSI6InB1YmxpY2F0aW9uRG93bmxvYWQiLCJwcmV2aW91c1BhZ2UiOiJwdWJsaWNhdGlvbiJ9fQ

H19279:

DatePositionIndex
03/02/2024138.16
04/02/2024148.16
05/02/2024148.12
07/02/2024148.13
10/02/2024148.16

hahahahahaha....the jokes on them.  oh wells. 

Kokuto:

Thanks guys!  I'm definitely hoping it's behind me.  It's just been a couple of months dealing with things breaking down and having to gather the energy or funds to deal with it -- also known as Home Ownership.  lol   Topped off by this week, where I got food poisoning (thank goodness there was no orange juice around) and my car won't start and worse of all, I was out of coca cola!!!  ?

Omg Chingu! Everything it’s going to be better and sometimes these seasons help us to get stronger. God is in control and He is always there for you. You have people that love you and we are here cheering for you, 

Please feel better, and like I said you just need to send me a WhatsApp and reach out. I’m here for you sweetheart. God bless you, and keep moving forward believing that are wonderful thing in store ahead of you. ❤️❤️❤️