ErickaRamirez:

😂😂

Ohh you're already awake! Top o' the morning to ya! 💛🌻

nathsketch:

Ohh you're already awake! Top o' the morning to ya! 💛🌻

I woke up at 3:10

ErickaRamirez:

You can find some posters on Amazon too

I can't have posters, my husband will not understand, he already saw me checking XL merch 🤣🤣🤣 but I have some BTS posters in our room (from albums) 🤣

ErickaRamirez:

I woke up at 3:10

Omg why??? Go back to sleep!! 

insideout91:

I can't have posters, my husband will not understand, he already saw me checking XL merch ??? but I have some BTS posters in our room (from albums) ?

😂😂. Omg Sasha you just made me laugh 🤣🤣

nathsketch:

Omg why??? Go back to sleep!! 

I told that I don’t sleep that much. Maybe later. My two kids have soccer games today and my husband and Sebastian are going tonight to the Messi game against Atlanta. They already saw him playing in Fort Lauderdale two months ago 

insideout91:

I can't have posters, my husband will not understand, he already saw me checking XL merch ??? but I have some BTS posters in our room (from albums) ?

Maybe some stickers https://www.ebay.com/itm/354989364898

Or a pillow https://www.ebay.com/itm/225770786707

ErickaRamirez:

😂😂. Omg Sasha you just made me laugh 🤣🤣

He already think that I'm obssesed with BL, because I love Untamed 😱🤣🤣🤣 

insideout91:

I can't have posters, my husband will not understand, he already saw me checking XL merch 🤣🤣🤣 but I have some BTS posters in our room (from albums) 🤣

That's hilarious hahahaha

insideout91:

😂😂😂. I don’t want to wake up my family with my laughs 😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

I told that I don’t sleep that much. Maybe later. My two kids have soccer games today and my husband and Sebastian are going tonight to the Messi game against Atlanta. They already saw him playing in Fort Lauderdale two months ago 

Yes but try to take a nap later if you can. That's amazing! My dad would love to see Messi, he's a big fan. Your husband is so lucky! 

insideout91:

Poor guy is getting spooked with all those obsessions 😹😹