Badgal1995:

LMLMV is officially release on WeTV !!!! 

I’m already watching it while I get ready lol

Zero self-control hahah

nathsketch:

Zero self-control hahah

I can't wait for Viki to release the episodes anymore. I have FOMO. I'm going to watch it today too lol

Elise:

I can't wait for Viki to release the episodes anymore. I have FOMO. I'm going to watch it today too lol

I finished the first episode! Small victories hahaha

nathsketch:

Zero self-control hahah

Elise:

nathsketch:

I finished the first episode! Small victories hahaha

I'm glad to see you guys watched the first episode!  We are STILL doing the watch party on Viki, though, when it airs there.

nathsketch:

Zero self-control hahah

Bahahahaha 

Elise:

I saw Viki going to release in 4 days what in a—- incompetence. I say bye bye to them so fast. They been okay making you on probation to watch your show right in time when you already wait so long no thanks 

Badgal1995:

I saw Viki going to release in 4 days what in a—- incompetence. I say bye bye to them so fast. They been okay making you on probation to watch your show right in time when you already wait so long no thanks 

Well, they have to do the subs ... they are going to appreciate the 3 day breaks.

Episode 1 ❤️

I wonder if his friends will have their own romantic subplots

Elise:

Episode 1 ❤️

I suspect they will. How else will they fill up the 33 episodes?

Thanks for the gifs. It's nice to see him all smiley here.

Kokuto:

I'm glad to see you guys watched the first episode!  We are STILL doing the watch party on Viki, though, when it airs there.

That's all I can manage. I can barely move and I ate almost nothing all day lol

Deaded. My 9 lives are down to 7. Three more days, help.

Elise:

Episode 1 ❤️

I think they’re going because I saw an poster with them and I think we’re going to have another sides couple. 

Badgal1995:
I think they’re going because I saw an poster with them and I think we’re going to have another sides couple.

I'm excited for that. I think his friend on the left of this gif looks handsome lol

I need some back up on the main comment section

nathsketch:

I need some back up on the main comment section

Remember the last time you tried talking to them?

I block every Jinger I see. No point in arguing with those people who take fiction too seriously and lecture real people about a fictional character. They're ridiculous.

Elise:

Remember the last time you tried talking to them?

I block every Jinger I see. No point in arguing with those people who take fiction too seriously and lecture real people about a fictional character. They're ridiculous.

I like to engage, not gonna lie. Otherwise it will look like they’re the majority when they’re clearly not :)