We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Niki Demonix:

It's staring right into your soul doesn't it? xD

I do not need this much staring hahahahaha

It's like... invading my insides AHAHAH

Elise:

I was checking the notes on Tumblr for the AJTL gifs I made. Why did I do that?!! I got spoiled a bit in the notes too T_T

We're doomed. It's all either too sad or too sweet.

I still choose sadness. Less cavities lol

insideout91:

Friends how are you?? are you ready for winter holidays?

Heyyy Sasha! It's been a while! Are you good?

Sort of ready! It's too hot here :(

I need some xiangliuling hehehehe

Niki Demonix:

I liked some of the build-up in this show, the problem is that the paid-off was hugely disappointing. The lawn chair kiss and the glass door kiss were OK, but the rest were Zzzzzz. If you rate kisses on a scale of 1-5, they never got past a 2. I mean look at these https://www.facebook.com/reel/1450562142187994, they look like they are pecking at each other like giant birds. Where's the passion and the intensity?

I want some clothes ripping, darn it! Is that too much to ask for? Probably :-(

HeadInTheClouds:

I liked some of the build-up in this show, the problem is that the paid-off was hugely disappointing. The lawn chair kiss and the glass door kiss were OK, but the rest were Zzzzzz. If you rate kisses on a scale of 1-5, they never got past a 2. I mean look at these https://www.facebook.com/reel/1450562142187994, they look like they are pecking at each other like giant birds. Where's the passion and the intensity?

Our boy TJC tried but the FL was "starfishing"....

HeadInTheClouds:

To be fair, I was watching the BTS of the lawn chair scene, and it was super hard for them to get it right. The director was like "you must find a way" lmao poor Tan. Too many people staring. 

Anyway, he's an actor so there's also that. 

Better stick to dying. That's where the awards come from hahahahahahaha

Niki Demonix:

OvO

WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE?

Too funny.

Ok, lunch break. Gotta go before the food and this thread kill me ahahahaha

Niki Demonix:

AHAHAHAHA. That's what I was going to say. He's doing all the work while she lays there like a starfish xD

insideout91:

Friends how are you?? are you ready for winter holidays?

I'm planning on watching some Christmas movies to get in the holiday spirit :) Not really feeling festive this year. Maybe because of all the sad dramas I've been watching.

Niki Demonix:

nathsketch:
To be fair, I was watching the BTS of the lawn chair scene, and it was super hard for them to get it right. The director was like "you must find a way" lmao poor Tan. Too many people staring.

Elise:
AHAHAHAHA. That's what I was going to say. He's doing all the work while she lays there like a starfish xD

Good gosh! Of all the people she could imitate, she chose Jing? Girl! That is not the ship that you want to board.

I'm wondering if it's an actress problem or if it's a character problem. This is what happens when you have a young, innocent, shy character - you get these boring ass kisses that are more effective than Valium. 

HeadInTheClouds:

Good gosh! Of all the people she could imitate, she chose Jing? Girl! That is not the ship that you want to board.

I'm wondering if it's an actress problem or if it's a character problem. This is what happens when you have a young, innocent, shy character - you get these boring ass kisses that are more effective than Valium. 

Yeah, that's all pretty disappointing, but at least it's funny.

I'm only sad about the nonexistent costume scene.

nathsketch:

I'm cackling with this gif

Make it stop lmao helppppp

I'm so traumatized by all these eyes

Please make it stoppppp

Niki Demonix:

It's staring right into your soul doesn't it? xD

It's ripping me apart........ painfully 

HeadInTheClouds:

I want some clothes ripping, darn it! Is that too much to ask for? Probably :-(

You ain't getting no clothes ripped in c-drama

Forget it ....all you'll get are these soppy sappy lip nipping

........ain't no satisfaction