HeadInTheClouds:

I've figured out the Facebook issue. I can see the page when I log out, but the minute that I log-in it says that the content of this page is currently unavailable. Does it mean that my username has been blocked by the group? Odd, because I'm very certain that I wasn't even a member 

you can try to make another Facebook account and try if you can join the group. 

HeadInTheClouds:

I'm loyal. if There are lewd pics to share, you ladies will be the first to see them ;-)

And I've tried both Chrome and Firefox. Same deal. I think I must have been blocked. Maybe someone's secretly out to get me. Could be because I've been roasting that rat too much

Send me your username and I can see if I can unblock you. chances are it may have been on accident. I sent you a message. XD

Kokuto:

Jingers are everywhere ... like gremlins.

Of course, you'd share! :)   Speaking of ... there may be an international release of I Miss You -- at least to Australia?  Not sure what this means ... is it a movie ticket app?

https://x.com/JCT_1005/status/1763110711646101821?s=20

Yes! Tina and Cam will be able to watch it ❤️ time to visit Australia :)

So many clips from the I Miss You press event thingy.

But have this compilation of TJC's cute laugh

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/oRziNsVeAtg2dETt/?mibextid=oFDknk 

Someone said right, 'Curiosity kills cats'.  I read novel, though I know how heartbreaking its ending is, still looking forward to watch it for him. 

Btw, friends help this lad in uploading pics. Wanna share more Tan loves.❤️

Oh wait, I had

Wanning94:

Someone said right, 'Curiosity kills cats'.  I read novel, though I know how heartbreaking its ending is, still looking forward to watch it for him. 

Oh, I had a tutorial for this here in this thread (I think). Let me see if I can find it for you.

Elise:

I hope this tutorial will let you post GIFS :)

1. Go to Giphy, Tumblr, or Tenor and click on the the gif you want to use

2. Right click on the gif and click Open Image in New Tab (If you're on the phone,  tap and hold on the gif until it gives you the option to open the image in a new tab).

3. Copy the link address from that new tab you just opened.

4. On MDL, hover over the Insert Image option and paste the link address.

5. Click the Insert button and you should have the GIF added to your reply :)

Here,  Wanning94. This tutorial is from our Queen of Gifs,  Elise.

Posting images is pretty much the same thing.

BTW, she hasn't been here in ages. Elise, where are you???

Wanning94:

Step 1. Choose a picture (it can be direct from webpage or from your personal document like your Powerpoint page) and take a "copy" screenshot of it.
Step 2. Open a new (it can be temporary) word-processing document accepting pictures, copy your screenshot there.
Step 3. Click on the picture on your temporary document and save that picture in Downloads. (perhaps it would work also downloading as picture your whole PP page, I have not tried that)
Step 4. Open the https://postimages.org/ tool, click on "choose images", find the link to the image you wish to post in your Downloads file, click on it : Postimage will offer you a choice of links to use after 1 second processing.
Step 5. Click on the "Direct link" and use copy function,
Step 6. Go to your MDL Discussion thread you wish to illustrate. Open a new post if it's a new image (or use Edit function for your older posts which you wish to update, and delete what needs to be replaced) and use the "Insert image" choice in the tool bar of the message to copy in the link you got from Postimage. (Next, if you so wish, you can link your image to its source, or to anything else of interest instead of the original postimage address).
Step 7. save your work. Admire the results : everyone can see it now.

A MDL member taught me this as she said this is the most reliable way. 

Thank you for all the suggestions ladies. The crisis has been averted! Thanks to plor20 for un-banning- me :-)

HeadInTheClouds:

Thank you for all the suggestions ladies. The crisis has been averted! Thanks to plor20 for un-banning- me :-)

Your welcome. hahha...I have no idea how you got banned especially when your not even a member. haha. 

HeadInTheClouds:

Yay!!!

plor20:

Your welcome. hahha...I have no idea how you got banned especially when your not even a member. haha. 

Jingers.  It's always Jingers. lol

HeadInTheClouds:

YAY NO MORE JINGERING!!!

nathsketch:

Here,  Wanning94. This tutorial is from our Queen of Gifs,  Elise.

Posting images is pretty much the same thing.

BTW, she hasn't been here in ages. Elise, where are you???

Thankyou buddy for your help. ❤️🙌😍

H19279 Thankyou friend.❤️🥰