I just realized.  IQiYi is also the home of Tan Jian Ci's new costume drama, Go West, that he's filming now.  I wonder if they'll have anything from that?  That would be doubly awesome!

Elise:

Apparently they've been friends for a long time. They seem close and have a lot of fun in the BTS :)

This gif is so wholesome stopppp 😻

Kokuto:

LOL!

NGL, if it was in English, it would be a tougher decision. ;pppp

Omg Kokuto 😂😂😂. Just try to think in all the beautiful moments that you have shared with your babies 😂😂

Yo, I made another gif 😛

62 notifications yikes!!

Also, I'm breezing through all these posts and noticed how you compiled a slab of pictures of TJC for profile, (yay to the change 'bless') I lost where those links are though but you should get Rien to make badges with them. 🥴🤗

ErickaRamirez:

Omg Kokuto ???. Just try to think in all the beautiful moments that you have shared with your babies ??

LOL!   Think of the babies!

Don't worry.  I will always take care of the boys...  Cause they are very pushy and will literally climb on my laptop to get my attention. :p

imagine:

62 notifications yikes!!

Also, I'm breezing through all these posts and noticed how you compiled a slab of pictures of TJC for profile, (yay to the change 'bless') I lost where those links are though but you should get Rien to make badges with them. 🥴🤗

Hahahah we are insatiable :P

It was a challenge trying to find the perfect photo

YES to badges!

Kokuto:

LOL!   Think of the babies!

Don't worry.  I will always take care of the boys...  Cause they are very pushy and will literally climb on my laptop to get my attention. :p

Awwww so cute 💗💗. And for sure that will not allow you to stop giving them food. It’s like my cat Karlson that comes pretty early in the morning asking for food 🤣🤣

imagine:

62 notifications yikes!!

Oh, cool!  Thanks!

Yeah, I have to unsubscribe to this topic every time I reply.  Or at least before I go to sleep.  O_O

ErickaRamirez:

Awwww so cute 💗💗. And for sure that will not allow you to stop giving them food. It’s like my cat Karlson that comes pretty early in the morning asking for food 🤣🤣

Karlson is a piece of work

Do you have more purring audios? I love those!

imagine:

62 notifications yikes!!

Who is Rien?

nathsketch:

I’ll sent you another one when I get the chance to have him on top of me again. The audios that I sent you that there were live 😂😂. He is snoring right now 🤣🤣

ErickaRamirez:
Who is Rien?

A creative person who creates cool badges (using adobe photoshop I think or something like that) for fan clubs + challenges, some look really awesome, and I'm needing some for TJC.

ErickaRamirez:

Yep.  If I somehow sleep too much, they will wake me up, for sure.

Champloo doesn't bark ... except at me, when he wants something.  He's about 50 pounds, and he's the worst for trying to climb on my laptop.  And both of them are very paws on.  They will yank on my arm like a cat, if they think I'm on the phone too long.

nathsketch:

I just sent a couple of pictures but I think I just woke him up 😂😂