We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:

Tan Jian Ci also has his movie co-star, Zhang Jing Yi, sitting behind him.  But Jackson Wang is chatting away, when they aren't rocking out.  He appears to be having a great time!

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1736363341776630145?s=20

Jackson Wang always looks so animated......must be really fun hanging out with him 

Yang Zi made another clothing change and appeared with Xu Kai on the stage!

OMG.  I think Shanghai Blossoms just revealed their release date.  Can we dare hope that Lost You Forever Season 2 will do the same???

Niki Demonix:

I always love the interactions between Jackson Wang and Tan Jianci!!! ♥ TJC looks like Jackson's cousin!!! so wholesome!!!!!

I think this is the first time I've seen them together ... but they seem to be having a great time.

Kikinaki:

Jackson Wang always looks so animated......must be really fun hanging out with him 

It does!

If they don't get Tan Jian Ci to sing SOMETHING on this show, I'm going to be severely disappointed.  I mean he's got a ton of material from Love Me Love My Voice!

Kokuto:

If they don't get Tan Jian Ci to sing SOMETHING on this show, I'm going to be severely disappointed.  I mean he's got a ton of material from Love Me Love My Voice!

It needs to be Lost You Forever. More emotional.

nathsketch:

It needs to be Lost You Forever. More emotional.

Yes, for sure.  I saw him and Yang Zi weren't in their seats and was hoping that they were going to do their duet.   But I don't know...

FINALLY!  They gave him an award!  Now to find out what it is. :)

EDIT:

All Around Artist / Entertainer!  YES!!!

Kokuto:

FINALLY!  They gave him an award!  Now to find out what it is. :)

Bestest Best Dude in the Universe Award

That's a real thing, I'm not making this up. He did win it, after all :D

I think it’s all-rounded artist award 

the MC asked him what can we expect from LYF S2, he said it’s gonna be better than S1. Hahaha

MySiFeng:

I think it’s all-rounded artist award 

the MC asked him what can we expect from LYF S2, he said it’s gonna be better than S1. Hahaha

All Around Artist of the Year, yes :)

Better? Sure Tan, I mean Jan.

nathsketch:

Bestest Best Dude in the Universe Award

That's a real thing, I'm not making this up. He did win it, after all :D

TRUTH!