We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 HeadInTheClouds:

Yes to this dishevelled, half undone tie look. Very suggestive....

But my gutter brain can turn the most innocuous thing suggestive :-).

That's a tie? ;p

Kokuto:

That's a tie? ;p

Amongst other things ;-). It has many uses. You're only limited by your imagination :-)

Kokuto:

Not only is the bed not big enough for us all, but there's waaaaay too many people in that room.  Including the blow dryer.  LOL!

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1740311974314115201?s=20

This killed the magic, not gonna lie.

The blow dryer, tho. Is the guy holding it...doing a blow j...

SHUT UP.

nathsketch:

This killed the magic, not gonna lie.

The blow dryer, tho. Is the guy holding it...doing a blow j...

SHUT UP.

Heh.

Nope.  Not going to say it.

It just amplifies the awesome acting of Tan Jian Ci, that he can be oblivious to the crowd and still serve up the sexy.

HeadInTheClouds:

Amongst other things ;-). It has many uses. You're only limited by your imagination :-)

I get your meaning, Mr. Bean. lol

Imagination already firing.

Niki Demonix:

Also i must post this cause....

Niki I need the emojis fit your posts. I only use my cellphone so I can’t post GIF :0). But I’m laughing so much with this 

CEMS2001:

Niki I need the emojis fit your posts. I only use my cellphone so I can’t post GIF :0). But I’m laughing so much with this 

Didn’t you find your keyboard? Time to drop the phone! 

I can't believe none of you are losing your minds over this album concept.  I just can't stop staring.

Kokuto:

I can't believe none of you are losing your minds over this album concept.  I just can't stop staring.

I have no mind left to lose, so I’m pretty cool, actually.

This looks like a concept from American Horror Story lmao 

American Horror Story: Tan Menace ahahahahahahaha

No, wait. SaTan ahahahaha

nathsketch:

I have no mind left to lose, so I’m pretty cool, actually.

This looks like a concept from American Horror Story lmao 

American Horror Story: Tan Menace ahahahahahahaha

No, wait. SaTan ahahahaha

LOL!  It's been awhile since I watched an American Horror Story, but I'd totally watch a season with Tan Jian Ci ... even as Sa Tan.

This was totally NOT the vibe I was getting from that snippet of music we got with the teaser.  I can't wait to see the debut on New Years.

Kokuto:

LOL!  It's been awhile since I watched an American Horror Story, but I'd totally watch a season with Tan Jian Ci ... even as Sa Tan.

This was totally NOT the vibe I was getting from that snippet of music we got with the teaser.  I can't wait to see the debut on New Years.

Me neither! I was like ok more fluffy stuff  ‘cause why not? How bad can it get, right?

Then boom, my prayers were heard. Bring on the psycho Tan! I honestly think (I may be wrong tho, because what do I know anyway) that he doesn’t really like that fluffy stuff either. Just a feeling. He’s more comfortable with the hip hop bad boy vibe, ever since the MIC days. So LMLMV may have been just an experiment. Like he said in one of the interviews, trying out different roles. Am I projecting? I’m totally projecting. Hahahaha

nathsketch:

Me neither! I was like ok more fluffy stuff  ‘cause why not? How bad can it get, right?

Then boom, my prayers were heard. Bring on the psycho Tan! I honestly think (I may be wrong tho, because what do I know anyway) that he doesn’t really like that fluffy stuff either. Just a feeling. He’s more comfortable with the hip hop bad boy vibe, ever since the MIC days. So LMLMV may have been just an experiment. Like he said in one of the interviews, trying out different roles. Am I projecting? I’m totally projecting. Hahahaha

I like his ballads, especially the emotional or rousing ones with traditional Chinese instruments fusion, like from LMLMV.  I don't care as much for his Cantopop.  His fluffy ... ehhhn, depends.

I do think his favorite personal stuff is hip hop, though.  I think he actually likes Cantopop for nostalgia reasons.

Wait.  Are we talking about his acting roles?  I can totally see him looking for a villain role in the next year or two.  Though ... I'm trying to recall any memorable Cdrama villains?  I don't think he'll do something as sweet as LMLMV again.  He's established his cred there ... and I suspect with the Fireworks drama.

Kokuto:

I get your meaning, Mr. Bean. lol

Imagination already firing.

Kokuto:

Oh Lord.  First it was the bed ... now he's gone full tHorny.  LOL!

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=736872800234&set=g.807434947498079

Not sure if this is the first song, or the title of the whole album.  Whew!

Ja ja Kokuto, I was going to share it just now but from Instagram  https://www.instagram.com/p/C1bl-ivxxq9/?igsh=MjJkMmIyYzQxYw==

nathsketch:

Didn’t you find your keyboard? Time to drop the phone! 

Sweetheart you know that I’ve been pretty busy doing many things lately so I haven’t touched my computer. LOL.

Plus I have to see if it still working and he lost the cover/lid where the batteries are (I don’t know how is that part called ). And that iMac i bought it years ago to do my designs only :0)