We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:

Yes, SLEEPING!

You don't want to be like Tan Jian Ci and require a co-worker to drag you out of the bed in the morning. ;p

I want to be the co-worker. Or the manager. Or the guy who holds the umbrella and the bags. Whatever.

Lol okay, sleeping now. :D

HeadInTheClouds:

I liked the comments as a show of support. 

When it comes to clowns like these, I listen to my mam: Don't engaged with rubbish people and rubbish ideas, that just invite rubbish into your life.  

State your opinion and position once then leave them to their own devices. You have better things to spend your precious time on then entertaining clowns. Such as staring at our Hydra of Sexual Tension :-). It's so much more pleasant 

That GIF and that scene.  Can't stop STARING.  I can't believe this is the same person as Dr. Mo.  ACTING!  Okay, costuming too, but still...  Yes, our supreme lord, THE hydra of sexual tension!

Your mam is a wise woman. ;)

nathsketch:

I want to be the co-worker. Or the manager. Or the guy who holds the umbrella and the bags. Whatever.

Lol okay, sleeping now. :D

LOL!

Don't we all.  Or the sheet he's clutching.  Yeah.  Bring me back as a sheet. ;p

Kokuto:
Yep. They are cowardly clowns hiding behind their sock puppet accounts. They aren't trying to have a discussion, they only want to trash everything that doesn't fit their narrow opinion. Don't engage, unless you want a mud slinging fight. Sadly, I can't resist calling out these bullies. That attack on Yillilolo was totally uncalled for.

While I tend to favour the whole, Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it approach, sometimes taking the high road doesn't work and some mud-slinging is needed. Some bullies only understand a fist to the face. So people like you and nathsketch are necessary. The trick is to keep your cool and don't let them get to you while you sling the mud ;-).

Kokuto:
That GIF and that scene. Can't stop STARING. I can't believe this is the same person as Dr. Mo. ACTING! Okay, costuming too, but still... Yes, our supreme lord, THE hydra of sexual tension!

That whole scene was *chef's kiss. The peak of our Hydra of Sexual Tension's power. And I can't see Xinag Liu or Fang Feng Bei in Dr. Mo at all. Although there are shades of Shen Yi in Dr. Mo

Kokuto:
Your mam is a wise woman. ;)

She sure was. Tough and wise. Took no nonsense from fools.

nathsketch:

For those of us who are so done with this XY nonsense and just want him for ourselves. Welcome!

Now, you may be wondering...

"What do you like about him?"

But the question should be "What don't I like about him?"

Honestly?

Nothing. 

Except for the fact that he isn't real.

<3

Gifs by our beloved Elise 

Omg how did I not know about this thread!!!!!????? 

How could you keep my white haired lover away from me!!!!!

Oh I have this whole weekend to catch up ...I dont care if it's a thousand pages

Nothing can keep me from my Xiangliu 🥰

HeadInTheClouds:

That whole scene was *chef's kiss. The peak of our Hydra of Sexual Tension's power. And I can't see Xinag Liu or Fang Feng Bei in Dr. Mo at all. Although there are shades of Shen Yi in Dr. Mo

She sure was. Tough and wise. Took no nonsense from fools. 

So awesome to have had them in your life. :)

I'd have a hard time picking the peak scene for our Hydra of Sexual Tension ... so many to choose from. heh

Definitely more Shen Yi, than XL.  But they do share a certain loneliness... actually all three.  FFB, however ... nope.

And now I just found out there's one for his new drama love me love my voice

See, whoever is in charge of creating these threads please just send it to me, as long as it's about tjc .. I'll read it

I'm off to catch up with EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Kikinaki:

Omg how did I not know about this thread!!!!!????? 

How could you keep my white haired lover away from me!!!!!

Oh I have this whole weekend to catch up ...I dont care if it's a thousand pages

Nothing can keep me from my Xiangliu ?

Welcome, Kikinaki!

Yes, this is the XL / FFB / Tan Jian Ci appreciation and chat thread.  We're very visual, and very loud -- more the XL party thread companion of the XL "academic" thread.  :)

Wow.  I applaud your determination in surfing all these pages ... but there are definitely a lot of worthwhile gems of XL / FFB and Tan Jian Ci to enjoy here.

Kikinaki:

See, whoever is in charge of creating these threads please just send it to me, as long as it's about tjc .. I'll read it

Oh, nathsketch is mainly responsible for the multiplying of chat threads.  I think she shooting for NINE of them.  O_o

Besides the two main, most active ones here in Lost You Forever Season 1 that you've found, we've got these:

Xiang Liu's Little Theatre (released by Tan Jian Ci Studio)  -- LYF Season 1

Telegram Stickers with Xiang Liu  -- LYF Season 1 fan art

YaoLiu FMV Collection  -- LYF Season 1 fan made videos

Xiang Liu FMV Collection  -- LYF Season 1 fan made videos

About Long Love Sickness of YaoLiu  -- LYF Season 1 collection of academic  articles

Poems Used as Chapter Titles in the Novel -- LYF Season 1 academic thread

What the Shell Lounge Bar (Xiang Liu's Underwater Luxury Lounge -- LYF Season 2 chat thread

Love you Forever, Xiang Liu -- LYF Season 2 academic thread

Fan Art of Xiang Liu and Fang Feng Bei and Xiao Yao  -- Season 2 collection of fan art

About Love Sickness of YaoLiu  -- Season 2 academic collection of articles and posts

Shen Yi's Sketch Book -- Season 2 Under the Skin chat thread

Kokuto:

Welcome, Kikinaki!

Yes, this is the XL / FFB / Tan Jian Ci appreciation and chat thread.  We're very visual, and very loud -- more the XL party thread companion of the XL "academic" thread.  :)

Wow.  I applaud your determination in surfing all these pages ... but there are definitely a lot of worthwhile gems of XL / FFB and Tan Jian Ci to enjoy here.

Thank you comrade for the warm welcome.....if it's a Xiangliu themed party, expect me there.  Even though I'm an introvert, for Xiangliu I'll exhaust all my energy

And a big thank you to the actor Tan Jian Ci for his talent in bringing to live such an awesome character 

Kikinaki:

There is a lot of stuff to catch up with but it’s very fun. We basically bared our lives in these threads hahaha

nathsketch:

Yes but could you pretty please like our comments? Mine and Kokuto’s. That troll has 8 likes on that trash comment.

I know it’s bait, but it irks me. I don’t like being irked >:(

When we say something about Jing, suddenly it’s a capital crime. 

I liked your and Kokuto's comments <3

What is wrong with these people? Why do they always make things so personal when we're talking about characters that don't even exist in real life? SMH.

Imagine policing what someone can say and think. Absurd.  That comment is another evidence the Jingers are definitely watching our forums :)

HeadInTheClouds:
Thanks for the gifs. It's nice to see him all smiley here.

I only watched episode 1 but I noticed TJC's character smiles a lot. It's nice to see lol

Kikinaki:

Thank you comrade for the warm welcome.....if it's a Xiangliu themed party, expect me there.  Even though I'm an introvert, for Xiangliu I'll exhaust all my energy

And a big thank you to the actor Tan Jian Ci for his talent in bringing to live such an awesome character 

Yes!  It's been an amazing journey of discovery as far as Tan Jian Ci goes, for me.  What a talent!

The more the merrier!