We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:
Haven't seen LLtG either -- why is he taking the thankless role again? But I agree, that 2nd male lead is more attractive than the ML -- at least to me.

He got a fighting scene so far so his role in the new show is more prominent than in Love Like the Galaxy.

I just found out he's a 9-tailed fox in this................

Kokuto:

Are they trying to fool people into think these two are a clothing co-ordinated pair?  hmmmm

Now, that is a BIG hair ornament on Zhao Lusi ... I like it.

Haven't seen LLtG either -- why is he taking the thankless role again?  But I agree, that 2nd male lead is more attractive than the ML -- at least to me.

This time he will have other romantic storyline)) he will not end up alone)

If someone didn't watch LLTG I highly recommend! It's like LYF, when XL is main leads, and got the girl, first 6 episodes very slow , but after ots really great 

insideout91:

If someone didn't watch LLTG I highly recommend! It's like LYF, when XL is main leads, and got the girl, first 6 episodes very slow , but after ots really great 

It’s on my watch list!

insideout91:

This time he will have other romantic storyline)) he will not end up alone)

Well that's good to hear :)

nathsketch:

It’s on my watch list!

Friend I'm not joking 🤣🤣 ML is ruthless general (some of his torturing or killing scenes are really brutal)) who has only one mission in his life (revenge), who misunderstood by many people (except his adoptive father hehe) FL engaged with simple boy, who do everything she said to him , but can't stand against his family (reminds someone 😈😈😈😈) 

Only difference that ML here more selfish then XL, he also know he is doomed but still have hope and fight, get the girl 

And FL also had abandonment issues 

Elise:

He got a fighting scene so far so his role in the new show is more prominent than in Love Like the Galaxy.

I just found out he's a 9-tailed fox in this................

Lord have mercy.  We just can't get away from it!

insideout91:

insideout91:

Friend I'm not joking 🤣🤣 ML is ruthless general (some of his torturing or killing scenes are really brutal)) who has only one mission in his life (revenge), who misunderstood by many people (except his adoptive father hehe) FL engaged with simple boy, who do everything she said to him , but can't stand against his family (reminds someone 😈😈😈😈) 

Only difference that ML here more selfish then XL, he also know he is doomed but still have hope and fight, get the girl 

And FL also had abandonment issues 

Well.  That sounds familiar. ;p  It's also got a script writer of the Rise of the Phoenix.  Promising.

Finally on episode 30 😛

nathsketch:

Finally on episode 30 😛

Cue DRAMATIC MUSIC!!!

Kokuto:

Cue DRAMATIC MUSIC!!!

Yo that attack on Xiao Yao was nastyyy. Wasn’t prepared for that huge thorn stuck on her foot yikes. 

My gosh, they’re really butchering her on episode 30 :/

I understand now why Elise jumped ship. 

nathsketch:

Yo that attack on Xiao Yao was nastyyy. Wasn’t prepared for that huge thorn stuck on her foot yikes. 

Like all of nature turned on her!

nathsketch:

My gosh, they’re really butchering her on episode 30 :/

Yes, it was brutal!

nathsketch:

I understand now why Elise jumped ship. 

Uhn huhn.  It's just one bad decision / bad event after the other for Jing... and XY.

Kokuto:

Lord have mercy.  We just can't get away from it!

I changed my mind, you guys. I don't have second lead syndrome anymore 🤣. The male lead, Gu Jin, is starting to redeem himself in my eyes ❤️