We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:
She's legit trying to murder him and I won't be convinced otherwise.

Kokuto:
Oh noooo!  Not the orange juice!

And she was still looking him like this:

Kokuto:

Scared again.

LOL!

Niki Demonix:
i kept watching LMLMV till the end, throught the broing episodes just for TJC and his tHorny kisses!!!!!

Oh geez now i understand what skills he learned throughout his life.......

sjko01:

He learned the art of seduction!!!!

Kokuto:

Every time I return to the thread ... lol

I never thought I'd see Jing in this thread ... and enjoy it.  LMAO

Hahahahaha this is how I feel every time I log on

sjko01:

LOL!

I don't even want to know what kissing associated skills you thought he learned throughout his life.  My mind boggles. ahahahahaha

Niki Demonix:

waaaait a minute ... Not biting???

Oh, oh, ALOT.  Okay.  I feel better. ;p

nathsketch:

Elise, I'm not sure what to do now. I'm on episode 20 and already got spoiled. But I think it's not really what people are saying. I'm holding out hope. A little bit. Almost non-existent haha

I got spoiled a bit on Tumblr when I saw a gif of Yu Shisan with what looked like blood/snow on his face on the battlefield. I exited the heck out of that tab and blacklisted the drama so I don't see it anymore. Yu Shisan is my favorite character. I don't want anything bad to happen to him............

sjko01:

Hahahahaha this is how I feel every time I log on

IKR?

I'm very careful about drinking before clicking on these threads, now.  Cause I don't want this to happen to my laptop.

Btw....  Im on my " dissing TJ" era AGAIN.... AND whenever I watch this scene where he says those things I am always like "BITCH WHEN SHE NEEDED YOU YOU EITHER WEREN'T THERE OR YOU WERE SLEEPING FOR 100 YEARS LIKE FUCKING SLEEPING BEAUTY"!!!!!

BUT XIANG LIU WAS  ALWAYS THERE....

Kokuto:

waaaait a minute ... Not biting???

Oh, oh, ALOT.  Okay.  I feel better. ;p

This is a XL/TJC thread.... NECKING-BITING-CHOKING ARE A MUST!!!

Niki Demonix:

Every time we get this:

You have this gorgeous man in front of you.....he is sooo into you

...grab him, squeeze him, bite him, push him....you could have done all these!!!!

Instead you gave us these nightmarish eyes?

What a waste 

Kokuto:

LOL!

I don't even want to know what kissing associated skills you thought he learned throughout his life.  My mind boggles. ahahahahaha

Hahahahaha I just meant that was a good demo! Go back to the Box of Shame!! Or let's just all pack up and move in

Kikinaki:

You have this gorgeous man in front of you.....he is sooo into you

...grab him, squeeze him, bite him, push him....you could have done all these!!!!

Instead you gave us these nightmarish eyes?

What a waste 

I would kiss him till i sucked the life out of him...

But no ...she was just looking at him like a creep....

She was looking at him the way Gollum was lloking at its precious!!!

sjko01:

Hahahahaha I just meant that was a good demo! Go back to the Box of Shame!! Or let's just all pack up and move in