Kokuto:

A video interview from Tan Jian Ci's younger days where he proves he is indeed a flirt ... at least at a distance.  ;p

https://www.facebook.com/reel/846545007160505

Muhahahaha…such a flirt!

plor20:

Muhahahaha…such a flirt!

He is in the old interviews and livestreams.  In person, however ...

But it's funny to see that interview and then seeing this one...  where one commenter asked, "Tan Jianci, think about why this is included in your contract? "

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1753393578179731772?s=20

Kokuto:

He is in the old interviews and livestreams.  In person, however ...

But it's funny to see that interview and then seeing this one...  where one commenter asked, "Tan Jianci, think about why this is included in your contract? "

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1753393578179731772?s=20

Muahahahaha....he such a flirt they included it his contract. ??

I left for two days and I'm already overwhelmed lolololol

Kokuto:
https://www.facebook.com/reel/846545007160505

Hmmm

Hmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmm

Probably the best that can be hoped for with Winner Is King is what happened yesterday with another danmei novel adaptation, The Spirealm. 78 episodes airdropped on IQIYI and was taken down hours later with the explanation that "it was mistakenly uploaded by an intern." LOL, sure. By that time, though, people had already downloaded the episodes and re-upped them online. 

Kokuto:

lol!  Yes indeed, we did SEE it.

I desperately need season 2.  Or at least an announcement of another costume drama or Xianxia ... where he lays out in a tree... or a bed. ;p

I swear  it should be forbidden to be so attractive lying in a bed or tree Hahaha. We can perhaps hope for it in "Go east" if they decide to release it before LYF.

atmospheres:

Probably the best that can be hoped for with Winner Is King is what happened yesterday with another danmei novel adaptation, The Spirealm. 78 episodes airdropped on IQIYI and was taken down hours later with the explanation that "it was mistakenly uploaded by an intern." LOL, sure. By that time, though, people had already downloaded the episodes and re-upped them online. 

Praying to the drama gods this happens to Winner is King! hahahahahahahhah

atmospheres:

Can we pretty please have this happen to WIK? Pretty please

Even some minutes are enough for people to do what needs to be done :)

atmospheres:

So funny this excuse ahahah they need to do this again please. Attempt is still trying at least. 78 episodes woow!! I wished Winner is King had the same amount of episodes !!

atmospheres:

Wow!  What a pleasant surprise for some fans.  I wonder if anything is going to happen to IQiYi?  Or if it will maybe inspire something positive happening for danmei fans?  Probably not.

plor20:

YESSSSSS!!!!!  

Badgal1995:

So funny this excuse ahahah they need to do this again please. Attempt is still trying at least. 78 episodes woow!! I wished Winner is King had the same amount of episodes !!

I think they were like 20 minute episodes, so it isn't any longer than Winner is King.

Badgal1995:

I swear  it should be forbidden to be so attractive lying in a bed or tree Hahaha. We can perhaps hope for it in "Go east" if they decide to release it before LYF.

Forbidden??? Oh no.  We need it to be REQUIRED.  lol!

I don't know.  There's supposed to be a comedy element to Go East, so I'm not so sure the laying around will be intended as ... attractive.  But he looks great in some of those costumes and braids.

Kokuto:

Wow!  What a pleasant surprise for some fans.  I wonder if anything is going to happen to IQiYi?  Or if it will maybe inspire something positive happening for danmei fans?  Probably not.

YESSSSSS!!!!!  

I think they were like 20 minute episodes, so it isn't any longer than Winner is King.

Ah okay, I see in any case at least the raws are available for the drama after this attempts. I will be okay with only raw without subtitles trying to understand just to see Winner is King out of shadows hahaha these poor videos stop collecting dust you will end up being saved eventually :(((‘

Kokuto:

Forbidden??? Oh no.  We need it to be REQUIRED.  lol!

I don't know.  There's supposed to be a comedy element to Go East, so I'm not so sure the laying around will be intended as ... attractive.  But he looks great in some of those costumes and braids.

Here to kill us yeahhh ??

Yes I really like his makeover in "Go East" it changes a lot from LYF and suits him so well. We will served just as well ?

Badgal1995:

Ah okay, I see in any case at least the raws are available for the drama after this attempts. I will be okay with only raw without subtitles trying to understand just to see Winner is King out of shadows hahaha these poor videos stop collecting dust you will end up being saved eventually :(((‘

Agreed!  I'll take it, even without subtitles, if that's all we can get.  Though I still hope it will get a proper release.... and earn tons of money for Tencent.

atmospheres:

plor20:

nathsketch:

Can we pretty please have this happen to WIK? Pretty please

Even some minutes are enough for people to do what needs to be done :)

Badgal1995:

So funny this excuse ahahah they need to do this again please. Attempt is still trying at least. 78 episodes woow!! I wished Winner is King had the same amount of episodes !!

I would like to fifth this plead.