Kokuto:
I think the business with Zhang Jingyi and billing on their movie was instigated by her fans, but I'm not sure.  If she, or her team, had something to do with it, I'd guess her new role as female lead in Xiao Zhan's new drama might have something to do with it.  That should definitely be a big boost for her career.

When things are instigated by fandoms, a lot of times it's the idol/their team who are behind it. Not saying this is what happened with the billing issue for I Miss You, but it's very common for idols and their teams to use the idols' fandoms to do their dirty work and they usually have very close relationships with the official fanclubs and certain high profile fans and website masters.

It remains to be seen about what her role in a Xiao Zhan drama will do for her career. I don't think The Longest Promise worked out well for Ren Min, she got a lot of hate for her looks, her acting, basically her everything in that show. I feel like xfx are so...the way they are, that any of his leading ladies usually get scrutinized very intensely.

Sorry, haven't been Tanning lately 'cause of work

and 'cause of him aheueheueheuhe

nathsketch:

I consider this the height of Tanning.

nathsketch:

I'm looking forward to the rest of the XL, FFB and TJC arts you still have in store for us :-)

atmospheres:
When things are instigated by fandoms, a lot of times it's the idol/their team who are behind it.

Because of this special relationship between the idol and their fandom in CBiz, I'm wary of any idols whose fandom is viciously intense and kicks war everywhere.

atmospheres:
It remains to be seen about what her role in a Xiao Zhan drama will do for her career. I don't think The Longest Promise worked out well for Ren Min, she got a lot of hate for her looks, her acting, basically her everything in that show. I feel like xfx are so...the way they are, that any of his leading ladies usually get scrutinized very intensely.

XZ is one of the idols that I steer clear of. His fandom is far too fanatical. They are vicious towards his costars. No actress is good enough for him. Poor Ren Min got dragged through the mud during the airing of The Longest Promise.

nathsketch:

tHorns everywhere 

HeadInTheClouds:

I'm looking forward to the rest of the XL, FFB and TJC arts you still have in store for us :-)

Ah yes :) I know you have requests heheheh

nathsketch:
Ah yes :) I know you have requests heheheh

Wait.  Requests???

Mind rolls over to the gutter.

Also, still STARING at Nathsketch's art.  So gorgeous.

Kokuto:

Wait.  Requests???

Also, still STARING at Nathsketch's art.  So gorgeous.

Mind out of the gutter, Kokuto. I made some innocent requests for drawings of XL and Bei baby. Goodness gracious me :-).

Psh.. I did suggest for the scene where WYL drew on XL's face to be done like in the novel. With WYL straddling XL, but Nath politely decline.

Kikinaki:

tHorns everywhere 

Another person who needs to get their mind out of the gutter :-). This thread corrupted you Kikinaki;-)

HeadInTheClouds:

Mind out of the gutter, Kokuto. I made some innocent requests for drawings of XL and Bei baby. Goodness gracious me :-).

Psh.. I did suggest for the scene where WYL drew on XL's face to be done like in the novel. With WYL straddling XL, but Nath politely decline.

Another person who needs to get their mind out of the gutter :-). This thread corrupted you Kikinaki;-)

I am totally that baby in the GIF at the DECLINED of those two suggestions.

Feng Fang Bei!!!!!

Straddling XL!!!!

SOB

Kokuto:
https://youtu.be/FKwSqGgiPBs?si=Sr5y1DjMlrRGRvjz

https://youtu.be/uUzi75mjR4o?si=IUyFf-YDPNWKolxq

Much appreciate the links Kokuto ♡

Kokuto:
I don't think any of Tan Jian Ci's other drama's are similar to XL

Yeahh his character as XL can't be seen in no one :(

Kokuto:
Oh dear.  You are going to have to be strong then, and buckle down and ignore LYF and XL for a while.  It will still be there AFTER the exam.

It seems I'm outta option here still cannot convince myself not to watch lol

Kokuto:
Wait. Requests???

HeadInTheClouds:

I did? I don't remember this!!

nathsketch:
I did? I don't remember this!!

I have proof of this conversation.

You said that your arts are aimed at children or the general audience (I can't remember the specifics). I suggested that you should branch out and explore a whole new world of more "adult" stuff (I'm paraphrasing).

OK. Maybe you didn't outright decline, but it sure sounds like XY telling XL that he's not suitable to enter a girl's dream :-).

HeadInTheClouds:
I have proof of this conversation.

You said that your arts are aimed at children or the general audience (I can't remember the specifics). I suggested that you should branch out and explore a whole new world of more "adult" stuff (I'm paraphrasing).

Oh right, but yeah maybe I can find a way 'cause it's not THAT bad is it?

HeadInTheClouds:
OK. Maybe you didn't outright decline, but it sure sounds like XY telling XL that he's not suitable to enter a girl's dream :-).

Never. Don't compare me with that dum-dum :D

XL is living in my dreams rent-free. He doesn't have money for rent anyway lololol

nathsketch:
Oh right, but yeah maybe I can find a way 'cause it's not THAT bad is it?

I'm probably not the best person to ask about what's "bad" and what's not :-). My head is perpetually in the gutter so my judgment on this matter is not to be trusted ;-). You can do a limited 2 prints for me and Kokuto. And maybe an extra one for yourself. Actually, maybe do the scene of Chapter 43 instead. Hot, hot, hot 

Although with the way that I'm feeling about XY, I don't know if I actually want anything with her in it. I got off this ship a long time ago. 

nathsketch:
Never. Don't compare me with that dum-dum :D

XL is living in my dreams rent-free. He doesn't have money for rent anyway lololol

Sorry, love. No more comparing you to her. She's pitiful that one, but she wants to live in her self-deception so what can anyone do?

You're going to need to work hard to support XL before his fish-mongering business get off the ground ;-)