nathsketch:

I live in an apartment, so mine is reaching the 5th floor now hahaha

Heh!  Your To Be Watched List is hanging out the windows!

ErickaRamirez:

I know Sasha but my sleep habits are pretty bad and the last year hasn’t been easy for me since I moved from south Florida ?

ErickaRamirez:

I know, but it like I told you this last year has been really hard :( so I know that in some way is related to that too

I'm very sorry to hear that.  Sending you HUGS!

bugei:

Totally off topic. Love how this thread has as many posts as TSJ and xiao yao! ???

Does anyone know which channel TJC would be for mid-autumn festival… CCTV4 is recorded right? His name is on hunan list but does hunan midautumn show broadcast from different location? I just want a duet from xiangliu and xiao yao ?

I don't know.  I end up seeing everything later on YouTube.

I know Tan Jian Ci is one of the entertaining ambassadors, or whatever they call it, for the Asian Games.  I believe he's scheduled for September 27.

Kokuto:

Heh!  Your To Be Watched List is hanging out the windows!

Hey beloved, did you get a nice rest? You and Ericka have been burning the midnight oil lately

Hahah yes, it’s causing a commotion and my neighbors are complaining! 

Kokuto:

Thank you Kokuto, the transition hasn’t been easy at all and I don’t know anyone here ??

Niki Demonix:

Hello my lovelies ♥ came to say hi and check on you. i hope you're all doing well ♥

Waves!  

Good to see you back!

Kokuto:

And I haven’t slept yet. I just came back from dropping my son at his soccer practice.  

Kokuto I posted my friend’s answer. Did you see it?

ErickaRamirez:

For Kokutoone of my friends finally answered your question about his video and this was her answer:

Hello, they were not questions, more like random requests. So the third one, is XIaoTian wants to see the corals at the bottom of the sea and his response was "满足" which literally means "Satisfy" which means yes, he will satisfy that request.

I KNEW there was a reason why I fixated on that third response.  Yes.  XL will satisfy.

nathsketch:

I have a list of requests I want him to satisfy. To whom do I send it? ?

Heheheh.

OMG.  Look, there's my gutter again!

Elise:

wowww ?

Welcome to the club of fans of the churrito Dai Gail Zheng ??????❤️❤️

nathsketch:

What? The convictions?

Yes

nathsketch:

It's a factory-style production hahaha

Ikr. They should share the secret ???

ErickaRamirez:

And I haven’t slept yet. I just came back from dropping my son at his soccer practice.  

Kokuto I posted my friend’s answer. Did you see it?

YESSSSSS!  I'm still grinning.  Thank you!

And dear heavens.  Be careful.  I've actually fallen asleep at the wheel, while waiting at a red light.  Hope you can get some sleep soon.

Kokuto:

I KNEW there was a reason why I fixated on that third response.  Yes.  XL will satisfy.

Heheheh.

OMG.  Look, there's my gutter again!

I asked her on the afternoon about the other two because I got curious and this was her answer

Hi, the requests are so random. First one is " I need help in the military camp" and the response is "Got it or understood". Second question: "Xiao tian is looking for you" and the response is "Coming right now"

Kokuto:

YESSSSSS!  I'm still grinning.  Thank you!

And dear heavens.  Be careful.  I've actually fallen asleep at the wheel, while waiting at a red light.  Hope you can get some sleep soon.

Nooooo ???. I’ll try. I have to put an alarm because I just put the chicken on the oven and my husband and daughter are leaving to her soccer practice 

ErickaRamirez:

Nooooo ???. I’ll try. I have to put an alarm because I just put the chicken on the oven and my husband and daughter are leaving to her soccer practice 

Yes, definitely set the alarm for anything cooking.  I have to use a timer sometimes cause I get so easily distracted.  O_O

Maybe with everyone out, it will be quiet enough to take a nap.