ErickaRamirez:

I think we already talked before about this video when I shared it here and that brought us to the horse conversation ???

Yes! I remember!

Not my convictions, by the way lolololol

Niki Demonix:

Hahaha pretty much. I saw him on a short vid on youtube and then i started watching maid's revenge and then in the comments you told me about the other dramas and i got hooked!!!! ????

It's so complicated and slow...Now HJ is the bloody hand...also the crazy (ex) girlfriend is getting into hocus pocus with that creepy gardener...I don't know what the fuck is going on!

Seriously, two many things everywhere, HJ being that dammed bloody hdd as of, the evil witch , the gardener with the black magic, the spells the new book with more spells, the 2ml confessing, the dammed father of the disgusting biatch, the possibility of his mom being in a relationship with his best friend ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??

nathsketch:

Yes! I remember!

Not my convictions, by the way lolololol

Why???

ErickaRamirez:

https://youtu.be/lbakSUvURSM?si=Jv1k5cNgllf1YTam

https://youtube.com/shorts/B4p1cM5GJgM?si=-VsyvTCbCDUAxRiS

https://youtube.com/shorts/w-1k0Z9WCGU?si=GwMkuXxqrYHA1e2F

That's how i spend my days lately...working and thirsting over DGZ videos! ????

ErickaRamirez:
Seriously, two many things everywhere, the eighth, the gardener with the black magic, the spells the new book with more spells, the 2ml confessing, the dammed father of the disgusting biatch, the possibility of his mom being in a relationship with his best friend ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??

IKR??? I don't know where the f*** to focus!!!! there is bs everywhere around them...also we will die and we will still wonder if the freaking spells are working!!!!!! and also why the SML looks constantly constipated???  ?????‍♀️?‍♀️

Niki Demonix:

Hahaha pretty much. I saw him on a short vid on youtube and then i started watching maid's revenge and then in the comments you told me about the other dramas and i got hooked!!!! ????

It's so complicated and slow...Now HJ is the bloody hand...also the crazy (ex) girlfriend is getting into hocus pocus with that creepy gardener...I don't know what the fuck is going on!

Thank goodness that you didn’t see the long list of recommendations for lakorns that I shared yesterday ??

Niki Demonix:

That's how i spend my days lately...working and thirsting over DGZ videos! ????

IKR??? I don't know where the f*** to focus!!!! there is bs everywhere around them...also we will die and we will still wonder if the freaking spells are working!!!!!! and also why the SML looks constantly constipated???  ?????‍♀️?‍♀️

???????

I haven’t see you in that page

ErickaRamirez:

???????

Seriously is like if china had a magic machine to produce so many hot guys. Thailand too ?????

ErickaRamirez:

???????

Yeah other than comments i dont interact much in threads... this one was prolly my first one! hahahahah and lucky one cause you are all amazing! ♥

Niki Demonix:

Not to mention that Rowoon left SF9 and my dark lil heart is broken... I am in denial, i am mad at him but he still looks hot af so i keep on watching the drama.... And what do I get in return? CONFUSION!

Ikr!! That’s why I don’t like dramas where one of the main characters was in a relationship with other person. It get things complicated and his bad decision of not telling HJ that he had already broken up with her and the witch putting ideas on her head, when I know that SY hasn’t touched one hair of that nasty biatch.  Both HJ and SY are still virgins ???

ErickaRamirez:

Seriously is like if china had a magic machine to produce so many hot guys. Thailand too ?????

Let's take a moment and remember how hot DGZ was in Forever Love in episode 25 in the bed scene.... I was like "dayum boyyyyyyyy get it"!!! Also he was supposed to be sick and feverish but he was like "nah fuck it" .... literally..... ??????

Niki Demonix:

Yeah other than comments i dont interact much in threads... this one was prolly my first one! hahahahah and lucky one cause you are all amazing! ♥

Nice! I’m are everywhere. So many people have told me before that literally ???

ErickaRamirez:

Ikr!! That’s why I don’t like dramas where one of the main characters was in a relationship with other person. It get things complicated and his bad decision of not telling HJ that he had already broken up with her and the witch putting ideas on her head, when I know that SY hasn’t touched one hair of that nasty biatch.  Both HJ and SY are still virgins ???

While the psycho ex is getting it from someone else.... I am just so fed up with the plot... In every episode i cringe, sigh & roll my eyes ?

Niki Demonix:

Let's take a moment and remember how hot DGZ was in Forever Love in episode 25 in the bed scene.... I was like "dayum boyyyyyyyy get it"!!! Also he was supposed to be sick and feverish but he was like "nah fuck it" .... literally..... ??????

You have to see my comment about that scene on that page ??????. That scene was hot ???

Niki Demonix:

While the psycho ex is getting it from someone else.... I am just so fed up with the plot... In every episode i cringe, sigh & roll my eyes ?

????