Kokuto:

Yes, definitely set the alarm for anything cooking.  I have to use a timer sometimes cause I get so easily distracted.  O_O

Maybe with everyone out, it will be quiet enough to take a nap.

I’ll try my friend ????

ErickaRamirez:

I asked her on the afternoon about the other two because I got curious and this was her answer

Hi, the requests are so random. First one is " I need help in the military camp" and the response is "Got it or understood". Second question: "Xiao tian is looking for you" and the response is "Coming right now"

It makes sense, because XL is handling the everyday details of running the rebel army camp almost on auotpilot, without having to look at the person asking, but when he gets a request from XY, he stops, gives them that sexy look, and his voice changes, as he agrees to ...satsify XY.  Yessssss.

Tan Jian Ci knows what he's doing. ;p

nathsketch:

Hey beloved, did you get a nice rest? You and Ericka have been burning the midnight oil lately

Hahah yes, it’s causing a commotion and my neighbors are complaining! 

Just wave your XL / Tan Jian Ci flag and they'll shut up.  :p

I'm up!  And I'm off again.  I'll have to catch up with all you lovely people later!

Kokuto:

It makes sense, because XL is handling the everyday details of running the rebel army camp almost on auotpilot, without having to look at the person asking, but when he gets a request from XY, he stops, gives them that sexy look, and his voice changes, as he agrees to ...satsify XY.  Yessssss.

Tan Jian Ci knows what he's doing. ;p

He is definitely an expert ??????????

Erica, Enigma asked me for your cellphone and I sent it to her. To start the group on WhatsApp 

ErickaRamirez:

Erica, Enigma asked me for your cellphone and I sent it to her. To start the group on WhatsApp 

Ahh ok, great!!

Is google translate (best friend...) messed up or what, why does it say he only has 526 followers...? What's the difference between a fan and a follower on Weibo...

I chucked all these screenshots of Weibo into Google translate to try and figure out how to use Weibo because I'm sitting on the thought of creating an account...............

imagine:

Is google translate (best friend...) messed up or what, why does it say he only has 526 followers...? What's the difference between a fan and a follower on Weibo...

I chucked all these screenshots of Weibo into Google translate to try and figure out how to use Weibo because I'm sitting on the thought of creating an account...............

Maybe first who follow him, and second he follow that people (526)?

imagine:

What a cute profile pic for his Weibo!

And NO.  I can't go there.  I have no life or time as it is.  LOL!

ErickaRamirez:

He is definitely an expert ??????????

He certainly knows how to feed us well! ;pp

ErickaRamirez:

I’ll try my friend ????

Did you get a nap?

insideout91:

Maybe first who follow him, and second he follow that people (526)?

that would make sense

imagine:

I’ve been trying to create an account for days now, but they won’t send me the verification code to my phone :(

Kokuto:

What a cute profile pic for his Weibo!

And NO.  I can't go there.  I have no life or time as it is.  LOL!

Yes, it’s the same as his Instagram! Babyyy

Kokuto:

Did you get a nap? 

Shhhhh, she’s sleeping. It was a battle to put her to bed lol