insideout91:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean people so boring, it's drama!! We here enjoy drama !! Imagine that now all MLs in every drama will be like Jing 🤣🤣 and I even not considered him as green flag or something, because he reminds me married man who all time asking his mistress wait for his divorce 🤡

Wow, that's the perfect comparison!

ErickaRamirez:

Omg that cat is so adorable and he stretched his legs ????

The legs are so perfect 😍 

exol_evanism:

Wow, that's the perfect comparison!

Surgical precision 

nathsketch:

Hahaha  I’m doubly vaccinated 

It’s funny, that thing about immaturity. Such as the usual “when you’re young you are enchanted by XL, but as you grow older, you’ll want some stable as Jing”. 

I was talking the other day with a fellow fan who’s old enough to be my grandma, and I asked her about that. She said she’s had her fair share of puppy love and stability, but now that her life is settled, she wants to enjoy a toxic bae and show him how things are really done hahahahahahaha that had me cackling  

Awesome!

insideout91:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean people so boring, it's drama!! We here enjoy drama !! Imagine that now all MLs in every drama will be like Jing 🤣🤣 and I even not considered him as green flag or something, because he reminds me married man who all time asking his mistress wait for his divorce 🤡

This.  It's a DRAMA.  It's not real life.  I'm tired of people who think I need a lecture as if I can't tell the difference.

nathsketch:

Aahahahahahahha poor thing, he gets so shy ? 

Row 6, number 15. Got it. Time to go grab my hammer 

Go in representation of all of us

nathsketch:

The legs are so perfect 😍 

💕💕💕. I have to teach my cats that position 🤣🤣

nathsketch:

Do you think it will remain like this in the final version? It’s too much my people, my pupils are dilated 

We need some spice for this drama.  Please sprinkle this hotness liberally throughout the episodes.  Thank you.

Kokuto:

We need some spice for this drama.  Please sprinkle this hotness liberally throughout the episodes.  Thank you.

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻😂😂😂

Kokuto:

We need something like this but we are never going to get it from a cdrama 😂😂https://youtu.be/6Hm9mssbSEE?si=kiOJr-hHB1yUvmPV

Kokuto:

Awesome!

This.  It's a DRAMA.  It's not real life.  I'm tired of people who think I need a lecture as if I can't tell the difference. 

Because let’s be real, Jing and all that family drama would never be ideal for anyone. 

nathsketch:

Because let’s be real, Jing and all that family drama would never be ideal for anyone. 

Specially that dammed grandma and the disgusting brother 

exol_evanism:

Go in representation of all of us

Polishing my knives hahah

ErickaRamirez:

Specially that dammed grandma and the disgusting brother 

Exactly! She would have to suffer even more with all that

Yo, I’m watching episode 22 of MJTY… but why is there so much sadness all around? 

These cdramas will be the end of me 😞

exol_evanism:

Exactly! She would have to suffer even more with all that

Imagine the family gatherings during Christmas hahahaha