We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 insideout91:

How are u? I hope that stupid trolls it bother you ! 😈😈

Sasha you just can’t imagine how a simple comment on sunshine by my side got out of control. I got me four trolls and Érica went there to defend me and she was attacked and another friend too and they went after her too 🤬🤬. I had to block four biatches in just that thread 

insideout91:

Sorry !!!! I said before I made art commission (I almost never do this because it’s too stressful😂) and I also need use Adobe Illustrator which I never used before 😂 so this 2 days all my free time I try make it , and today I slept soooo long, shower and now eat my breakfast hehe , but I read all your comments 2 days 😂

Some commissions are indeed stressful. I'm no longer taking them, too burdensome

Adobe Illustrator is a bit hard to work with. All those vectors 😭

nathsketch:

When I first started watching LYF and I wasn't too attached, I remember there were a few ladies on Viki who were horrified by the bites. I was sort of neutral because I always liked vampire stuff and such. No big deal.

But watching this today, it's like OMG feeding time would be my favorite time of the day IMAGINE BEING HER NECK #lifegoals #lifestyle #thissideortheother #emptyme 😹💀

Bites scenes were my favorite from beginnings 😂😂🔥 and also novel reader said that for XY it wasn’t painful but rather pleasant feelings)) that’s why CX misunderstood it for sex😂

ErickaRamirez:

Sasha you just can’t imagine how a simple comment on sunshine by my side got out of control. I got me four trolls and Érica went there to defend me and she was attacked and another friend too and they went after her too 🤬🤬

The best part was "don't come here begging because your fave is flopping". LOL, girl, I'm begging alright. Just not the way you think LMAO

nathsketch:

Some commissions are indeed stressful. I'm no longer taking them, too burdensome

Adobe Illustrator is a bit hard to work with. All those vectors 😭

That’s the program that use for my designs. I already talked with Sasha about it before 

ErickaRamirez:

Sasha you just can’t imagine how a simple comment on sunshine by my side got out of control. I got me four trolls and Érica went there to defend me and she was attacked and another friend too and they went after her too 🤬🤬

I said you,  XZ fans there some crazy! Not all of course! I also though you comment just funny joke, but if you don’t praised or obsessed with XZ and drama , you will easily called as hater 😩

I try not comment at his pages at all 

nathsketch:

Adobe Illustrator is a bit hard to work with. All those vectors ?

Yep, work wasn’t that bad, but because i never did it before should spend many times to understand it 😂 but it’s okay, I finished ☺️😏

nathsketch:

The best part was "don't come here begging because your fave is flopping". LOL, girl, I'm begging alright. Just not the way you think LMAO

Hahahah that’s funny😂😂😂😂😂

insideout91:

I said you,  XZ fans there are crazy! Not all of course! I also though you comment just funny joke, but if you bong praised or obsessed with XZ and drama , you will easily called as hater 😩

I try not comment at his pages at all 

I was just pointing out something that so many people said about those three characters and it was just a simple comment but those 4 went crazy about specially the dammed turtle and shrimpy or whatever but I hated that they attack Erica and my other friend just because they were defending me 

nathsketch:

That dammed turtle 😂😂. And calling out to Enigma because she rated my journey to you 9.5 and said that it was a masterpiece and that only rated his other drama 6.5 😂😂

Someone just recommended me joy of life. Someone here already watched it?? Is it good??

ErickaRamirez:

I was just pointing out something that so many people said about those three characters and it was just a simple comment but those 4 went crazy about specially the dammed turtle and shrimpy or whatever but I hated that they attack Erica and my other friend just because they were defending me 

The mean shrimp 🍤 and the snail 🐌 . What a duo hahahaha

No worries, I can take some arrows 😁

nathsketch:

The mean shrimp 🍤 and the snail 🐌 . What a duo hahahaha

No worries, I can take some arrows 😁

😂😂😂😂. As Enigma said you are a good friend and I answered her yes she is 💜

ErickaRamirez:

Someone just recommended me joy of life. Someone here already watched it?? Is it good??

Yeess ! It's very very good, it's not have many romance, but still very interesting, with a lot of humor))

ErickaRamirez:

That dammed turtle 😂😂. And calling out to Enigma because she rated my journey to you 9.5 and said that it was a masterpiece and that only rated his other drama 6.5 😂😂

You can call it MDL initiation! If you never was called someone hater or was attacked by trolls, you can't be called proud MDL member 👌👍