Kokuto:

If it is any consolation, I think XL is happier having met XY.

Oh, she knows.  But she's afraid.

Then she has the iq of a turnip ?

Niki Demonix:

I mean she prolly has one Braincell left cause how the flying F she doesn't know??? What else should he do? Put posters on the streets???? Glue "I love you" signs on donkey butts and let them run free in the streets????

LOL!  Donkey butt signage!

nathsketch:

ahahahahahaha I wish we could see "I love you" signs on donkey butts ? that's the definition of romance in my book ? 

Forget roses and diamonds!  If it's not on a donkey's butt, it's not true love.

Niki Demonix:

I invented a new way to show you're in love with donkey butts ?  #feelsproud Though let's be honest Xiang Liu would prolly glue "I love you" signs on water demon butts. 

Nope!  It's donkeys or it's not real love!

Kokuto:

If it is any consolation, I think XL is happier having met XY.

Oh, she knows.  But she's afraid.

I wish drama show it more, because some episodes makes me hate FL, like moment when she dancing with Jin and co, and XL fight alone in the dark((( 

Or moment when he 37 Years painfully healing her , entertaining her, and she forgot about it after 1 min, because her bro gave him some mountain ??????

All such moments really ruined FL personality for me

Niki Demonix:

Then she has the iq of a turnip ?

Heh.

Let's just say it's complicated.

Kokuto:
Forget roses and diamonds! If it's not on a donkey's butt, it's not true love.

Pfff, who needs diamonds?

Demons are a girl's best friend! "Get that ice or else no dice!"

nathsketch:

The conclusion was such a cringefest. But I still salute the lass ??

Yes!  At some point, I'll have to go back and see how it gets resolved.  But yet again, we have a lover gripped by fear.  We need better scripts and roles for Tan Jian Ci.

That new show looks a bit sappy for me, but I'm going to watch it, just to enjoy him in a role where he's the romantic lead, who gets the girl!

nathsketch:

Pfff, who needs diamonds?

Demons are a girl's best friend! "Get that ice or else no dice!" 

I thought you will sing "donkey butts a girl's best friends"!! ???

nathsketch:

I think this drama should have a warning. For real, we are all adults here, and yet we are losing our minds over this make-believe white-haired dude. 16-year-old me would be rolling her eyes ?

its too late to go back for us now i mean i dont have any hope left cause i know ill be watching soon anyways

Kokuto:

LOL!  Donkey butt signage!

Forget roses and diamonds!  If it's not on a donkey's butt, it's not true love.

Nope!  It's donkeys or it's not real love!

Why you hatin on water demon butts?

i just processed the fact that there are like 74 pages of evrryone cracking over xiang lu should just revive him at this poimt if he died that is crie idk if i wanna know the detail ill die befor ei even start

insideout91:

I wish drama show it more, because some episodes makes me hate FL, like moment when she dancing with Jin and co, and XL fight alone in the dark((( 

Or moment when he 37 Years painfully healing her , entertaining her, and she forgot about it after 1 min, because her bro gave him some mountain ??????

Same love, same... I couldn't agree more

Kokuto:

Yes!  At some point, I'll have to go back and see how it gets resolved.  But yet again, we have a lover gripped by fear.  We need better scripts and roles for Tan Jian Ci.

That new show looks a bit sappy for me, but I'm going to watch it, just to enjoy him in a role where he's the romantic lead, who gets the girl!

The one with Zhou Ye??

insideout91:

Same love, same... I couldn't agree more

Btw I think I created a monster with donkey butts ???

tigerrawr:

i just processed the fact that there are like 74 pages of evrryone cracking over xiang lu should just revive him at this poimt if he died that is crie idk if i wanna know the detail ill die befor ei even start

We have not only one, but 2 threads dedicated to him. BECAUSE HE'S THE BESTEST GUY TO EVER WALK THIS GREEN EARTH (AND THE SEA TOO) so yeah.