We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Niki Demonix:
With XL/TJC you know you're getting exciting/dirty/kinky/twisted sex but he might as well cuddle you if you become his pet!

A pet, you say?

Ok.

atmospheres:

Supposedly, Deng Wei will not be attending any of the end of the year events or celebrations. There was already a lot of drama a couple of weeks ago between his fandom Diamonds and his studio over this. Diamonds are very angry at his studio staff and management for what they see as poor management, poor advising, and poor communication and collaboration with his fandom.

Atmospheres, there's a melon saying he may be the Weibo Night king. Is that possible? Even with all this real-life drama?

Elise:

Thanks for all the links relating to the event Kokuto ❤️ I wonder why the other one wasn't there. I think it's kinda weird how he's the second male lead/endgame and he didn't make it.

Well ... AFAIK, he didn't win anything. ;p

Of course, that didn't stop Dai Lu Wa from showing up and representing.  Yes, he's filming, but so are Tan Jian Ci and ZHY.

nathsketch:

Now they’re saying that Yang Zi and the other one will be Queen and King of Weibo Night?

That’s gotta be a big, rotten melon, right? Right?!

Last year the king was Xiao Zhan. Where are my XZ intense fans at? They can’t let this become true lol

OTOH, I also heard that this queen and king stuff gets a lot of hate. So no Tan involved in this, please and thank you :)

Weibo is having another event?

I wonder if there's some weirdness going on with XZ  / fans too.  Remember that voting thing on weibo?  Where it was a three way race for favorite character between one of his, Chen Yi's MLC character and XL?  Then his fans came and and somehow flooded the voting so he got all three top spots with his characters?  And yet he wasn't at the show, at all.

nathsketch:

There’s a melon going around saying it’s DW. Bahahaha

A diamond melon.

nathsketch:

A pet, you say?

Ok.

Niki Demonix:

I support this kind of violence 

Kokuto:
I wonder if there's some weirdness going on with XZ / fans too. Remember that voting thing on weibo? Where it was a three way race for favorite character between one of his, Chen Yi's MLC character and XL? Then his fans came and and somehow flooded the voting so he got all three top spots with his characters? And yet he wasn't at the show, at all.

Oh wow, I completely forgot about him. Where was he? 

Of course! I got so mad when I saw that all my daily efforts were in vain >:( I voted for Tan as if my life depended on it and that dude just came and grabbed the 3 spots.

Kokuto:
A diamond melon.

Irrelevant diamond. The only diamond that matters is a DeBeers one :)

atmospheres:

Supposedly, Deng Wei will not be attending any of the end of the year events or celebrations. There was already a lot of drama a couple of weeks ago between his fandom Diamonds and his studio over this. Diamonds are very angry at his studio staff and management for what they see as poor management, poor advising, and poor communication and collaboration with his fandom.

I saw that.  But clearly that's not a management / studio decision.  I mean, barring some scandal, they want their guy out there as much as possible.  But I didn't see anything else come out of that -- though I could have easily missed the news.

But some of this stuff, like the awards, is he up for anything?  Though, TBH, the awards stuff is not what I'm used to.  Like there doesn't seem to be any competition, but more like recognition from the company of popularity or profit.

Kikinaki:

I support this kind of violence 

Niki Demonix:

Also Jackson Wang & Tan Jianci are so cuteeeeeeeee:

Check at 1:17 (also keep watching cause it has more of them towards the end)

p.s. why is dylan wang's hair yellow????

Jackson was over it.......he probably would have left if not for Tan Jian Ci....lol

I'll just take it as Dylan Wang was in a hurry so couldn't wait for his hair to fully process 

nathsketch:

Oh wow, I completely forgot about him. Where was he? 

Of course! I got so mad when I saw that all my daily efforts were in vain >:( I voted for Tan as if my life depended on it and that dude just came and grabbed the 3 spots.

Irrelevant diamond. The only diamond that matters is a DeBeers one :)

Heh.  DeBeers.  The irony.

I don't know.  I expected him there and at Vogue or GQ too, but he was at any of them.  Like DW, he seems to have pulled a no show for the events at the end of the year.

Yeah, that voting on weibo was ... weird.  But I'm guessing that either weibo found something wrong with the voting, or that it only counted for a portion of the award.

nathsketch:

WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THIS FORUM?

We're high.......lol

Totally being "fascinated" by Tan Jian Ci 

Hahahahaha Schmidt is the best lol

nathsketch:

Limp bits hahahahahahaha

Honestly? No.

Better to just...

Be Fascinated.

Did you see how TJC was thrusting in that video?

........Jing could NEVER!!!!

Kikinaki:

Jackson was over it.......he probably would have left if not for Tan Jian Ci....lol

I'll just take it as Dylan Wang was in a hurry so couldn't wait for his hair to fully process 

Jackson was like "I'm only here for TJC" 🤣

Also Dylan's hairstylist prolly never heard of blue/silver shampoo that neutralises the yellow in blonde hair After heavy bleaching....