We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Also I'm gonna leave this here and go fangirl in a corner whike crying for s2 bs! 😭😭😭

why are you so dreamy XL/TJC? ♥

Niki Demonix:

Imagine having this:

And choosing this:

XY girl you're stupid af!

Lol pure madness

Them big ears annoy me to no end lmao sorry not sorry 

To be fair, that silly girl didn’t choose anything. She just went with the flow. Choosing to be alone would have been better, but oh well. Trauma free card pass to justify dumb life choices :P

nathsketch:

To be fair, that silly girl didn’t choose anything. She just went with the flow. Choosing to be alone would have been better, but oh well. Trauma free card pass to justify dumb life choices :P

Not choosing XL is a CRIME!

Niki Demonix:

Not choosing XL is a CRIME!

Imagine no longer having this:

Unimaginable. 

She should have become a nun and profess the vows of poverty, chastity and obedience!!!!!!

nathsketch:

Imagine no longer having this:

Unimaginable. 

And imagine not getting this anymore:

Niki Demonix:

She should have become a nun and profess the vows of poverty, chastity and obedience!!!!!!

Bahahahaha I’m dyingggg

Badgal1995:

Bahahahaha I’m dyingggg

Kokuto:

Have to say, if they are pushing the 'official' CP, it took a hit tonight and they didn't give the cast that memo.  Deng Wei didn't make it, and on the red carpet, Yang Zi was wearing a fabulous ocean dress :) and she mainly stood next to Tan Jian Ci.

Yang Zi's dress

https://x.com/zimiyangzi/status/1736258659355697556?s=20

Some translation of what was said.

https://x.com/zimiyangzi/status/1736291059695554827?s=20

Thanks for all the links relating to the event Kokuto ❤️ I wonder why the other one wasn't there. I think it's kinda weird how he's the second male lead/endgame and he didn't make it.

Now they’re saying that Yang Zi and the other one will be Queen and King of Weibo Night?

That’s gotta be a big, rotten melon, right? Right?!

Last year the king was Xiao Zhan. Where are my XZ intense fans at? They can’t let this become true lol

OTOH, I also heard that this queen and king stuff gets a lot of hate. So no Tan involved in this, please and thank you :)

Elise:

Thanks for all the links relating to the event Kokuto ❤️ I wonder why the other one wasn't there. I think it's kinda weird how he's the second male lead/endgame and he didn't make it.

Lots of weird things involving that dude, lately. 

nathsketch:

Now they’re saying that Yang Zi and the other one will be Queen and King of Weibo Night?

That’s gotta be a big, rotten melon, right? Right?!

Last year the king was Xiao Zhan. Where are my XZ intense fans at? They can’t let this become true lol

OTOH, I also heard that this queen and king stuff gets a lot of hate. So no Tan involved in this, please and thank you :)

who's gonna be the king?

Niki Demonix:

who's gonna be the king?

There’s a melon going around saying it’s DW. Bahahaha

nathsketch:

There’s a melon going around saying it’s DW. Bahahaha

Cause he is so "INTERESTING" & "HOT" & "TALENTED" #NOT