We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 ErickaRamirez:

https://youtube.com/shorts/LDsqHZy6jL0?si=y7_7QFcjAp7EUc0R

I promise I'm not biased, but he has one of the cutest smile and laugh I've ever seen.

exol_evanism:

Think about it, if we know how to dance or sing, we could perform with him

The dance part could be perfected, but singing would be asking too much of me hahah

exol_evanism:

I promise I'm not biased, but he has one of the cutest smile and laugh I've ever seen.

It's not a bias. It's a fact. Those baby teefs get me every time. So tiny, they make me want to cry lol

exol_evanism:

I think I'm gonna watch this drama

Looks just like my cup of tea 😍

The power went off again. Three times in a row. The deities don't want me to work today, apparently. It's not even 12pm

nathsketch:

The power went off again. Three times in a row. The deities don't want me to work today, apparently. It's not even 12pm

I live in Texas and for some reason these past few weeks the electricity has gone out randomly, our of the blue. It usually only used to happen when there was a bad thunderstorm or something, but not anymore I guess.

exol_evanism:

I live in Texas and for some reason these past few weeks the electricity has gone out randomly, our of the blue. It usually only used to happen when there was a bad thunderstorm or something, but not anymore I guess.

Here it's the same thing. The day is beautiful, but the power keeps going out for no reason. It comes back then it goes off again

It's terrible, I fear for my equipments T_____T

We not common have problems with power in Taiwan , I think for my 8-9 years here it happened couple times..

insideout91:

We not common have problems with power in Taiwan , I think for my 8-9 years here it happened couple times..

You're lucky. Here it usually happens when there are storms, but today was for no reason. It's back on now.

Nathsketch!  LOVE the new profile pic!  Excellent choice for our beautiful man.

nathsketch:

You're lucky. Here it usually happens when there are storms, but today was for no reason. It's back on now. 

It's really bad in Texas because it's really hot and since the electricity is gone for 4 hours, the air conditioning doesn't work and it gets even hotter.

Kokuto:

Nathsketch!  LOVE the new profile pic!  Excellent choice for our beautiful man.

It's brilliant! I just have Lin Yanjun in mine

exol_evanism:

It's really bad in Texas because it's really hot and since the electricity is gone for 4 hours, the air conditioning doesn't work and it gets even hotter.

Oh, that makes it so much worse ☹️ Here is unusually hot today. I dislike this heat so much. Sub-zero temperatures are my jam but Winter is almost over :(