We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 CEMS2001:

Nope. Niki you remember that I’m Ericka?? I changed my profile picture and my username while you were in Italy. I posted a comment for you and you never replied 

I know you are Erickaaaaaaa!!!! i have commented to your comments when i see them ♥ i remember

Niki Demonix:

I know you are Erickaaaaaaa!!!! i have commented to your comments when i see them ♥ i remember

I didn’t see them. Sorry. I remember that I posted a comment for you when the matchmakers started. 

And since a couple of months ago I decided to make a change in my life so I haven’t been here that much since then and I went to Colombia for a couple of weeks too.

Anyway Niki, have a Merry Christmas! ?❤️♥️

Hello to everyone. I am new to the kdrama world and using MDL. Someone please help me figure out what the difference is between following and friends??

antimasingh:

Hello to everyone. I am new to the kdrama world and using MDL. Someone please help me figure out what the difference is between following and friends??

Hey there! Welcome!

Hmmm, you can follow a person but that's just it. And when you become friends with someone, the person shows up in your friends list. Not exactly sure if there's anything else to it hehehe

Maybe someone with more knowledge can help better! 

antimasingh:

if someone has sent me friend rquest and i do not accept it does it mean they have started following me( they will be able to see whatever i do)??

Ahh no, I don't think so. The following option doesn't allow others to see what you do  Also, if there's someone bothering you, you can block them.

CEMS2001:

Wellllll sweetie, at least you have more time to finish season 1 :) :) ;);)

Yes, at least there's that :) But I'm on episode 31. Never thought I'd go this far hehehehe

CEMS2001:

That whole scene was soooooooo awkward :(:(:S:S.

And that confession is one of the worst that I have watched EVERRRRR

Was that on episode 8? Then he started cooking immediately after it? Lol that's psycho behavior 101 lmao can't wait for his villain era :D

Kikinaki:

I mean LOOK at him!

A fine specimen to burn away any conservativeness in me

.......all my thoughts are full of tHorny things 

After almost 5 months, it's still shocking hahaha

CEMS2001:

Chingu I’m only on episode 14th and I don’t know if I want to keep watching it. My expectations were so high like we talked on Saturday and I was really disappointed with the whole thing. Too much awkwardness between them :(

I wanted to hate watch this with Kok but it's really hard. I'm filled with angst lol the dilemma is real. I keep trying to watch it in small bits, like 10 minutes every day. Pure insanity. He's so cute, so handsome so everything, but why is this so difficult help

Kikinaki:

Oh he's so hottttt

@HeadInTheClouds thank you for trying to save me. But after seeing this gif of the sex god, I choose the shameless and insanity train

Kikinaki:

I mean LOOK at him!

A fine specimen to burn away any conservativeness in me

.......all my thoughts are full of tHorny things 

You've been thoroughly corrupted :-). Welcome to the shame-free, sanity-free club!

antimasingh:

antimasingh:

if someone has sent me friend rquest and i do not accept it does it mean they have started following me( they will be able to see whatever i do)??

Welcome!

I'm not for sure, but I think Friends is used more for VIP accounts.  Like, I think you can set your account to completely private, or open to just Friends, if you have a VIP account.  It doesn't appear you have a VIP account, so it really is just a list of folks.

Following is used in the Feeds feature.  People who follow you can read and comment on stuff you post to your Feed, which is like your own comment / topic thread.

Now, both of these might do more, but I don't have my notifications turned on, so I don't know if there are other things these two do.

nathsketch:

Was that on episode 8? Then he started cooking immediately after it? Lol that's psycho behavior 101 lmao can't wait for his villain era :D

Yeah, I was like what???

He just looked at her and told her he likes her....and then just turned around and continued cooking

And from his body language he wasn't even asking her to be his girlfriend......he was TELLING her to be his girlfriend

Total psycho 

CEMS2001:

Chingu I’m only on episode 14th and I don’t know if I want to keep watching it. My expectations were so high like we talked on Saturday and I was really disappointed with the whole thing. Too much awkwardness between them :(

It's point blank creepy

.....it's giving " guy lurking in the dark to pounce on little girls"

nathsketch:

After almost 5 months, it's still shocking hahaha

It's ridiculous 

HeadInTheClouds:

You've been thoroughly corrupted :-). Welcome to the shame-free, sanity-free club!

Gracias