We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

It's hard, isn't it? I watched 25 minutes of a random episode and he's so charming but everything else is so bland. There's no explanation. I can't even hate watch it because I don't really hate it. I wish there was only a compilation of only his scenes (singing, dubbing etc). Is there such a thing? 

I haven't found a compliation with TJC yet.... 

Honestly i dont mean to sound hateful or anything but Zhou Ye  has the emotional range and the eotional expressions of an artichoke.... Like there's nothing there..... 

It feels like she is getting hard carried by the MLs in all of the dramas she has participated. In Youth  in the flames of war Dylan Wang carried her, in Back from the brink Neo Hou carried her, in LMLMV Tan Jianci carried her....  In LMLMV her character  didnt help at all, the way it was written really made things even worse. I just feel bad for TJC cause even in bland roles he shones bright but this drama...oh lord... he deserves better!

@Elise

I'm going to picks no matter what just to see if this is happening that's life where she falls for him W. 

I LOVEEEE THOSE SHORTS EDITS DAMNN THIS IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT HIM HE'S JUST STANDING THERE SAYING HIS  FEELS WITH SUCH AN BEAUTIFUL SMOOTHY SMILE And I can only be sorry second lead syndrome you got me  (*__*) :D

Look This TikTok also : https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeFBNpkC/

Niki Demonix:

I haven't found a compliation with TJC yet.... 

Honestly i dont mean to sound hateful or anything but Zhou Ye  has the emotional range and the eotional expressions of an artichoke.... Like there's nothing there..... 

It feels like she is getting hard carried by the MLs in all of the dramas she has participated. In Youth  in the flames of war Dylan Wang carried her, in Back from the brink Neo Hou carried her, in LMLMV Tan Jianci carried her....  In LMLMV her character  didnt help at all, the way it was written really made things even worse. I just feel bad for TJC cause even in bland roles he shones bright but this drama...oh lord... he deserves better!

Yeah, I'm not gonna unleash my fury because I'm trying to grow as a person hahah

But let's just say that I watched Back from the Brink and if it wasn't for Neo, I would have dropped it. Now look at the irony. My most favorite actor, and I dropped it. I wish I was a hardcore Jinger.

nathsketch:

Yeah, I'm not gonna unleash my fury because I'm trying to grow as a person hahah

But let's just say that I watched Back from the Brink and if it wasn't for Neo, I would have dropped it. Now look at the irony. My most favorite actor, and I dropped it. I wish I was a hardcore Jinger.

Did you try watching it  in 2x speed? xD

Niki Demonix:

Did you try watching it  in 2x speed? xD

I don't want to skip Tan Tan scenes. I just wish there was none of the other nonsense. 

A filter that blocks ShengSheng hahahaha

Speaking of Filter... lol

nathsketch:

To say that I saw people commenting that he did not act well in this drama also people who attacked him saying that he was a bad actor for playing with CDL.  We all know why we watched BFTB first things without any thought and we liked it chemistry aside even though the subplot was very simplistic, honestly. Maybe im biased because I like him but he didn't deserve it when I see some actors excuse me Neo is actually an decent actor.

nathsketch:

I don't want to skip Tan Tan scenes. I just wish there was none of the other nonsense. 

A filter that blocks ShengSheng hahahaha

Speaking of Filter... lol

just x2 the scenes with the randoms

Badgal1995:

To say that I saw people commenting that he did not act well in this drama also people who attacked him saying that he was a bad actor for playing with CDL.  We all know why we watched BFTB first things without any thought and we liked it chemistry aside even though the subplot was very simplistic, honestly. Maybe im biased because I like him but he didn't deserve it when I see some actors excuse me Neo is actually an decent actor.

Neo is actually a good actor..... The problem in both dramas was Zhou Ye 

Badgal1995:

To say that I saw people commenting that he did not act well in this drama also people who attacked him saying that he was a bad actor and can't play with CDL.  We all know why we watched BFTB first things without any thought and we liked it chemistry aside even though the subplot was very simplistic, honestly. Maybe im biased because I like him but he didn't deserve it when I see some actors excuse me Neo is actually an decent actor.

I think Neo is pretty good considering that he's still young. Those scenes where he played a baby were so convincing. It was like seeing a real baby. So cute and very impressive at the same time. Oddly enough, his chemistry with ZY was adorable, probably because of the similar age. I didn't know that people were talking about his acting. It's a pity. He's better than a lot of overhyped actors. DW for example lmao. Ok time to shut up :)

Niki Demonix:

Neo is actually a good actor..... The problem in both dramas was Zhou Ye 

Oh yeahhh he is!! She had time to improve it's no lost yet, im waiting for her drama with Cheng Lei hope to be surprise

nathsketch:

I think Neo is pretty good considering that he's still young. Those scenes where he played a baby were so convincing. It was like seeing a real baby. So cute and very impressive at the same time. Oddly enough, his chemistry with ZY was adorable, probably because of the similar age. I didn't know that people were talking about his acting. It's a pity. He's better than a lot of overhyped actors. DW for example lmao. Ok time to shut up :)

Bahahaha DW is an ref not sorry always here to get him 

Niki Demonix:

just x2 the scenes with the randoms

Too much randomness hahahah 

Badgal1995:

Oh yeahhh he is!! She had time to improve it's no lost yet, im waiting for her drama with Cheng Lei hope to be surprise

Bahahaha DW is an ref not sorry always here to get him 

You tell them, Dream! Dream always knows best :)

Niki Demonix:

It feels like she is getting hard carried by the MLs in all of the dramas she has participated. In Youth  in the flames of war Dylan Wang carried her, in Back from the brink Neo Hou carried her

First of all, you don't sound hateful, she's not a good actress. She might improve, she might not -- I'm leaning towards probably not because she's done a lot of projects in the past couple of years and I've seen some of most of them (she does get paired with some interesting MLs or interesting sounding projects so I do end up checking out most of them even though I pretty much know by now what to expect and not expect from her acting) and haven't seen improvement yet. However, that could also be that her agency is overworking her so she barely has time to take a breath much less work on improving her craft.

I have to disagree that Hou Minghao carried her in Back to the Brink, though. IMO, he was even worse than her in that show and made her seem like a slightly better actor in comparison. He's also an actor that needs to be carried -- he was better in A Girl Like Me with Guan Xiaotong because GXT is a much better actor than him and I think he kind of did better because he was working with someone a lot better than him. He didn't rise up to her level but he did better than he usually does. I keep meaning to check out I Am Nobody, a sleeper hit this year, a lot of my Chinese cdrama-watching friends liked this one and I've heard good things about it, I heard he's not in it much but I'm curious to see if he's improved in it.

nathsketch:
He's better than a lot of overhyped actors. DW for example lmao.

Lol, my opinions are so opposite to a lot of people here. I think Hou Minghao and Deng Wei are about on the same level in terms of their acting, maybe HMH is slightly better but I attribute that to him having been in the business longer and had more professional acting work experience. I really like both guys as people though, the things I know about them given I don't know either of them personally. I really like how friendly and cheerful HMH is and his legendary Hengdian basketball wechat group. And I have a lot of respect for Deng Wei's work ethic, how focused he is on getting experience and doing good work, and his intensely introverted personality -- in c-ent's old Hollywood style of industry machinations, I like how he obviously hates playing the press and promotional game (while also not entirely disagreeing with his critics that the press/promo game is, unfortunately, a large part of his job which he should do more of for the sake of his career and his fandom). I find him delightfully misanthropic in an industry full of people pleasers and desperate attention ***res. But he also sounds like a really solid friend to have if the gossip can be believed of TJC asking Yang Zi out to a meal somewhere that they ended up finding out didn't take wechat pay, alipay and the like and neither of them brought any other means to pay so TJC messaged Deng Wei asking him to join them for the meal and bring his wallet...and Deng Wei showed up lol.

Hey Atmospheres! 

Ahh I see. Well, I’m not really being objective. I just don’t appreciate DW all that much. It surely has to with LYF, though. And maybe some portion of his fans. I used to be neutral in regards to him.

HMH seems legitimately adorable and friendly. DW just creeps me out for some reason. Again, this is me not being objective and very petty. I agree, they seem to be basically on the same level when it comes to acting. Anyway, what do I know? 

Not sure if that intensely introverted personality will be good for him on the long run. It may come across as rude. Their careers are based on being in the public eye and interacting with people. Or at least pretending to. Good luck to him, though.

Didn’t know about that wallet rumor but it’s super in-character if true. Xiang Liu poor as always hahahaha so Jing needs to come pay for stuff :D