Badgal1995:

Wow unbelievable I can't believe it criticism about him. They really say TJC is handsome but the more you look at him, he began unattractive WTFFF DO WE LIE LIKE ZSG LMFAO? I MEAN WHAT'S IN CHILLI PEPPER IN THAT EYES IM MAD.  NO CAUSE THE MORE I LOOK AT HIM THE MORE IM BEWITCH. HIS HEIGHT IS  PERFECT TO ME ON HIM MAKE HIS CHARM TOO I CAN'T POSSIBLY IMAGINE HIM MORE TALL. People can be mean regardless of wether you have talent or not but WE still wonnn he managed to rise up so we didn't miss him out :)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAXtuWOG_aU 

I skipped through it. This video is stupid and was poorly made. blargh!  

I feel like I'm going to relate to Jian Long, Tan Jian Ci's co-star in the movie.

https://x.com/priestnovellove/status/1762368912547799542?s=20

CLINGY.

Another clip of scardy-cat Bai Xiao Yu

https://www.facebook.com/reel/790291195760513

His face when she slapped him. Lol!

Badgal1995:

Wow unbelievable I can't believe it criticism about him. They really say TJC is handsome but the more you look at him, he began unattractive WTFFF DO WE LIE LIKE ZSG LMFAO? I MEAN WHAT'S IN CHILLI PEPPER IN THAT EYES IM MAD.  NO CAUSE THE MORE I LOOK AT HIM THE MORE IM BEWITCH. HIS HEIGHT IS  PERFECT TO ME ON HIM MAKE HIS CHARM TOO I CAN'T POSSIBLY IMAGINE HIM MORE TALL. People can be mean regardless of wether you have talent or not but WE still wonnn he managed to rise up so we didn't miss him out :)))

His height may be an obstacle, but it seems that he'd managed to overcome it with his acting talent. So don't let all of these comments about his height bother you. He's doing well for himself.

HeadInTheClouds:
38 minutes ago
 Badgal1995:

His height may be an obstacle, but it seems that he'd managed to overcome it with his acting talent. So don't let all of these comments about his height bother you. He's doing well for himself.

I don't know if anyone has the same impression. I don't like TJC's half laugh/smile. It doesn't look warm, cheerful or genuine for me. Thus, he potrays well bitter, ironic or mockery smile with such half opening mouth of smile but in funny, cheerful circumstances, it looks unnatural for me. For me, his least attractive figure is his mouth. The below photo of him with semi-smile were actually nicer than many similar case (but I could not find as photo) just shown as examples of his smile that I mean. TJC looks best when his mouth closes

His height appearently is a disadvantage when he is surrounded by taller colleagues. However, if he is paired with not-tall actress, he looks fine. 

HeadInTheClouds:

Anyway you can’t please nor be loved by everyone. People will always find something to tell on you they don’t like actually. I was just quite surprised because I never thought about it at all. Fortunately despite it, well he had his breakthrough and I hope he doesn’t pay attention to baseless meanie criticism.

@H19279

Seriously you don't like it when he has his half smile after describing so well with negation lmfao. The way he’s doing it often look like an signature from just being himself. It doesn't seem like he's forcing it, it's more like a natural tic or habit. I feel like I'm seeing someone in real life joking with his entourage effortlessly without doing much.

how do you manage not to love :/

In entertainment industry, seriously, there are numerous cases of artists, who 'Looks pretty and do nothing'. What's the use of having pretty face, if an artist can't act or fails to give right expressions and don't use his/her own voice in drama? 

I have seen how YangZi, Luo Yunxi and Tan Jianci are often harassed cause of their height and body. It's antis way to show their frustrations cause they can't point on their acting skills. Any single expression guy can't measure to professional, multi-talented senior artists like YZ, TJC and LYX, whose acting skills are sharpened cause of their years of hardworks. Honestly, it's TALENT that should matter.

Wanning94:

In entertainment industry, seriously, there are numerous cases of artists, who 'Looks pretty and do nothing'. What's the use of having pretty face, if an artist can't act or fails to give right expressions and don't use his/her own voice in drama? 

I have seen how YangZi, Luo Yunxi and Tan Jianci are often harassed cause of their height and body. It's antis way to show their frustrations cause they can't point on their acting skills. Any single expression guy can't measure to professional, multi-talented senior artists like YZ, TJC and LYX, whose acting skills are sharpened cause of their years of hardworks. Honestly, it's TALENT that should matter.

I think no one is spared nor safe from antis more you’re popular the more you get. Recently I learned that Xu Kai also suffered body shaming criticism. I couldn’t believe like what when I find him so perfect too. I feel bad for them really because I like them for their work first beyond being handsome or pretty. I believe C-ent standards are superficial both irrational and can’t be incomprehensible. 

You point something out crazy real. There are actors I believe they really need to stayed dubbed for our sake pronto haha. As you have some you would be fine with a lining to act because just staying pretty isn’t enough. So tiring to see them so mediocre but once again it's up to everyone bearing \_-\

Badgal1995:

@H19279

Seriously you don't like it when he has his half smile after describing so well with negation lmfao. The way he’s doing it often look like an signature from just being himself. It doesn't seem like he's forcing it, it's more like a natural tic or habit. I feel like I'm seeing someone in real life joking with his entourage effortlessly without doing much.

how do you manage not to love :/

I admires his  versatile talents, hardworking. He is good looking but not the type of beauty that i feel pleasing to my eyes. Hihi, sorry ladies. maybe i am pretty odd here

Wanning94:

For an actor, the most essential requirement is the acting competence. If he or she performs theater plays, voice and voice acting is also very important. Depending on the way of filming, sometimes it is not required to use his/her original voice in a drama or movies. 

I can distinguish certain english accents. In general I tolerate to actor's voice and accent which speaks other language than my mother tongue. With the experience of watching dramas produced in my home country, I can see there are a lot of good actors/actress in term of acting but their voices are quite irritating to hear. Moreover, there are also geographical linked accents. It is very odd to watch a drama where most of family members have for example northern accent but one of the kid has southern accents. Thus I totally understand the issue of dubbing in cinema industry. One day when the industry uses/require only direct filming and sound recording, the actors who can not speak the language well or have a nice voice or convey emotion with his/her voice would have trouble. Then probably they would have more motivation and driving force to improve their voice. 

In such a big country as China, there are many people, ethnics whose mother tongues are not Mandarin (as compulsory for Chinese dramas) or Cantonese (as mainly used in Hong Kong dramas). Thus speaking correctly the required languages and then conveying drama content together in the voice is challenging. For costume dramas, requirement for proper speaking of Madarin is even higher. Thus, I appreciate actors who can use their own voice in drama. It is bonus point for me. I am fine with those who can not use their voice (especially if he or she doesn't have academic training in acting, or comes from some corners of the country)

For example many people (or haters)have critized Zhao Liying for using voice actor for her role in the coming The Legend of Shenli.  I read her explanation is she tried to record her voice for the role 2 times. But she and the production team did not find it suitable/optimal for the role. They thought that another voice would bring better result for the character, thus bringing the best experience to the audience. 

Another example is many critized Yu Shuxin's voice. She usually uses her voice in her drama. She even dubbed some cartoons. However, many audience (both Chinese and international one) finds her voice irritating and drop or abandons her dramas. In her latest drama, Sword and Fairy which she made her voice almost similar to the voice of the character in the game, many people just rated the drama low because of her voice. So the drama and she got punishment for being loyal to the original plot/game.  

H19279:

I admires his  versatile talents, hardworking. He is good looking but not the type of beauty that i feel pleasing to my eyes. Hihi, sorry ladies. maybe i am pretty odd here

You like him for what matters then. I mean I don't blame you even if I don’t share yours, beauty is still in the beholder's eyes. You can't please everyone physically indeed. My tastes, I know for example, are super random and most likely mine only. I really like all types of beauty whether it's pretty boy with nice eyes, simple face but attractive feature, smexy boy who exudes something special to me, unique facial feature not seen before, virile man with charm etc..Not just a type ehehe. Just annoying people that it can actually influence in c-ent. Since he has talented in what he does and someone stop at that.

It’s funny because most of the ones that the industry considers beautiful are so meh for me. But then I look at Tan and it’s like, damn. So I can’t relate to this conversation at all :D

nathsketch:

It’s funny because most of the ones that the industry considers beautiful are so meh for me. But then I look at Tan and it’s like, damn. So I can’t relate to this conversation at all :D

You’re an diehard no doubt we know that. I’m frivolous, one crush is not enough bahaha :):)

Badgal1995:
My tastes, I know for example, are super random and most likely mine only. I really like all types of beauty whether it's pretty boy with nice eyes, simple face but attractive feature, smexy boy who exudes something special to me, unique facial feature not seen before, virile man with charm etc..Not just a type ehehe.

I also have random taste. For example many actors who are regarded as most good looking ones such as Henry Cavill, Brad Pitt, Huyn Bin, Xiao Zhan are not in my favorite list in term of beauty. Normally, I observe the whole face, their facial expression to have my own feeling.