insideout91:

thank you))))
but who are first princess?? 

my ultimate favorite is Mulan, second is Belle) 

My favorite is Ariel, then Mulan, then Belle.

Ariel gets me, you see. “Wish I could be part of your woooooooorld” 

Niki Demonix:

It has prolly been posted but i just love watching it 😍 https://youtu.be/0ma0vUJ-QGw?si=qY8GEPBx8NnFN2P_

I never get tired of watching this one. The glasses are giving him such grief, but he remains unfazed 😍

I have already put this on the catalog heueheu

nathsketch:

My favorite is Ariel, then Mulan, then Belle.

Ariel gets me, you see. “Wish I could be part of your woooooooorld” 

before i mentioned in LYF comments that XL story reminds me Little Mermaid a lot!!! (especially original story)

- both ocean creature

- both tried be part of their love word (XL as FFB)

- both saved persons they loved, but that people doesn't know this, and in  fairytale Mermaid also died at the end , and her Prince never knew that she saved him before and loved him((( 

insideout91:

before i mentioned in LYF comments that XL story reminds me Little Mermaid a lot!!! (especially original story)

- both ocean creature

- both saved persons they loved, but that people doesn't know this, and in  fairytale Mermaid also died at the end , and her Prince never knew that she saved him before and loved him((( 

OMG, totally!!

Hans Christian Andersen was also a ruthless author lol. I’m sticking with the Disney version, thank you very much 😅

insideout91:

- both ocean creature

so true...such a sad ending in the original story & you're right..so many similarities :(

I started watching Winter Begonia and it’s really really good so far. It’s set in the 30’s so it’s quite unique for me. I’ve only ever watched fantasy and modern dramas. 

nathsketch:

I started watching Winter Begonia and it’s really really good so far. It’s set in the 30’s so it’s quite unique for me. I’ve only ever watched fantasy and modern dramas. 

You are brave!! I have some trauma about Chinese opera theme after movie "Farewell My Concubine" it was very dark and depressing.. 

But I hope this drama good end for TJC character 🙏

insideout91:

You are brave!! I have some trauma about Chinese opera theme after movie "Farewell My Concubine" it was very dark and depressing.. 

But I hope this drama good end for TJC character 🙏

I’m trying to thicken my skin hahah

He says he prefers tragic/sad characters, so I guess I need to love those as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

nathsketch:

I’m trying to thicken my skin hahah

He says he prefers tragic/sad characters, so I guess I need to love those as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Good luck 🤞

Not forget share your opinion about drama and his character ☺️

insideout91:

Good luck 🤞

Not forget share your opinion about drama and his character ☺️

Thank you!! He still hasn't showed up. Every time a new character appears, my heart starts beating so fast lol

I think you all already tired from me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But there another fanart I made today ! Headband inspired by My Journey to You 😅

https://twitter.com/justwangdraw/status/1701230730137784684?s=20

insideout91:

I think you all already tired from me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But there another fanart I made today ! Headband inspired by My Journey to You 😅

https://twitter.com/justwangdraw/status/1701230730137784684?s=20

Never. You're drawing everything I wish I had the time to.

The headband, tho. 😻

nathsketch:

Never. You're drawing everything I wish I had the time to.

The headband, tho. ?

Yep ! At least I have time to draw XL so many as I want 🤣 

insideout91:

Yep ! At least I have time to draw XL so many as I want 🤣 

That's the life I want lol

Hey guys, have you seen this? I can't stop watching it

https://twitter.com/i/status/1698188548426637742