nathsketch:

Yes, these time zones are wild

Ikr 😂. You just one hour 😊

ErickaRamirez:

Ikr 😂. You just one hour 😊

It's not that much. I have some friends in Australia, and they're always almost a day ahead 😅

nathsketch:

Hey guys, I have something curious to share

what is it???

nathsketch:

That's insaaaaaane

https://youtube.com/shorts/b82Q7Lg1VBw?si=QBm9J-aXcDcVGpu3

That artist is amazing. I remember the one from Bai Lu for till the end of the moon and Dilraba 

insideout91:

what is it???

Ah yes, sorry, I was studying hahah

Ok, my Mandarin teacher gave me a Chinese name: Hán Hán  韩  寒

The first Han 韩 is the surname of a famous Chinese writer. So far, so good.

Now, the second Han 寒 means cold, but depending on the context, it can also mean poor. Who do we know that is cold and poor? 👀 lmao I just can't get a break

nathsketch:

Ah yes, sorry, I was studying hahah

Ok, my Mandarin teacher gave me a Chinese name: Hán Hán  韩  寒

The first Han 韩 is the surname of a famous Chinese writer. So far, so good.

Now, the second Han 寒 means cold, but depending on the context, it can also mean poor. Who do we know that is cold and poor? ? lmao I just can't get a break 

How kindly 🤣🤣🤣 you also can choice your name by yourself)) maybe some favorite character hehe

My mandarin name 

語晴 Yǔ qíng 

Yu (language)

Qing (sunny and cloudless)

insideout91:

How kindly 🤣🤣🤣 you also can choice your name by yourself)) maybe some favorite character hehe

My mandarin name 

語晴 Yǔ qíng 

Yu (language)

Qing (sunny and cloudless)

That's so pretty!! I love it! I'll start calling you Yu Qing from now on haha

insideout91:

No way, I'm sticking with Han Han. It's because of my NatHANna. And it rhymes with Tan LOL

nathsketch:
Who do we know that is cold and poor? 👀 lmao I just can't get a break

omg ^^

AH :

omg ^^

I'm trolled on a daily basis 😂

Can't really blame my teacher because she knows nothing of any of this stuff

nathsketch:

No way, I'm sticking with Han Han. It's because of my NatHANna. And it rhymes with Tan LOL

heehe!!! then its great!! i only now understand cold and poor hint to XL  🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣  

when I moved to Taiwan I actually want use name Mulan at first 🤣 but it was too weird and has not good meaning as slang 

insideout91:
heehe!!! then its great!! i only now understand cold and poor hint to XL 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣

HELL YEAH 😻

insideout91:
when I moved to Taiwan I actually want use name Mulan at first 🤣 but it was too weird and has not good meaning as slang

Mulan is my second favorite princess, but yes, as a name it may be a bit too much. I love Yu Qing, it's just perfect

nathsketch:

HELL YEAH 😻

Mulan is my second favorite princess, but yes, as a name it may be a bit too much. I love Yu Qing, it's just perfect

thank you))))
but who are first princess?? 

my ultimate favorite is Mulan, second is Belle) 

It has prolly been posted but i just love watching it 😍 https://youtu.be/0ma0vUJ-QGw?si=qY8GEPBx8NnFN2P_

Niki Demonix:

It has prolly been posted but i just love watching it 😍 https://youtu.be/0ma0vUJ-QGw?si=qY8GEPBx8NnFN2P_

this outfit and hairstyle my ultimate favorite for TJC !!