nathsketch:

Sasha, have you watched episodes 15 and 16 of MJTY?

I haven’t . Did something important happened??

ErickaRamirez:

I haven’t . Did something important happened??

Me neither lol. I'll start in a few moments

nathsketch:

Me neither lol. I'll start in a few moments

Right now I’m catching with dear mr hermitage  and I have to finish the legend of zhouhua 

ErickaRamirez:

Right now I’m catching with dear mr hermitage  and I have to finish the legend of zhouhua 

Too many shows to catch up \0/

I dropped a bunch of them, as I told you yesterday, but the ones I have ongoing need to be finished. I'm loving Winter Begonia. Even though I'm on episode 6, and he's still nowhere to be seen.

nathsketch:

Sasha, have you watched episodes 15 and 16 of MJTY?

But that gif amazing!! It's so cute and funny 🤩🤣

I didn't I put in on hold on after ep 12, because it's become some boring, so I wait read spoilers to see how story unfold, maybe will continue later))

I watched One Piece - love it a LOT

And Under the Skin there couple episodes left

Also I'm nobody, I want back to this one))

nathsketch:

LOL shame! SHAME!

Look here.  I already had to explain to my Mother that I wasn't a devil worshipper, just because I had print of a fantasy witch with a skull and candle on my wall.  I'm not going to explain to her what my .... art references, yeah, that's the ticket, art references are in that folder.  ;ppppppppp

nathsketch:

Enjoy! It took me some moments that I could have used doing something productive for society.

nathsketch:

What a phase... this is not how I thought my 2023 would turn out to be 😹🤣 

Go watch Cdramas, they said. You'll like them, they said.

LOL!  Who knew CDramas were so so dangerous!?

This GIF is definitely doing something productive for our society.

insideout91:
I didn't I put in on hold on after ep 12, because it's become some boring, so I wait read spoilers to see how story unfold, maybe will continue later))

I watched One Piece - love it a LOT

And Under the Skin there couple episodes left

Also I'm nobody, I want back to this one))

Oh really? I know you're very attached to GSJ and SQ, right? They're having some interesting interactions, let's see how it will unfold.

Haven't watched One Piece yet. It's been ages since I've watched anything on Netflix lol

Under the Skin...I don't even need to mention that one heh

I'm Nobody... I don't think I know it. Is it Chinese? Or Korean?

Kokuto:

Look here.  I already had to explain to my Mother that I wasn't a devil worshipper, just because I had print of a fantasy witch with a skull and candle on my wall.  I'm not going to explain to her what my .... art references, yeah, that's the ticket, art references are in that folder.  ;ppppppppp

Kokuto I’m a mother of two teenagers so I would be pretty worried if my kids had that in their rooms. I’m not judging you. 😂😂

Kokuto:

Look here.  I already had to explain to my Mother that I wasn't a devil worshipper, just because I had print of a fantasy witch with a skull and candle on my wall.  I'm not going to explain to her what my .... art references, yeah, that's the ticket, art references are in that folder.  ;ppppppppp

Hahahaha I can talk to your mom if she needs some reassurance. I'm really reliable (it may not look like it when I am behind a computer, but I am). 

I'm curious about that folder. Does it have a biometric lock?

insideout91:
But that gif amazing!! It's so cute and funny 🤩🤣

Hahaha thank you! It took me a while to get it right lol

ErickaRamirez:

Kokuto I’m a mother of two teenagers so I would be pretty worried if my kids had that in their rooms. I’m not judging you. 😂😂

Oh, I understand.  Especially some of the heavy metal stuff.  But I was waaaay past being a teenager, and this was standard SF/Fantasy / Renfaire art.

nathsketch:

Oh really? I know you're very attached to GSJ and SQ, right? They're having some interesting interactions, let's see how it will unfold.

Haven't watched One Piece yet. It's been ages since I've watched anything on Netflix lol

Under the Skin...I don't even need to mention that one heh

I'm Nobody... I don't think I know it. Is it Chinese? Or Korean?

I love SGQ and SJ chemistry, but I think director didn't good job for me with both couples, I just can't believe in romance of both at all 🤣 so I watching some clips for now))

I'm nobody it's Chinese with Hou Ming Hao,it's airing now !  Modern wuxia, and neo looks sooo good there 

https://youtube.com/shorts/wPuymqU8DJw?si=j88pp7CsX3uksY0E

One Piece it's only 8 episodes, but it's so happy story, very inspiring and positive, friendship and dreams ))

Kokuto:

Oh, I understand.  Especially some of the heavy metal stuff.  But I was waaaay past being a teenager, and this was standard SF/Fantasy / Renfaire art.

But which fantasy is it?? Just art or fanart for some book?

insideout91:

I love SGQ and SJ chemistry, but I think director didn't good job for me with both couples, I just can't believe in romance of both at all ? so I watching some clips for now))

I'm nobody it's Chinese with Hou Ming Hao,it's airing now !  Modern wuxia, and neo looks sooo good there 

https://youtube.com/shorts/wPuymqU8DJw?si=j88pp7CsX3uksY0E

One Piece it's only 8 episodes, but it's so happy story, very inspiring and positive, friendship and dreams ))

It’s already on sir?? No say my churrito papasito rico con sabor a pollo Neo 🥳🥳🥳😱😱😱😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥🥰🥰