ErickaRamirez:
Kokuto I’m a mother of two teenagers so I would be pretty worried if my kids had that in their rooms. I’m not judging you. ??

Ahahaha no, Kokuto is fine. She's a nice girl who likes that dark stuff. Hey Kokuto, you can be Wednesday and I'll be Enid

ErickaRamirez:

Kokuto I’m a mother of two teenagers so I would be pretty worried if my kids had that in their rooms. I’m not judging you. ??

When I was teenager I had skulls everywhere ??? as my ring, belt, all my art)) 

I was huge fan of My Chemical Romance then ?

ErickaRamirez:

It’s already on sir?? No say my churrito papasito rico con sabor a pollo Neo ??????????????

Yeees already 17 episodes!! 

nathsketch:

Ahahaha no, Kokuto is fine. She's a nice girl who likes that dark stuff. Hey Kokuto, you can be Wednesday and I'll be Enid 

Then I Tayler!!!! Ordinary girl at day, and crazy obsessive with TJC monster at night ???

ErickaRamirez:

It’s already on sir?? No say my churrito papasito rico con sabor a pollo Neo ??????????????

Heyy one more to your watchlist! Baby Neo ♥️

insideout91:

Noooooooooooooo. How did I miss it. It isn’t on kisskh. I was waiting for it but I wasn’t expecting that would be released after two months of back from the brink 

insideout91:

Then I Tayler!!!! Ordinary girl at day, and crazy obsessive with TJC monster at night ???

YES our Halloween costumes have been chosen!

nathsketch:

He's so different here: https://br.pinterest.com/pin/151644712452659175/

insideout91:

He looks like Little Prince ?❤️

Nath but your profile gif !!!!! ???????

nathsketch:

It's true he does!!

I know, lay it all on me. It's bad. ?

That one is cute, but I like the one with the horse better.  Like many good actors, Tan Jian Ci is a chamelon.  He can change his look and demeanor so you wonder if it is the same person.

nathsketch:

Heyy one more to your watchlist! Baby Neo ♥️

Not watchlist Chingu. I’m going there right now. He is such a fine especimen ?????????????

ErickaRamirez:

Not watchlist Chingu. I’m going there right now. He is such a fine especimen ?????????????

Hahahaha and then she stayed awake for 72 consecutive hours... ?

nathsketch:

LOL!  That may be accurate ... though I was never outwardly a goth girl.

nathsketch:

Hahahaha and then she stayed awake for 72 consecutive hours... ?

That isn’t a problem for me at all. ??. I don’t sleep that much anyway 

Kokuto:

That one is cute, but I like the one with the horse better.  Like many good actors, Tan Jian Ci is a chamelon.  He can change his look and demeanor so you wonder if it is the same person.

The one with the horse is just unbeatable. It should be illegal.

insideout91:

That was on hold after 4 episodes for long time (looks like they had problem with license) and now back to airing 

ErickaRamirez:

That isn’t a problem for me at all. ??. I don’t sleep that much anyway 

Noo girl, you need to sleep properly. Fangirling is a tiring activity!